Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

How Alcohol Makes One Drunk - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Alcohol Makes One Drunk (563 Views)

How Alcohol Intake During Pregnancy Deforms Babies / PHOTO: Man Dies Of Alcohol Addiction; One Of His Drunk Picture Used As Obituary / Drunk Naval Officer Shoots 3 People In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Alcohol Makes One Drunk by daxon001(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
A recent view of an utter show of drunkeness just made me start thinking.how does 'being drunk' happen.pls medics in the house-physicisians,physiologists,physiotherapists,biochemists n pharmacists,do well to explain the mechanism.
Thanks in advance.
Re: How Alcohol Makes One Drunk by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Although am not a medic but I have had a bit of experience:starts with dizziness (although gradually depending on your intake) before moving to a feeling of strange happiness (that when you start misbehaving).In advance level you vomit(that your brain sending signals to parts of your body to remove the alcohol)
Might be wrong though, not in my line so medics correct me if am wrong
Re: How Alcohol Makes One Drunk by kuuljay(m): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
alcohol contains vary high level of female hormones so if you take it in excess you behave like a woman in a billion concentrated ways.thats why when you are drunk you quarrel nag talk too much talk incoherent rubbish and can't even drive...(continues enjoying my newly found mixture.garry and chillies(atarodo)thanks to my yoruba friend) grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Google Created A Special Tablet For Use In Ebola Treatment Centers / Where to report if you see Housefly in your food at a Fast-Food / Lose That Weight Forever And Get Your Sexy Figure Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.