Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? (1171 Views)

Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? by SmithRussell(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
If you're a colleague of your bestfriend's wife, and you find out that she's having an affair with your boss or maybe you caught them doing it.
Is it proper to tell your bestfriend that his wife is seriously having an affair with your boss? Knowing that your boss would fire you if expose their secret.

It happened to a friend, please I need candid opinion(s).
Re: Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? by blemon44(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
you should put yourself in your friend's shoe

if he is really your friend

you have to go and tell him about what is going on
Re: Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? by kilokeys(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
plant the seeds.. let his IQ water it.

IMHO.

send signals. set up accidental meetings. use ur head guy.
if he isnt smart to see it.. dont bother.. cos somebody would always cheat on him
Re: Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Some thing are better kept un-said. No wake dat dog wey dey sleep, atak gawd begew..
Re: Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? by Ewizard(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ya kiddin me?? Sack u?..
Hw old is ya boss?
He must be a punk for datin a married woman in his own company.

4 ur friend, use style tel am say weda him no go lyk do DNA? Dats if dey ve got kids..

Marriage shud b redefined, it has change 4rm it course.
Re: Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? by Chizzy20(f): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
I think its beta d person kips shut if he doesnt ve concrete evidence, nd he myt end up loosin his job. The truth will definently cum to light, karma wil catch up wit dem.
Re: Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? by MrCork: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
SmithRussell:

If you're a colleague of your bestfriend's wife, and you find out that she's having an affair with your boss or maybe you caught them doing it.
Is it proper to tell your bestfriend that his wife is seriously having an affair with your boss? Knowing that your boss would fire you if expose their secret.

......dyaaamm, u g@y men juss never giv up....so u ask us if its ok to sleep wit yor friend husband coz he fire u??

....does nairaland looook like g@y website to u?....or does this place look like G@y advise center? (no oofeinse)
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? by Ploy(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
You know the kind Yemi Alade's song: Johny. We don catcham

Play smart, help the man to catch them but create smoke screen. If it is true, use an unknown number to intimate the hubby and keep mute.

By the way, do married women cheat? I think only girl friends do. Hahahahahahaha
Re: Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? by dre11(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Use an unknown number to call your friend and be discrete about it

Just send a signal to the wife to be that you know about the affair.

Create a scenario about such incidence to you friend and guage his reaction to know how he will handle it if being told the whole truth. Because we have different ways of absorbing those issues
Re: Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? by PepsiBoy: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
You must first discuss the issue with her, and if she does not change, then it would be right to tell your friend.
Re: Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? by SmithRussell(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
MrCork:

......dyaaamm, u g@y men juss never giv up....so u ask us if its ok to sleep wit yor friend husband coz he fire u??

....does nairaland looook like g@y website to u?....or does this place look like G@y advise center? (no oofeinse)
angry
Hey kid, run along
Re: Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
I don't know y people aren't smart. it's simple. make ur friend know without letting the boss know u ratted out on him. set the wife up n let ur husband catch them red-handed. but most important of all when u hv done any of these don't tell ur friend what to do next. ur own is to inform him while keeping ur job at the same time. that way no one can blame u for whatever happens.
Re: Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 05, 2015
SmithRussell:

...it's like you love the status of unemployed.it's not your business to poke your nose into another man's affair when you know the state of employment and unemployment in the country..
Re: Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? by SmithRussell(m): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2015
Omotolu:
...it's like you love the status of unemployed.it's not your business to poke your nose into another man's affair when you know the state of employment and unemployment in the country..
I'm talkin abt a bestfriend dat is mor of like a brother. Okay, put urself in my shoes, if it were to b ur brother's wife, would u keep it a secret coz u wanna keep ur job?
Re: Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2015
SmithRussell:

I'm talkin abt a bestfriend dat is mor of like a brother. Okay, put urself in my shoes, if it were to b ur brother's wife, would u keep it a secret coz u wanna keep ur job?
...ok o.go tell him.wish you well.
Re: Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? by SmithRussell(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2015
Omotolu:
...ok o.go tell him.wish you well.
It's a trilemma, stil tryna figure out d 3rd option tho
Re: Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2015
SmithRussell:
It's a trilemma, stil tryna figure out d 3rd option tho
...there is no viable option than to keep mute.it's for your good-just pretend you see nothing...

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Guys' Be Sincere / Mathematical Formula For Calculating Age Limit For A Relationship / Would U Resist Being Arrested By This Police Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.