Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,929 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Need Either Golf 3 Or Golf 4 Gti - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need Either Golf 3 Or Golf 4 Gti (1603 Views)

TOYOTA Corolla DX Or Golf 4-pls Advice / Volkswagen Bora/jetta Or Golf 4, Which Do U Prefer? / I Need Either Toyota Corolla 2002 Or Nissan Altima 2003-04 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Either Golf 3 Or Golf 4 Gti by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2008
Hello,
Plz i need a tokunbo golf 3 GTI or Golf 4 GTI.
Full options include:
1. Power Windows
2. Power Mirrors
3. Auto gear
4. Factory fitted A/C
5. Alloy wheels

my mailbox is passionatepatrick@gmail.com
U can send me the pix and other details including the ask price.
Thanks
Re: I Need Either Golf 3 Or Golf 4 Gti by sonety2k(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2008
I  have  some  Golf3 full  option  with   power window , power mirrors, Auto  Transmission , Alloy Wheels , CD player & cd changer    to  sell  and  Volkswagen New  Beetle  BUG    , the  cars  will land  in  the  country  by Next month Ending  January or  by  first  week  in  February 09

You  can  also   check  the  link below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=176056.msg3092949#msg3092949

Regard
Re: I Need Either Golf 3 Or Golf 4 Gti by ay2020(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2008
hello, i have an audi A4 97 model for sale, going for 650k
my number is 08033059713 (ayo)
send me your e-mail address so i can forward the pictures to you,
please do it on time so you don't miss out as i can see you are really in need of the car

cheers
Re: I Need Either Golf 3 Or Golf 4 Gti by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2008
^^^ Your Audi A4 may not meet Pat's requirements.

Pat needs a Golf - you have an Audi.
Pat needs an auto - yours is a manual
Pat needs a Tokunbo - yours is Nigerian used
Pat needs factory fitted aircon - yours is aftermarket

A miss match in more ways than one - the only thing your car has in common with what Pat's after, is it has four wheels and an engine.

Why not actually open a thread, and advertise your Audi A4 with pictures?
Re: I Need Either Golf 3 Or Golf 4 Gti by larryshow4(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2008
@Noblepat,
If you are not going to go against it. i can get you the golf 3 with airbag, full option with leather for 650,000Naira down to your doorstep. meanwhile you can contact me to discuss. you wouldn't be doing anything, rather than register it and start driving.
THINK ABOUT IT
Re: I Need Either Golf 3 Or Golf 4 Gti by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2008
@Larryshow4
Is the 650k the asking price or the final price,while u said i should contact u, u never leave a phone number or mail address.anyway u got my mail address so mail me and if u got pix of the car let me see.

@ ay2020
Thanks for the offer, i thot i have stated my mailbox in the post, why shld i send my mailbox again.Beside i need to see the car pix in order to give my own buying price.

@ Siena
Thanks a lot,I am really grateful for ur post and the points. U are one in a million.
Re: I Need Either Golf 3 Or Golf 4 Gti by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2008
No worries, Pat, glad to help.
Re: I Need Either Golf 3 Or Golf 4 Gti by larryshow4(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2008
That is not the last price, you might eventually end up not spending up to that, cos you are actually going to choice from multiple choice in cotonou. We would go together for you to go and make the option yourself. All it would just cost you is just to make out time to go together. and when you see what you want at the favorable price, then its calculated with estimate of getting down to your residence. my number 070837676598. if you actually thinking of a golf with no airbag and a/c, with budget of 520k down to your doorstep. and without a/c like 480k down to your doorstep and with 2airbag and a/c, which is 96/97model, with budget of like 630k down to your doorstep and without a/c that model, say budget of like 600k down to your doorstep or less. i have calculated this cost for you with respect to present xchange rate of 285cfa, which means that 1million cfa is equivalent to 285,000naira.
meanwhile if my estimates suits you. you can contact me. Remember, the prices are not fixed. depends on xchange. its an affair that xchange would go down now rather than go up, so therefore, the prices are liable to fall.
Re: I Need Either Golf 3 Or Golf 4 Gti by UNLEASHED(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2008
@Larryshow4
Can i get Golf 3 gti @ 480k to ma doorstep?
Re: I Need Either Golf 3 Or Golf 4 Gti by larryshow4(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2008
yeah you can, but with the current xchange rate, you would get it for a budget of about 580k down to your doorstep, but you might luckily get it for about 550k to your doorstep depend on market this time around.

(1) (Reply)

A Clean Toyota Avalon Xl For Sale. 2006 Model / 2008 Honda Crv With Low Mileage For 3.3 Million With Picture / Can One Get A Fairly Used 18 Seater Bus Below 500k In Perfect Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.