Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,151 members, 7,963,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:21 PM

A Humble Request To Mohamadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Humble Request To Mohamadu Buhari (448 Views)

Court Grants Ajumogobia's Request To Travel Abroad / Senate Rejects Buhari’s Request To Borrow $30bn / Open Letter To Gen. Mohamadu Buhari From Wind Of Hope Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Humble Request To Mohamadu Buhari by DaJulee(f): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
On behalf of the good personalities of me, myself and I. We want to use this medium to urge the exposed semi - illiterate, the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressive Congress 'M. Buhari, to withdraw his candidacy as related to the 2015 general elections and go back to school. Me, Myself, I, and Nigerians at large, through this medium proclaim our total refusal to be exposed to international gossips and criticism through your personal mesmerising saga, unacceptable frudulent intentions, and crookedness of attitude.
Finally, less you forget, The Nigeria we know today is a Country meant for those with good educational background, and not for un- certified secondary school run-away students.
I wish you take this advise as serious as Ebola Virus, because I know that Sometimes meaningful advise come in this form..It is up to you to help yourself as your kind gestures will give a good picture of Nigeria in the International periscope.

Re: A Humble Request To Mohamadu Buhari by temitemi1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari, where is ur certificate grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes —oba Akiolu / BOKO HARAM V NIGERIA. The Baga Story Part 2 / Pls Where Is Pa E.k Clark????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.