Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:08 AM

Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] (5463 Views)

All PDP Candidates Disqualified In Benue LG Election / Breaking News: General Election Shifted To March 28 And April 11 / Breaking News..general Election Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by agarawu23(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2015
lekkie073:
anytime u woke up? cool cool
U might not be waking up soon u know
death wishes to u n ur shoeless mumu sad (if dats wat u mean by ur comment)
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by ephemm(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2015
Disqualify ginni?
I know it is not possible.

As clueless as GEJ is, he cannot try it.
"Hin no fit" - *in Asari Dokubo's voice*

If the same INEC had not disqualified him in previous elections, it can't try it now.

GEJ will not display his 'mumu' to that extent;

"When he does not want to mas.turbate with a Chinese balm."
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by Ijebulogic(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2015
Slander is a weak strategy. Rather than the Republicans focusing on a winning strategy, they adopted slander: They said Obama didnt have birth certificate...they said he was a radical muslim, they said he smoked weed...outcome? The people voted for the truth. Lets see what happens in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by SOUNDKING: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2015
D amalgamation of Nigeria is the worst sin ever commited agaist humanity, have u seen how Nigeria has been going since, how many times did i 3ry 2 join army even with my ond all to no avail, abokis don finish this zoo, and they are planing for more evil along side their puppet ''ofe oil''
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
No wonder Buhari and Arewa elites never encouraged education in the North

After all they got to the highest pinnacle with out education

And did that silly comment really come from an educated person? - though admittedly, in your case, we can safely say a pseudo- intellectual.
In any case, wow! clap for yourself, you definitely tried.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by jamace(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2015
Andy41275:
He can go back to the schools he attended and get another certificates. Pls he should not be disqualified for the sake of peace.

You are talking peace to people who believe in violence to achieve their aim? If you don't want to be in perpetual bondage of the North, be prepared and match violence for violence.

If we agree that Nigeria belongs to all of us, no group should make others inferior citizens; in fact, it is very painful to see the weak link (economically and academically) lording over the stronger links.
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by baybeeboi: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2015
agarawu23:
All trashes, I don't knw wat nigeria as turn into in the hand of GEJ sad

This same man contested in the last elections or did he use ur certificate or mine??

Gej is going and dats my first prayer anytime I woke up.

see let's be transparent over this
.is the army supoz to keep his originals?
Did Jonathan steal or in any way seize his certifactes?
Am not a supporter of Jonathan but i dont see why Buhari has found it difficult to submit d certs
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by baybeeboi: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2015
jaycpu:
Human are crazy, don't vote for religion or ethnicity. vote for credibility, we all know d truth buh lack transparency left behaving like muddy water. Y didn't they bring out issues of same during last election? the so called north leaders developed the south region... built federal roads...constructed infrastructures.... God have mercy on Nigeria..... the issue here is what has Jonathan really done? the 100naira notes he printed were foolish act WHR our civil workers can't get their salaries for over 6months..Just think and b wise..... A word is enough for d wise...... the truth shall come to lyt..

how will this tender Buhari's certificates?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by Alisondada: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2015
Nigerian Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records
The director of public relations of the Nigerian Army, Brigadier Olaleye Lajide, has dismissed reports in the Nigerian media claiming that the army could not find academic records of General Muhammadu Buhari (ret.), the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC). Brigadier Lajide described the reports as false.
The military spokesman made the disclosure while responding to a text message from SaharaReporters seeking clarification about the status of Mr. Buhari’s records. Brigadier Lajide affirmed that the Nigerian Army is in possession of all records of serving, retired and deceased officers since its inception. He added, however, that all military officers are supposed to keep original copies of their certificates.

According to him, in the event where an officer loses his or her original copy of records, the concerned officer must officially apply for copies from the army. He stated that the army responds to such requests in an expeditious manner.

Brigadier Lajide told our correspondent that he was a former director of records at the Nigerian Army headquarters and had seen records of older and retired generals. He added that he was in no doubt that General Buhari’s records were intact.

