Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,383 members, 7,947,619 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

I Am Nobody’s Stooge, Osinbajo On Adeboye, Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Nobody’s Stooge, Osinbajo On Adeboye, Tinubu (365 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Media Attacks On Adeboye Orchestrated By Ayodele Fayose – APC / Epic Reply This Guy Gave Osinbajo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Nobody’s Stooge, Osinbajo On Adeboye, Tinubu by enifex(m): 1:52am On Jan 04, 2015
[imghttp://naijboss.twomini.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Prof.-Yemi-Osinbajo-360x2251-150x150.jpg][/img]

The Vice-Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, in this interview with KAYODE FALADE, talks about his nomination and national issues

You were not in the early picture of contenders for the vice-presidential slot. When and how did your name pop up?

I think my name was always being mentioned. My name came up early. Maybe a great deal of importance wasn’t attached to it but it came up early. At least, in the press, it was reported frequently early too. This has been on since almost four or five months ago. There have been speculations for that long. Thus, my name has always popped up.

As a pastor and legal practitioner who is not much of a politician; why did you accept the offer when you were nominated?

I accepted the offer because I believe one of the most important contributions that read full story at http://nairaland.com/nobodys-stooge-osinbajo-adeboye-tinubu/
Re: I Am Nobody’s Stooge, Osinbajo On Adeboye, Tinubu by myola(m): 3:24am On Jan 04, 2015
even if he is, would he said so ?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Any Spiritual Leader Decide Your Vote! / Jonathan’s Ph.d Versus Buhari’s “semi-illiteracy” (1) / 120 Died *in* Road Crashes During Christmas-frsc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.