Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,912 members, 7,966,392 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:48 PM

Help!! I Am Loosing It!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Am Loosing It!! (987 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Am So Scared Am Loosing My Girlfriend...she's Every Man's Dream / Everyone Get In Here... Am Loosing It In My Relationship! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by abdulbaridon: 12:18am On Jan 04, 2015
I am not sure if this is the best section or it should be in the family section.

I have been married for 4yrs now. Our marriage is going fine and sweet though not without challenges. But pesently, I am having very strong sexual feeling for someone I regard as a sister. She came into our family 2yrs ago for help. I feel sad and ashamed of my feelings such that it is affecting my behavior at home and my work. My wife has asked my for weeks now, I can't tell her. My wife has jokingly told the girl in question " ask your brother what is wrong with him". When the girl asked me, I told her that I am falling in love with the wrong person. When she pressed on me to tell her who the person is, I said "it's you". She broke into tears and cried for almost an hour. Dating with a single is not even an option for her as she still in school. To even think of affair at this stage is suicidal for me. I know doing anything with her is an impossibility, but having the feeling is weighing on me so much.

What is wrong with me? How do I safe my self-esteem and keep my family
Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 04, 2015
abdulbaridon:
I am not sure if this is the best section or it should be in the family section.

I have been married for 4yrs now. Our marriage is going fine and sweet though not without challenges. But pesently, I am having very strong sexual feeling for someone I regard as a sister. She came into our family 2yrs ago for help. I feel sad and ashamed of my feelings such that it is affecting my behavior at home and my work. My wife has asked my for weeks now, I can't tell her. My wife has jokingly told the girl in question " ask your brother what is wrong with him". When the girl asked me, I told her that I am falling in love with the wrong person. When she pressed on me to tell her who the person is, I said "it's you". She broke into tears and cried for almost an hour. Dating with a single is not even an option for her as she still in school. To even think of affair at this stage is suicidal for me. I know doing anything with her is an impossibility, but having the feeling is weighing on me so much.

What is wrong with me? How do I safe my self-esteem and keep my family

Don't worry. Very soon, na we go dey judge the mata of how you go settle the girl when she carry belle for you.

Just remember to bring stout, kolanut, garden egg and ose oji so that we can eat as we dey judge the matter.

Anuofia nwata.
Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by thomasjr(m): 12:24am On Jan 04, 2015
It was childish of you to let her know. Pray and u'll be saved.
Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by purplesummer(f): 12:26am On Jan 04, 2015
Sounds so unbelievable!
Anyway, you can start by telling her to leave your house.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by delishpot: 12:30am On Jan 04, 2015
Jamb. Stop having those feelings you are a human being not a lower animal. It cant be so hard to un feel what you are feeling.
Besides, haba oga, so you actually told the girl you love her? Chei, you bleeped up sha.
Eh, ok lets solve the wahala.
Tomorrow, call the family including the girl and pray together
While prayingas part of the prayer say, Oh God, help me to love and cherish my wife more, keep us strong and happy and make us have eyes only for each other grin
The girl will get it. Madam will feel proud that tge love is still there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by mirexxx(f): 12:32am On Jan 04, 2015
u need God's intervention cos even if she leaves ur house u myt follow her 2 wherever she goes!

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by harrysterol(m): 12:32am On Jan 04, 2015
Picture or the gal crying or I dont belive it grin

Anyway remedy two raps of weed everyday b4 work can help out
Bt make sure u dnt touch my babe undecided if not er grin u go mke me go seminary school shocked so you better hold ur pepe or u cut it off grin
Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by tosyne2much(m): 12:32am On Jan 04, 2015
OP, your problem is not from the devil or the witches and wizards in your village

Your problem is ojukokoro (greed). You just have to take it outta your life

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by prettyjo(f): 12:33am On Jan 04, 2015
the ability to kill that feeling is in you.
give your wife more attention,with time you will get over it.
Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by AfricanApple(f): 12:35am On Jan 04, 2015
thank god u recognize that what is happening to you is not right, that's a start.
that been said, I believe a lot of men out there have gone/ are going through similar thing. what I have to tell u is, the ability to save your family is in your hands, yours alone.
tell yourselves its only your joystick that's deceiving you and you won't let it destroy you, create that mindset that your wife is the best in the world and cannot be replaced. be determined about it. try not to ever be alone with the lady. good luck
if you don't save that marriage, you will be the loser

I hope u get more reasonable answers, family section would have been better
Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by prettyjo(f): 12:35am On Jan 04, 2015
crythis one is strong...bring the holy cane grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 04, 2015
Okay OP, just cause I care, I shall solve your dilemma.

