Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:58 PM

10 outdated Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 outdated Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date (1510 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 outdated Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date by chidiezeh(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2015
1. How much do you weigh?
I don’t even like being asked this
question by my own doctor, so it
definitely isn’t okay for you to do so.
Just like age, weight ain’t nothing but
a number.
2. If I got you pregnant, would you
have an abortion?
3. What’s your name again?
4. Wanna go back to my place?
“We won’t have s*x, I promise.” Dude,
that ain’t the issue right now. The
issue is the missing persons report my
mother may have to file tomorrow
morning. Maybe I watch too many
serial killer specials on TV, but the
possibility is totally real. Right?
5. Is that your real [insert body part
here]? Always assume yes. We’re
happy with our deception, so play
along.
6. Are you a feminist?
Just because I haven’t been salivating
over your tired pick-up lines and sad
seduction techniques doesn’t mean I’m
automatically a man-hater. Excuse me
for having some standards.
7. Can I kiss you?
If you have to ask, odds are that the
answer is probably no. While some
girls may like the respectful nature,
others
consider confidence sexy. Go in for
the kill. The worst that can happen is
that you’ll get rejected. I know this is
the end of the world for you, but you’ll
live to see another day.
8. Wanna split the bill?
I’m all about being “I am a woman,
hear me roar”, but if you invite me
out, I’m expecting you to cover all
expenses.
Especially if we’re just grabbing
snacks. I mean….c’mon
now!
9. How old are you?
This ish isn’t cute. Don’t ask us our
age.
10. Are you a virgin
Please save this for another date.
Re: 10 outdated Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date by starlingbawa(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2015
Surely, it makes no sense asking a lady these questions. Its somewhat absurd to say the least!!!
Re: 10 outdated Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date by Maxcollins042(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2015
I think the topic should be 10 outdated questions not to ask a lady on a first date cos this lines were used by our ancestors,sounds odd.
Re: 10 outdated Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date by ronald4lif(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2015
Anyone who doesn't know this have no business dating
Re: 10 outdated Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date by djeezy(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2015
On point.
Re: 10 outdated Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2015
Op are u sure u are not talking from experience?
Re: 10 outdated Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 04, 2015
can i kiss you?
duhhh.... NO!
Re: 10 outdated Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2015
That writeup is so not for Nigerians. Imagine asking a Nigerian lady girl if she wants to split the bill. Taa. The kind insult that will follow is better left to the imagination
Re: 10 outdated Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date by golor(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2015
Guys that ask such question re guys dat re nt confident on them self nd most time amateur.
Re: 10 outdated Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2015
Dhdhgdhdgdgd
Re: 10 outdated Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date by Ryabcool(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2015
Lmao! *mentally stores these questions in my head*... Next time they set me on a blind date with a ugly girl and I wanna get outta there ASAP, these are the questions I'm going to ask. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

To My E-crush / Things That Can Snatch The One You Love From You / How Do You Prove To Your Partner You Love Him/her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.