Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses (41692 Views)

Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later / Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe, Bayelsa Paraded, One Confesses (Pics, Video) / Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by DieeDiee: 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
smakati:

Anu e se mi.....omode o mogun onpe lefo.... u re trying to rationalise evil, mind u I am a microbiologist now training to be biomedical scientist so if I tell u sey nkan be gbabe.......I was like u before until my papa family show me wen na den I knw sey ughelli nan d international headquarters of witches and wizard...if not for God dem for finish me.....as I dey talk to u I dey uk but dem still dey target me. Na prayer jst dey help me

Don't speak any nigerian language so don't understand everything you said but do you mean to tell me that you believe that the shoe manufacturer wasted all his resources to produce this one pair of slippers that ONLY this woman owns? As a microbiologist you should know pee compound is individual so is the smell and taste. I'm not disputing that they may be some psycho crazy who would cook with their pee my question is so out of all these people who ate this moi-moi not a SINGLE one thought the taste is a bit funny or it smells funny?
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Dannylux: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
Princealex1:
there is nothing like eating outside or inside even what u cook in ur house was initially bought outside

The ingredients you bought could still be sanitized before utility but an already mind food cannot. You get my drift?
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by 500samuel(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
fabulousmann:
vagina get water?

washing vagina with water and making use of the water
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by jude33084(m): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
Oghene me!

To make it worst when you tell the story to outsiders it will sound absurd. undecided
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Franchise21(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
Wetin man no go c for dis world
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by jude33084(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
I hope those women along Ojuelegba road are clean o shocked
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Jhayeahsam01(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
na only God go sabi wetin iya basira food canteen dey use cook him own.. see queue
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by jossayo(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
LillyAnne:
Azin eh grin

Happy Sunday
holy ghost fire!!!
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
That's why its not good to eat out.
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by dammytosh: 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
like citizens like president.

so a rat entered, increased in size, bacame human being and disappeared.

That guy must be on the same ogogoro His Excellency takes every morning.
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
trisha01:
shocked i ll neva eat outside agn!
What if i decide to take you out on a date, would you refuse?
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by LillyAnne(f): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
jossayo:
holy ghost fire!!!
Wetin? grin
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by hrm93: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
What a tale...
PS: can I report a moderAtor ?
I was banned from the romance section for ALLEGEDLY breaching rule 20
(20. Please cooperate with the moderators,
super-moderators, and administrator. Treat
them with respect) and I can't remember disrespecting any. I suspect Pasqal09
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by hrm93: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
hrm93:
What a tale...
PS: can I report a moderAtor ?
I was banned from the romance section for ALLEGEDLY breaching rule 20
(20. Please cooperate with the moderators,
super-moderators, and administrator. Treat
them with respect) and I can't remember disrespecting any. I suspect Pasqal09
...because he was viewing the topic at thE time... I knw say dem ban me AGain ... So much for E- autocracy
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by psalmuelwater(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Vivly:
Na all these 'mixed with' food dey sweet pass
. Ur head dey there lyk criosly
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by anigbajumo(m): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
God will protect some of us dat dnt knw hw 2cook frm these devil pple.........
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by ireplacable(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
why is her name witheld. being a witch she is suppose die
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by koikoi2(m): 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Read this again, it is d most scary part.

lalasticlala:
It was gathered that the young man was about
taking his bath in the bathroom when a rat
almost hit him on the leg. On seeing the rat, he
picked a piece of wood and hit it, but instead of
beating a retreat, the rat allegedly increased in
size, eventually turning into a human being
before disappearing, leaving two slippers
behind

But how come dey still found one slippers in her leg if d rat left two slippers behind.

1 Like

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Adek15(m): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
FrancisTony:

Lol!

Some use their Vägina water. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
the worst is she may not even own a house and/or a car. Mtscheew
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by wyzvic004(m): 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
warabout d akara u buy nd eat? Do u knw its content?
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by HIHMAZA: 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
You be kanko it's not moi. Moi alone they use charm on.
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by trisha01(f): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

What if i decide to take you out on a date, would you refuse?
i wunt refuse, as long as its nt mamaput cheesy
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by micoloP(m): 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
MrCork:

,,,,but why is every body always a witch in that f***ed up Nigeria....serrriously.....so becuz a woman pisss in somebodys food, she is labelled a witch...abi?.. tomorrow now, g@y people will also be called witches.

...I don't mean to sound rude but this is clearly y Nigeria is still 75 year behind the rest of the world ...BUSH PEOPLE!!(no oofeinse)
angry

nigga didnt want to comment on this thread tho...i dont know where f**k youre from,but dont ever talk bad about nigeria again.,or else amadioha will strike you dead
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by PrincessB1(f): 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
englishmart:
provided the moi moi sweet. No qualms. grin
Lmaogrin
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
C casting, the same slippers the rat left behind is the same the woman was wearing. LoL beta beating. N some joker on NL will say people don't shape shift, awon olodo
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by ayofizzy(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by MrCork: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
micoloP:

nigga didnt want to comment on this thread tho...i dont know where f**k youre from,but dont ever talk bad about nigeria again.,or else amadioha will strike you dead

....hangon? ...u wan to compare that Nigeria to our London?....that place were u have chikens & goats chasin innocent citizen up & down like Dracula? ...fogggggerit!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by omonnakoda: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
And people wonder why there is no electricity . When instead of studying maths and science we still peddle C,ock and bull stories of rats turning into humans. LWKMD. Of course our scam churches feed into this ready made market of ignoramuses . Are we moving backwards or forwards.. What next okada turning into aeroplane or Aiyegbeni turning to Messi

A thinking man would ask what possible explanation can there be for this woman's alleged pissing in moimoi if true e.g some kind of mental disorder. NOOOOOOOOO!! In Nigeria it must e witchcraft??
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by cozy7(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
waleadex:
It's such a risky world. Sometimes we buy what kills us with our money. May God protect us!
No one can do without buying one thing or d other. That's d problem. So it's better to pray for God's protection.

1 Like

Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by omonnakoda: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
cozy7:
No one can do without buying one thing or d other. That's d problem. So it's better to pray for God's protection.
God will protect some people from piss moimoi and leave others. Because of ..........

Why don't we just leave God out of all this nonsense. God does not protect some and leave others no matter what any church leader may say . Just like the rain it beats everyone. We are made complete for life God does not take sides
Re: I Use Urine To Prepare Moi-Moi For My Customers – Alleged Witch Confesses by tonyx4x44(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Alleged witch? E dey constitution?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) / Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million / Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.