Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,615 members, 7,911,599 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:57 PM

5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period (21132 Views)

Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos / Accident At Shagamu As Tanker Crashes Into 5 Vehicles (Photos) / Photos From The Motor Accident This Noon At Alapere Involving Atleast 7 Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Umamman1(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2015
The ones that insults any security men they see on the road
The ones that talk on how bad Nigerian government is
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2015
d one da will stop bus just few minutes after leaving ore calling " dwaiva, I wan piece o" due to over feeding untop sey e dey travel.

dose da will b shouting on top of dier voice wen on Fone, especially speaking in strong igbo or yoruba dialect. if u r seating close to dose ones, sorry for ur eardrum.

dose dat will fart repeatedly without remorse or pity for odas throughout d journey. dey see it as part of deir fundamental human right
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by benjsniper33: 8:44am On Jan 05, 2015
kamez:
6.The gluttons..

They buy and eat everything they see on the road..
Lacasera, gala, banana, suya, fried snail, sugar cane, etc

They pollute the entire atmosphere in the bus with the smell of boiled eggs, groundnut, and cashew nuts they eat..
. Dodo ikire, plaintain chips, bread and akara, fried yam, fried plantain, banana, bush meat and some will even buy things they don't know about so far it looks edible. They force the driver to stop complaining they wanna wee, but when the driver manage to stop they jump out and head into the thick forest and $hit. And some can use like 1hr doing that thereby delaying the journey. I have experienced this.
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2015
myouri:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy lolz , thats hw it is oo
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Davotee(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2015
orimion:
i'll get there someday. Ma lo ro pe no be gbogbo wa wey go make FTC
suruleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere. Suru. U go mek am. Ur tym wld surely come. Bt fank God 4 d position u ar in nw bcoz i envy wer u ar. Atleast u ar bera dan odaz

1 Like

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Davotee(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2015
And it made FP?? Hmmm. O, ye unjust mods, ur dayz of terror n corruption wuld soon com 2 an end 4 davotee iz cryin out for justice 2 dos hu hav bin mekin gud posts bt neva made FP
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by aydi(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2015
:PThe toasters:At the beginning of the journey they pray the opposite sex sits besides them.They try to make frnds of whoever.At the end ofthe journey you see them exchanging phone numbers,Pins and addresses.I'll be like hnmm;Good for them. tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by homealone2(m): 10:53am On Jan 05, 2015
* Tha tap current.....( I fall in dis one)
The ones that select seat, looking for a
beautiful girl to seat with (sweet journey)
* The space bookers.... They seat alone pretend as if someone is there, hoping to be accompany by the opposite gender, before they know it na one old man/woman go sit with them (bad market).
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Abbey2sam(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
lonelydora:
I can't remember the last time I travelled with a commercial vehicle. It either by air or private car.

we know

2 Likes

Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by iliyande(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
Vomiting types; they will spoil everywhere and if you are sitting next to them your name is sorry.
Re: 5 Common People You'll Meet In Vehicles During Any Festive Period by Oworock(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
That's why i leave it as it is, the numbers are unlimited.

iamfreshmontana:
They are the others that i did not mention, you can mention them because i believe that location will also determine that.

.[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Things I Learned Traveling Round South-west Nigeria / Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State / The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.