Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Think You Have Familyproblems? (read This) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Think You Have Familyproblems? (read This) (859 Views)

Are You The Sharpest Tool In The Box? Answer This If You Think You Are... / Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This / You Think You Know Your Taurus Man Or Lady Well Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think You Have Familyproblems? (read This) by maxibrainz: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Two men at a bus stop started
a
conversation.
One of them keeps
complaining of
family problems.
Finally, the other man says,
"You
think you have family
problems?"
Listen to my situation..
A few years ago I met a young
widow with a grown-up
daughter and we got married.
Later, my dad married my
stepdaughter. That made my
stepdaughter my step-mom
and
my dad became my stepson-
in-
law.
Also my wife became mom-in-
law
to her dad-in-law.
Then my wife's daughter, my
step-mom, had a son. This boy
was my half-brother 'cause he
was my dad's son, but he was
also the son of my wife's
daughter, which made him my
wife's grandson.
That made me the grandfather
of
my half-brother. This was
nothing
until my wife and I had a son.
Now, the half-sister of my son,
my
stepmom, is also the
grandmom.
My dad is the bro-in-law of my
child, who is the stepbrother
of
my dad's wife!
AND YOU THINK YOU HAVE
FAMILY PROBLEMS?"
Re: Think You Have Familyproblems? (read This) by Rennerglo: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ftc
Re: Think You Have Familyproblems? (read This) by Lumie08(f): 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
I'm my own grandpa
Re: Think You Have Familyproblems? (read This) by dhabeautyjas(f): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
na real family problem.
Re: Think You Have Familyproblems? (read This) by pretydiva(f): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Dis 1 na gobe

(1) (Reply)

. / 3 Ways You Unknowingly Destroy Your Children’s Self-esteem / Opinion Pool : Women Are Wiser Than Men!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.