Brigadier Olaleye insisted that the claim in a major Nigerian newspaper, that the army could not locate Mr. Buhari’s record was untrue.
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by Fash20: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2015
I CAN SEE ANOTHER CIVIL WAR COMING
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by jaycpu(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2015
baybeeboi:

yhu asking meeee? well I cant gv a convincing answer its word of jibe besides d truth remains true hidden deep in d soil and lies remain lies nourishing with poles awareness
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by jaycpu(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2015
baybeeboi:

yhu asking meeee? well I cant gv a convincing answer its word of jibe besides d truth remains true hidden deep in d soil and lies remain lies nourishing with pples awareness
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by obinnaifeoma: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2015
Alisondada:
Nigerian Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records
The director of public relations of the Nigerian Army, Brigadier Olaleye Lajide, has dismissed reports in the Nigerian media claiming that the army could not find academic records of General Muhammadu Buhari (ret.), the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC). Brigadier Lajide described the reports as false.
The military spokesman made the disclosure while responding to a text message from SaharaReporters seeking clarification about the status of Mr. Buhari’s records. Brigadier Lajide affirmed that the Nigerian Army is in possession of all records of serving, retired and deceased officers since its inception. He added, however, that all military officers are supposed to keep original copies of their certificates.

According to him, in the event where an officer loses his or her original copy of records, the concerned officer must officially apply for copies from the army. He stated that the army responds to such requests in an expeditious manner.

Brigadier Lajide told our correspondent that he was a former director of records at the Nigerian Army headquarters and had seen records of older and retired generals. He added that he was in no doubt that General Buhari’s records were intact.

Brigadier Olaleye insisted that the claim in a major Nigerian newspaper, that the army could not locate Mr. Buhari’s record was untrue.

.You can see from the Brigadier's response that Buhari is meant to be with the original and the army the photocopies of his credentials.The army is not denying being with the photocopies.Another question u should ask urself is this:What is the content of the photopies they have?Is it FSLC or WAEC or what?Have u forgotten that u can be enrolled into the military without certificate during Buhari's days in the army?Bros,there is a serious problem.Watchout.He is gettting disqualified soon.Seriously he does not have the certificates.He has some but not all of them.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by agarawu23(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2015
baybeeboi:

see let's be transparent over this
.is the army supoz to keep his originals?
Did Jonathan steal or in any way seize his certifactes?
Am not a supporter of Jonathan but i dont see why Buhari has found it difficult to submit d certs
do we nigerians ask for proofs wen Sambo told us fire burn his certificate?
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by chacoonder(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2015
O@Op, you better stop this your nonsense before it's too late..
www.punchng.com/news/buharis-certificates-with-us-says-army/
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by dgmegas(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2015
Disqualify who? Buhari? I think that is a joke in it's highest order. Anyway, u said it's a rumor after all anybody can say anything. Tell me if this is not clueless GEJ and pdp mischievousness how can somebody of buhari's caliber rose through all cadres of the military to become the head of state of this country and even contested on all three previous elections, will now not have certificate this time. My question now is "what has he being using? Please, fellow Nigeria, think well and let give this man (buhari) a chance. No matter what he is still a citizen of this country and I believe he can move this nation forward. He did it before. As for me I will vote buhari.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by baybeeboi: 11:19am On Jan 04, 2015
agarawu23:
do we nigerians ask for proofs wen Sambo told us fire burn his certificate?

