Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Opinion: The Warship That The USA Gave To Nigeria Is A Dangerous Decoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: The Warship That The USA Gave To Nigeria Is A Dangerous Decoy (829 Views)

President Jammeh Gets His Plane Ready As Nigerian Warship Heads To Gambia.Photos / Nigeria 'sends' Warship To The Gambia,Jhammeh Declares 90-day State Of Emergency / Michievous USA: Gave Nig $2.1bn Loan To Rebuild NE, But Refuse Tosell Arms To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: The Warship That The USA Gave To Nigeria Is A Dangerous Decoy by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
I think that the warship given to #Nigeria by the US recently is a trap (decoy) filled with minute cameras, microphones and other gadgets capable of disseminating informations back to them in realtime.

Why I postulated this hypothesis is that... Just months ago, they refused to sell arms and ammunitions to #Nigeria on the ground that "common men are molested".

Their so-called trained marines who came to help us to fight terrorism in the north did little or nothing.

Why the sudden gesture?

What do they stand to gain?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Warship That The USA Gave To Nigeria Is A Dangerous Decoy by 9Too: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
emmyrichie:
I think that the warship given to #Nigeria by the US recently is a trap (decoy) filled with minute cameras, microphones and other gadgets capable of disseminating informations back to them in realtime.

Why I postulated this hypothesis is that... Just months ago, they refused to sell arms and ammunitions to #Nigeria on the ground that "common men are molested".

Their so-called trained marines who came to help us to fight terrorism in the north did little or nothing.

Why the sudden gesture?

What do they stand to gain?

there's no free food in a freetown
Re: Opinion: The Warship That The USA Gave To Nigeria Is A Dangerous Decoy by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
The offer also looks suspicious to me

Only God knows what US has in mind
Re: Opinion: The Warship That The USA Gave To Nigeria Is A Dangerous Decoy by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 04, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
The offer also looks suspicious to me

Only God knows what US has in mind
Re: Opinion: The Warship That The USA Gave To Nigeria Is A Dangerous Decoy by Redoil: 8:15am On Jan 04, 2015
In truth and in real life nothing is free no mather how cheap or expensive the gift is nothing is free.
Every thing we may covet and want to posses their is always a price attach to it.
The greek horse (free us naval warship) look big beautifull and magnificent trust the greek (US) their is price attach to such.
And for all those gurls who a fond of seeing guys as their personal ATM machine be prepared to pay the price or face the consequence "blade on their neck".
So nigerian govt and nigerian gurls be warn and stay safe.
Re: Opinion: The Warship That The USA Gave To Nigeria Is A Dangerous Decoy by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2015
Redoil:
In truth and in real life nothing is free no mather how cheap or expensive the gift is nothing is free.
Every thing we may covet and want to posses their is always a price attach to it.
The greek horse (free us naval warship) look big beautifull and magnificent trust the greek (US) their is price attach to such.
And for all those gurls who a fond of seeing guys as their personal ATM machine be prepared to pay the price or face the consequence "blade on their neck".
So nigerian govt and nigerian gurls be warn and stay safe.

grin

(1) (Reply)

PDP : Why They Always Win / Edo State Governor Demolishes Uniben's Ex Vc's House / Nairaland POLL: 2015 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.