Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,363 members, 7,950,757 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

How To Be A Catholic Monk? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be A Catholic Monk? (1568 Views)

The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) / Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / I'm A Pentecostal, I Attended A Catholic Church For The First Time And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Catholic Monk? by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 15, 2008
Hi,
Please i want to be a catholic monk. Can anyone tell me how i can get started? Thanks.
Re: How To Be A Catholic Monk? by shotster50(m): 1:45am On Dec 15, 2008
hahahaha
Bigmodo u go kill pesin o. From travelling to monk now, Wetin happen now?
Re: How To Be A Catholic Monk? by Carlosein(m): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2008
why don't you talk to your parish priest (assuming you are a catholic) and if you are not contact the nearest parish church to you.

they should be able to help you in some way.

on a lighter note, which one of those hefties are you? i can not imagine a monk in any of those garb you are wearing but hey,

God is gracious ha wink wink
Re: How To Be A Catholic Monk? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2008
bigmodo:

Hi,
Please i want to be a catholic monk. Can anyone tell me how i can get started? Thanks.
@bigmodo
Firstly, are you WEAK enough to be a Catholic monk?
Re: How To Be A Catholic Monk? by Carlosein(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2008
imhotep, you wan confuse the guy die? grin grin

bigmodo, that is a serious question o!!!
Re: How To Be A Catholic Monk? by smile4kenn(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2008
i hope you are not joking with catholic monks, undecided
Re: How To Be A Catholic Monk? by Carlosein(m): 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2008
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Be A Catholic Monk? by Lady2(f): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2008
Carlosein:

why don't you talk to your parish priest (assuming you are a catholic) and if you are not contact the nearest parish church to you.

they should be able to help you in some way.

on a lighter note, which one of those hefties are you? i can not imagine a monk in any of those garb you are wearing but hey,

God is gracious ha wink wink

I saw the pic, and all things are possible, you never know what's in ones heart, so he is very welcome to explore. But this is the perfect response. He should contact the parish
imhotep:

@bigmodo
Firstly, are you WEAK enough to be a Catholic monk?

Lol, you certainly want this man to be scratching his head abi?
Re: How To Be A Catholic Monk? by Carlosein(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2008
jumpy-jumpy, are you sure you are in bed? grin grin
Re: How To Be A Catholic Monk? by Lady2(f): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2008
Carlosein:

jumpy-jumpy, are you sure you are in bed? grin grin

Lol, yes I am. I am confined to this bed for at least the whole day. It might be the flu, I didn't get a shot
Re: How To Be A Catholic Monk? by Carlosein(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2008
so is typing on the laptop allowed in bed?

anyway, make good use of the time.
Re: How To Be A Catholic Monk? by Lady2(f): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2008
Carlosein:

so is typing on the laptop allowed in bed?

anyway, make good use of the time.

well not really i have been ordered to rest, but the person that is monitoring me is in class, so until he gets out i am free to do what i want. hehehe

ok i'm gone, the med is kicking in, and i can't fight it, it always wins. bye. good nite.
Re: How To Be A Catholic Monk? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2008
To be frank, i am serious to become a catholic monk. I believe that most monks go to heaven, and i want to make it to heaven. Meanwhile, i will see my priest for this, i am a catholic. Thanks for offering what you know. God bless you and i hope to see you in the heaven. Peace. Have a lovely day.
Re: How To Be A Catholic Monk? by Dios(f): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2008
lol, bigmodo is not in that picture. Bigmodo is crazy. Bigmodo is fake,bigmodo is a jacka$$.
Bigmodo,bigmodo,bigmodo, grin grin grin grin that's a funny name

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Easy To Sin? / Internet P.orn / A Contributing Factor To Atheism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.