Since we're in the season of lists, I will go ahead and list out the options which I believe you have available to you:

1. Take a cold shower: The colder the better! So anytime you start thinking of her hot bud, you'll know you need a cold one.

2. Buy yourself an Electric Collar and give the zapper to a friend. Anytime you start lusting after her, tell your friend, and he will give you a cool zap of medium voltage which should bring you back to your senses.

3. Higher a Snake Charmer: I am sure by now, you are well aware of the famous Indian snake charmers that charm cobras with the melody of their flutes. So next time your snake starts to misbehave, the charmer can use his flute to control it back to a normal, less aggressive state.

4. Talk to Your Member: Talk to your peniis and ask him why he is looking for trouble.

Finally and on a serious note, you should pray about it yo, before you wreck what you've slaved to build.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by AfricanApple(f): 12:35am On Jan 04, 2015
mirexxx:
u need God's intervention cos even if she leaves ur house u myt follow her 2 wherever she goes!
undecided
Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by Daintilicious(f): 12:38am On Jan 04, 2015
E get some temptations wey Bible say stand and fight, e get others wey it says flee.
Bros you are fighting a lost battle, let her leave to save your marriage.

Happy First Sunday peeps
Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by Afrok(m): 12:41am On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmm... This one strong shocked. Feelings, emotions, love or whatever are things we should have control over and not them controlling us, op look within urself and find where u've lost the control of ur emotional life.
Take control unless u want to destroy ur home.

What is it or are the things that are making u to fall in love with her that ur wife doesn't possess? Answer this question and u might find the solutions u seek there.
Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by dechandel(f): 12:47am On Jan 04, 2015
I am not in the mood for nice words!!
Just get ready to sign the divorce papers when she eventually gets pregnant for you
Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by sevule(m): 12:48am On Jan 04, 2015
It is pretty unfortunate that you find yourself in this predicament. There is only answer and you know the answer. The girl that you have fallen JUST HAS TO GO!!!!!
If she continues staying in your house your feelings for her would only grow. You need to think about your wife and your family and for their sake and yours you have to insist that she leaves.
The sad part about this is that it is not the poor girl's fault but she just has to go. You guys can always rent an apartment or something for her but the sooner she is out of your life the better. You also need to cutoff communication with her - no pinging, no calls, no visits, no anything.
Finally you need to learn self control. Best of luck
Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by starlingbawa(m): 12:50am On Jan 04, 2015
mirexxx:

You re so spot on!!!
Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by mirexxx(f): 1:33am On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by abdulbaridon: 1:46am On Jan 04, 2015
Thank you guys for the useful pieces of advice and the hard knocks. I need the hard knocks to wake up!!

Moderators, can you please move this to the Family Section?

cc: @farano, @Rocktation, @pasqal09
Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 04, 2015
Like if you think the OP is high... On konji

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by jubriano93(m): 6:38am On Jan 04, 2015
OP, I realized all these posters above are worried u might impregnate the innocent girl, so why don't u have a pack of condom with u.
Whatever u do, pls don't tell ur wife about ur feeling for the girl cos believe me, insecurity will creep in. I applaud u for telling the girl how u feel since she's an adult, I believe, she also should know what is best for her.
Lastly, follow ur heart, not ur thirdleg. U don't love her buh lust her and u need to get ur mind outta it:
Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by Hazardd(m): 6:50am On Jan 04, 2015
story for the gods mtcheew
Re: Help!! I Am Loosing It!! by major466(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2015
These feelings are false reactions to make you think you are falling in love (lust) with someone else. Use your head and fight it. There's no point destroying your marital home over it. This is temptation. Flee from it.

(1) (Reply)

Linda Is A Beautiful Girl And She Is Dating Two guys: / Who Is Trying To Win You Vs Who Is Trying To Keep You / Am 23 Nd I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.