well,I wonder why INEC is quiet as far as Sambo's case is also concerned...
Anybody that cannot Tender His certificate should be disqualified is my stand....
This are excuses that cannot work for U nd I as average citizens
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by baybeeboi: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2015
jaycpu:

yhu asking meeee? well I cant gv a convincing answer its word of jibe besides d truth remains true hidden deep in d soil and lies remain lies nourishing with pples awareness

well,I just tink it be right that U and I as see things the way there are and xpress them right
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by tundemogba12(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Keep posting rubbish. Whether you like it or not GEJ is vacating that seat this year. Nigeria cannot survive another 4 years with GEJ on the driving seat. Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by jaycpu(m): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
baybeeboi:

well,I just tink it be right that U and I as see things the way there are and xpress them right
Dats a funny quote mr baybeebou; make tinz ryt no no no, not in dz era. y knw wah I mean....all struggle and strength to make thing ryt in dz country have being brought an ebb. the mission to make tinz ryt begins from realising d truth, expressing d truth and practising d truth....
dats my view abt making tinz ryt Mr baybeeboi...what are Urzz?
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by baybeeboi: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
jaycpu:

Dats a funny quote mr baybeebou; make tinz ryt no no no, not in dz era. y knw wah I mean....all struggle and strength to make thing ryt in dz country have being brought an ebb. the mission to make tinz ryt begins from realising d truth, expressing d truth and practising d truth....
dats my view abt making tinz ryt Mr baybeeboi...what are Urzz?
nd wot is the difference in what we are both saying?
i never said he should make anytin right,but rather express, i meant saying things right
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by 3kay945(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
obinnaifeoma:
.You can see from the Brigadier's response that Buhari is meant to be with the original and the army the photocopies of his credentials.The army is not denying being with the photocopies.Another question u should ask urself is this:What is the content of the photopies they have?Is it FSLC or WAEC or what?Have u forgotten that u can be enrolled into the military without certificate during Buhari's days in the army?Bros,there is a serious problem.Watchout.He is gettting disqualified soon.Seriously he does not have the certificates.He has some but not all of them.
You such a joke.
Keep dreaming.
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
tundemogba12:
Keep posting rubbish. Whether you like it or not GEJ is vacating that seat this year. Nigeria cannot survive another 4 years with GEJ on the driving seat. Sai Buhari!

I hope your cocoa wealth is ready.?
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by 3kay945(m): 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
baybeeboi:

well,I wonder why INEC is quiet as far as Sambo's case is also concerned...
Anybody that cannot Tender His certificate should be disqualified is my stand....
This are excuses that cannot work for U nd I as average citizens
Where were you when Inec made thier stand on the certificate issue
The military also confirmed they have copies of his credentials. What else are you yearning for?
School certificate or it's equivalent says the constitution.
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by knightsTempler: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
K

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by maslong(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:
Certificate or No Certificate o! GEJ Must Go!

yes o! GEJ must go for another 4 years. cheesy grin
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by baybeeboi: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
3kay945:

Where were you when Inec made thier stand on the certificate issue
The military also confirmed they have copies of his credentials. What else are you yearning for?
School certificate or it's equivalent says the constitution.

so why is it a problem,Since u'v bin around the whole time?
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by Adminisher: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
Obviously the OP never finished school to be posting childishly articulated rumours and idiotic lies. Please read through your post again, the premise, construction and what you want to get out and be honest to yourself as to whether you are making a point that intelligent members of society can take out of it.
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by mrrock: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
No.1 offense is that he have already lied that the military have original copies of his documents.
This's enough reason to disqualify him already.
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by jaycpu(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
baybeeboi:

nd wot is the difference in what we are both saying?
i never said he should make anytin right,but rather express, i meant saying things right
if u talk abt expressing things ryt... d sole person DAT can and will do DAT is Buhari u know DAT 2..d issue is PDP wants to use all means to deny Buhari his opportunity.... well its all gona fadeout ....GEJ just has to go 4 piece to reign....d country is tired of him
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by mogentle(m): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
WHAT A SOURCE?
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by hardbody: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Andy41275:
He can go back to the schools he attended and get another certificates. Pls he should not be disqualified for the sake of peace.

What peace? He either has it or not. There are repercussions, either way. Nigerians should not be threatened

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa / Nigerian Super Tucano Aircraft Undergoing Painting In Nevada, US / 2023: Why Is Tinubu Afraid Of Meeting These Two Men ? (pix)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.