Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,760 members, 7,889,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) (39210 Views)

Gbajabiamila Distributes 501 E-learning Tablets To Students In Surulere(photos) / Desmond Elliot Represents Ambode At A Street Opening In Surulere (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Distributes Items In Surulere (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by tyson99(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
adrelanine:
[size=30pt]Are you still under the illusion That GEJ will win the 2015presidential election? wake up. !!

GMB 2015 grin grin..
Perhaps this little game will give you an insight of what I'm talking about
HIT LIKE IF YOU ARE IN SUPPORT OF BUHARI
HIT SHARE IF YOU ARE IN SUPPORT OF GEJ[/size]
This is serious,e no go better for all the Jonathan supporters Eyin omo irankiran yi
Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
adrelanine:
[size=30pt]Are you still under the illusion That GEJ will win the 2015presidential election? wake up. !!

GMB 2015 grin grin..
I WISH I HAD 100 LIKES TO ADD TO THIS![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by tyson99(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
TANoids can you see this

1 Like

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by aresa: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
kilokeys:
its funny how politicians take pictures with tomato sellers once every four years cry.. really funny

Are tomato sellers not human beings? Are they not Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by rilla64: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
adrelanine:

GMB 2015 grin grin..

Wow' 619 likes to 42 shares? Buhari has overwhelming support , PDP should be scared by this.
Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by aresa: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
rilla64:

Wow' 619 likes to 42 shares? Buhari has overwhelming support , PDP should be scared by this.

They should be. Hatred, division and character assassination is a bad market in 2015 because all people want is change...

#GMB2015

1 Like

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by Yusluv77(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
adrelanine:

GMB 2015 grin grin..
It is clearly now and it has shown how GMB/PYO would win feb14 election by landslides... #Sai People's General

1 Like

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by kilokeys(m): 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
aresa:

Are tomato sellers not human beings? Are they not Nigerians?

u dont get my message.. they famz with pepper sellers to show humility and service.. then when they get in.. they forget about these pple till next elections..
Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by santana45: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
tbaba1234:

Impose himself?

He was voted in by majority of delegates in a free and fair election.

GEJ on the other hand imposed himself as other candidates were frustrated.
That is what you think. But you forgot that same Buhari has been a presidential flag bearer for two different parties before A.P.C, so he is the only candidate that is not corrupt or the only person worthy of taking Nigeria to the better level. Buhari is not, his time is far gone. He should give space to another set of leaders of tomorrow. I still repeat, he imposes himself in every party, take it or leave it. 14th Feb, will make my point clear.
Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by santana45: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
MrMcJay:

Another saTANist on the loose.

With Buhari, there is a reserve voting bloc of 12M votes. With Osinbajo, there is a new wave of undecided but sensible voters who would vote GMB.

For the first time, INEC is talking of a runoff.
For the first time, GEJ is talking of Nigerians missing him when he leaves office.
For the first time, Oritsejafor is sounding conciliatory.

The signs are there for the wise to discern.
You are the SataNist for not minding your own post. By 14 Feb, you will know the reason why I made my comment. INEC talking of runoff is just giving the A.P.C promises on the bed. We shall see how A.P.C will unseat an incumbent, especially with Buhari as the flag bearer.
Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Morhziez:
What A CombinationNollywood actor turned politician with prof. Pastor turned politician campaigning.....
ققففففلغععهه لاععااااتتت للاتتتتنخسشق ىررؤءئشسسلتتت تنخحفغقثئءؤ رلغب ؤيقفغع
Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
adrelanine:

GMB 2015 grin grin..
Oh boy oh boy...
808 likes to 50 shares... grin
Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
adrelanine:

GMB 2015 grin grin..

746 likes ? Nairaland been sellin' likes like Facebook since 1999.
Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by eyennyin: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
GMB till stealing becomes corruption
Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by 1NENIGERIABLOG: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
DO YOU KNOW THE ACRONYM FOR UNITY? FOR MORE ENLIGHTENMENT VISIT THE LINK BELOW
http://1nenigeriagr8nation..com/2015/01/do-you-know-acronym-for-unity.html

Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by yetunsbay(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
argon500:
Politrics.. I dey watch

Nkenna, abeg bring me the palm wine inside the calabash... Don't forget to bring the kolanut on the table.

I no fit come die

consumers of palm wine integrated with kolanut are liable to brooding*lolz
Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by hollyzlopez(m): 7:55am On Jan 05, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
thanks for d insult BUT REMEMBER ' IT IS NOT EVERY BODY U INSULT AND GO UNPUNISHED
.Geez Dancingskelemba Or Ton.Pele Eya.I Pity.Meet Me Dere
Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by Dindera(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2015
adrelanine:

GMB 2015 grin grin..
........................................................................................................................................................
[size=40pt]
THE COMMUNITY HAS SPOKEN.. WHERE ARE THE PDP...?? grin grin grin grin grin

I HEREBY ANNOUCE BUHARI AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AS FAR AS NAIRALAND IS CONCERNED..

[/size]

Sorry BUT nairaland isn't Nigeria!
Sooooo,
[size=18pt]Comot for Road make I see! cheesy[/size]
Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by hollyzlopez(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
Boss am so sori.plz 4gv.plz
Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by hollyzlopez(m): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
thanks for d insult BUT REMEMBER ' IT IS NOT EVERY BODY U INSULT AND GO UNPUNISHED
.boss plz am vry sori.plz plz
Re: Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
hollyzlopez:
.boss plz am vry sori.plz plz
apology accepted smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA / Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari / Aisha Bichi Orders Arrest Of Abba Yusuf, Orders His Aide Garba Kilo To Be Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.