Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,321 members, 7,943,796 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

Dog Training And Psychology @MK9G - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Training And Psychology @MK9G (2495 Views)

Dog Training Tips For Beginners And New Dog Owners. / Dog Training Clicker Available / Urgent: Need Tips On Dog Training (security) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Training And Psychology @MK9G by MK9G: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2015
Pp
Re: Dog Training And Psychology @MK9G by MK9G: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2015
W
Re: Dog Training And Psychology @MK9G by Ayorinde24(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Please what I Do, Ticks are Ravaging Our Family Dog, the ticks are at the Back, between the Toes. I have Hand-Picked them ,But they Keep on Muitiplying Daily. What is The Best Way to Completely Kill Those Ticks, the Dog is a :Female German Shepherd

1 Like

Re: Dog Training And Psychology @MK9G by MK9G: 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
Control
Re: Dog Training And Psychology @MK9G by MK9G: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2015
Reinforcement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Training And Psychology @MK9G by puppylover2468: 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
I need ADVICE. It has to do with a new pet I am looking forward to seeing or getting but i need my neighbors permission first. I have only ever seen pics of the puppy and the current career says he is playful and etc but I am not sure weather to purchase him. No the breeder was not recommended I found him online and people today can not be trusted. Please give me advice on whether to put a price on him even when im not sure if i can have him but if i don't he will be taken and i might end up getting the permission sad
Re: Dog Training And Psychology @MK9G by MK9G: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Dog Training And Psychology @MK9G by MK9G: 10:55am On Jan 08, 2015
K
Re: Dog Training And Psychology @MK9G by Edkay: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ayorinde24:
Please what I Do, Ticks are Ravaging Our Family Dog, the ticks are at the Back, between the Toes. I have Hand-Picked them ,But they Keep on Muitiplying Daily. What is The Best Way to Completely Kill Those Ticks, the Dog is a :Female German Shepherd
My approach to ticks:
Be proactive, persistent, predatory,preventive,protective and patient
Re: Dog Training And Psychology @MK9G by MK9G: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
A
Re: Dog Training And Psychology @MK9G by juliebrown: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Pls I need u guys advise, I jst got a puppy n jst after a day dat I kept it out side my land lord came to tell me it's a taboo in dia place to have a dog in d compound (though will b parking out of dat compound soon). Nw my question is: will it b ok if I shld keep d puppy indoor? Will it affect it's growth as in my own reasoning I feel allowing it to move freely outside will enhance his health n growth.
Re: Dog Training And Psychology @MK9G by oluomoadebayo: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
juliebrown:
Pls I need u guys advise, I jst got a puppy n jst after a day dat I kept it out side my land lord came to tell me it's a taboo in dia place to have a dog in d compound (though will b parking out of dat compound soon). Nw my question is: will it b ok if I shld keep d puppy indoor? Will it affect it's growth as in my own reasoning I feel allowing it to move freely outside will enhance his health n growth.

Sorry about your situation.
Where you keep your dog doesn't affect his growth in any way. My new puppy will live inside with me but crated.
Re: Dog Training And Psychology @MK9G by juliebrown: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

Sorry about your situation.
Where you keep your dog doesn't affect his growth in any way. My new puppy will live inside with me but crated.
tnx but hw do u mean by Crated
Re: Dog Training And Psychology @MK9G by oluomoadebayo: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
juliebrown:
tnx but hw do u mean by Crated

Crated mean putting in a cage and restrict him.
Re: Dog Training And Psychology @MK9G by wahabdisu: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Dog Training And Psychology @MK9G by Goldcheddar: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hi. I have a 10 months old Caucasian ovcharka that doesn't let me touch him when he's sitting or laying down in a spot. When he's sitting or laying in a spot and I try approaching him, he begins to lick lips, the whitish part of his eyes shows and ears down with an intimidating facial expression. Also, when I get back from work and he sees me, he gets exited, tails wagging but as i come closer to him he starts to retreat and changes his mood and doesn't want me to touch him. We play very well too, it's just that he's like that sometimes. And also, he has food aggression.
Re: Dog Training And Psychology @MK9G by Goldcheddar: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
I have a 10 months old Caucasian ovcharka that doesn't let me touch him when he's sitting or laying down in a spot. When he's sitting or laying in a spot and I try approaching him, he begins to lick lips, the whitish part of his eyes shows and ears down with an intimidating facial expression. Also, when I get back from work and he sees me, he gets exited, tails wagging but as i come closer to him he starts to retreat and changes his mood and doesn't want me to touch him. We play very well too, it's just that he's like that sometimes. Also, he has food aggression

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Our New Girl.A New Addition To Bobby Saxy Kennel.Xtra Iron Lion... / PICS || Giveaway Price: Solid Male Piebald Boerboel Mastiff Puppy!! / Anyone With Male Slant Back German Shepherd In Oyo State For Mating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.