Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,179 members, 7,932,028 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:24 PM

What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) (3375 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by boman2014: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan,
his mother and kids attended
the New Year day service at
Dunamis International Gospel
Church in Abuja on January 1st
2015. According to photos taken
by a citizen reporter during the
New Year's service anchored by
Pastor Paul Eneche, President
Jonathan appears to be in a bad
mood. What could be bothering
Mr. Jonathan, his aides and
household on new year day?
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW
YORK
JAN 03, 2015

Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by TheRealCoolHunK: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2015
Chemical reactions in the brain.

3 Likes

Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2015
Bad wife, bad advice and bad-luck; all lumped together.

5 Likes

Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2015
He's sad that he won't have all the privilege that he's currently enjoying by this time next year. Because he will be kicked out through popular vote

9 Likes

Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by jamace(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2015
barcanista:
He's sad that he won't have all the privilege that he's currently enjoying by this time next year. Because he will be kicked out through popular vote
Keep on dreaming. Buhari will be disqualified for non-possession of requisite academic qualification. We are ready for the dog and baboon to be soaked in blood.

2 Likes

Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2015
jamace:
Keep on dreaming. Buhari will be disqualified for non-possession of requisite academic qualification. We are ready for the dog and baboon to be soaked in blood.
Disqualified by who? Very funny!

2 Likes

Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by jamace(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2015
barcanista:
Disqualified by who? Very funny!
Surely, by the court of justice.
Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2015
Why not institute a lawsuit or petition inec to do it?
jamace:
Surely, by the court of justice.
what are you guys waiting for?

3 Likes

Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by jamace(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2015
barcanista:
Why not institute a lawsuit or petition inec to do it?what are you guys waiting for?
PDP is just giving Buhari some days of grace to enable him produce his academic certificate.grin And be assured that should Buhari fails to produce his academic certificate on expiry of the days of grace, PDP will take Buhari to court.

1 Like

Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2015
my prophecy for 2015

i can see GeJ in a confined space....

the confinement has a steel bar gate...

i can see a signboard in front of the building, there are letterings on the board, but they are blurry....

wait,,, wait... wait.. .. i can see a K, an I, it is getting clearer...... i can see the letter R, another I...

ohhh, its very lucid now, it says " kirikiri prison"...

sai buhari till GeJ actualize this his inevitable destiny..

10 Likes

Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2015
We don't need pdp's period of grace, they should go to court asap. I am sure #TeamBuhari will be glad to meet them in court. Only cowards gives threat
jamace:
PDP is just giving Buhari some days of grace to enable him produce his academic certificate.grin And be assured that should Buhari fails to produce his academic certificate on expiry of the days of grace, PDP will take Buhari to court.

1 Like

Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by scribble: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2015
He is sad because of the stupidity of some Nigerians that shout saibuhari from time to time

2 Likes

Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2015
From President to Prison grin
Slonge2:
my prophecy for 2015

i can see GeJ in a confined space....

the confinement has a steel bar gate...

i can see a signboard in front of the building, there are letterings on the board, but they are blurry....

wait,,, wait... wait.. .. i can see a K, an I, it is getting clearer...... i can see the letter R, another I...

ohhh, its very lucid now, it says " kirikiri prison"...

sai buhari till GeJ actualize this his inevitable destiny..

1 Like

Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by Vanpascore(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2015
because next year, he will not be in d position of president.
Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2015
GEJ is sad because he knows that the numbers of Nigerians turning against him[as a result of bad governance] by the day, are much more than the butt-licking worms around him, and his vacuous e-warriors on NL are only making matters worse for him.

1 Like

Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by Justbright(m): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2015
He sad cos he knows he has fail led Nigerians and he's living on burrowed time...if I were gej I will withdraw from d race to avoid d inevitable disgrace looming....maybe ,just maybe GMB will not probe his administration come may 29...Gej time is up man

1 Like

Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by Justbright(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2015
jamace:

are u from Pluto?... don't u read wen NA said his records are intact with dem and DAT he only need to apply for it?....pls stop showing ur ineptitude for public consumption
Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by jamace(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
Justbright:

are u from Pluto?... don't u read wen NA said his records are intact with dem and DAT he only need to apply for it?....pls stop showing ur ineptitude for public consumption
My friend, Buhari will like to use delay tactics but we are at alert. Are you telling me that Buhari did not know that his records are with the military board before he went for affidavit instead of going to collect it? Be informed that Buhari knows what he is avoiding. Unfortunately, nemesis has caught him. Many years for the thief, one year for the owner. Year 2015 is indeed for the owner. grin grin
Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by Justbright(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
jamace:
My friend, Buhari will like to use delay tactics but we are at alert. Are you telling me that Buhari did not know that his records are with the military board before he went for affidavit instead of going to collect it? Be informed that Buhari knows what he is avoiding. Unfortunately, nemesis has caught him. Many years for the thief, one year for the owner. Year 2015 is indeed for the owner. grin grin

I will remind u on February 14th by His grace
Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by jamace(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
Justbright:

I will remind u on February 14th by His grace
i'm waiting.
Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nigga is so emotional and clueless,he's just fed up but doesn't want to admit it because of the financial gains and blue carpet treatment he's enjoying
Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
barcanista:
This year abi 4 months to this time,more like a ritualist whose time to face the consequences is almost up
Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by TheMadame(f): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
He knows he is about to face a crushing,humiliating and devastating defeat at the 2015 polls in the hands of General Buhari. The first incumbent president to lose election in this country.

1 Like

Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by Juliaann(f): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
He is sad because he is thinking of how to send buhari back to secondary school so he can at least get his SSCE Certificate

1 Like

Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
jamace:
...remember this Buhari was ones a military Governor and head of state in Nigeria.he previously contested for the presidency of Nigeria.about his certificates,wait for it.anyway the minimum academic requirement for the presidency is secondary school certificate.
Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
jamace:
...don't sweat it out with what you are not sure of...
Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by jamace(m): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Omotolu:
...remember this Buhari was ones a military Governor and head of state in Nigeria.he previously contested for the presidency of Nigeria.about his certificates,wait for it.anyway the minimum academic requirement for the presidency is secondary school certificate.
Let Buhari present his secondary school certificate. Nothing more.
Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by deji68: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
The president is like....chai so buhari no get certificate, and ibb don talk am before oo grin grin

boman2014:
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW
YORK
JAN 03, 2015
Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by Anikulhapo(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
He Is Thinking Of How To Pack His Loads From Aso Rock With His Wife Come May 29,2015 And How He Will Not Go To Jail After Then!
Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by citizenY(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Justbright:

I wonder oh!!!

@jamace.... you should know better. It is better to let go than join the fray and lose your credibility in the process.
Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by jamace(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
citizenY:

I wonder oh!!!

@jamace.... you should know better. It is better to let go than join the fray and lose your credibility in the process.
Please pass the credibility yarn to Buhari because Buhari needs to prove his credibility at this moment more than any Nigerian.
Re: What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) by deji68: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
abio...the military said he only need to apply for the copies and will get them within 24 hr. is that not easier than going to court for an affidavit .....any of Buhari supporter can write the Military authority on his behalf, if he is not organised enough to do so ..chikenan
jamace:
Please pass the credibility yarn to Buhari because Buhari needs to prove his credibility at this moment more than any Nigerian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos 'competes' With New York City (photo) / FLASHBACK: Don Jazzy Regrets Voting GEJ!!! / 'FG Is Provoking Us To War' - IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.