Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,428 members, 7,884,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

[KSU] Newcaretaker Asks Students To Pay 64,000 Within 2 Weeks Or Be Ejected - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / [KSU] Newcaretaker Asks Students To Pay 64,000 Within 2 Weeks Or Be Ejected (991 Views)

Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions / Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) / Lecturer Asks Students To Submit Notes!!! *pics* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[KSU] Newcaretaker Asks Students To Pay 64,000 Within 2 Weeks Or Be Ejected by deenAyetu(f): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
The new caretaker of a lodge called Royal Garden
in Kogi State University has used a new
padlock to lock all the over 100 rooms in the
lodge.

He said all the occupants of the lodge
will now be paying by after two semesters and
they must pay the sum of #1000 before those
padlocks would be opened, and from tomorrow
Monday till 2 weeks
time each room should pay the sum of #64,000.
He'll be in the lodge everyday with at least two
police, anybody that can't cope should pack out
and any defaulters should be ready to face the
music.
What next

source http://www.madeinksu.com/2015/01/new-care-taker-asks-students-to-pay.html?m=1
Re: [KSU] Newcaretaker Asks Students To Pay 64,000 Within 2 Weeks Or Be Ejected by channel190(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
deenAyetu:
The new caretaker of a lodge called Royal Garden
in Kogi State University has used a new
padlock to lock all the over 100 rooms in the
lodge.

He said all the occupants of the lodge
will now be paying by after two semesters and
they must pay the sum of #1000 before those
padlocks would be opened, and from tomorrow
Monday till 2 weeks
time each room should pay the sum of #64,000.
He'll be in the lodge everyday with at least two
police, anybody that can't cope should pack out
and any defaulters should be ready to face the
music.
What next

source http://www.madeinksu.com/2015/01/new-care-taker-asks-students-to-pay.html?m=1

I heard it from our landlord last week but never knew they were serious about this payment. My rent is due for May and not in two weeks time. This is nonsense.

OP thanks, at least those that are yet to resume will see this here and get ready for war....
Re: [KSU] Newcaretaker Asks Students To Pay 64,000 Within 2 Weeks Or Be Ejected by deenAyetu(f): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
Did you say war? My guy save your self the noise. That man will intimidate you guys and you will definitely pay or be ejected. na for here you wan come show power.

iRep dagana hostel till I graduate; I. trust my guys in dagana, if management self no our strength.
Re: [KSU] Newcaretaker Asks Students To Pay 64,000 Within 2 Weeks Or Be Ejected by EMYDBEST(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
na wa o serious gan
Re: [KSU] Newcaretaker Asks Students To Pay 64,000 Within 2 Weeks Or Be Ejected by EMYDBEST(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
Seun and moderators this post need to be put on the front page o so that tenants of the lodge can be put in the know. Nigeria landlords sabi throw properties away any time o
Re: [KSU] Newcaretaker Asks Students To Pay 64,000 Within 2 Weeks Or Be Ejected by Skillz02(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
Imagine,,,
Re: [KSU] Newcaretaker Asks Students To Pay 64,000 Within 2 Weeks Or Be Ejected by donstevico(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
hmm....funny
Re: [KSU] Newcaretaker Asks Students To Pay 64,000 Within 2 Weeks Or Be Ejected by yemi2plus(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
Which of the Royal Garden? The one for Abuja area or the other one?
Re: [KSU] Newcaretaker Asks Students To Pay 64,000 Within 2 Weeks Or Be Ejected by EMYDBEST(m): 1:44am On Jan 05, 2015
yemi2plus:
Which of the Royal Garden? The one for Abuja area or the other one?
Stadium Road...
Re: [KSU] Newcaretaker Asks Students To Pay 64,000 Within 2 Weeks Or Be Ejected by deenAyetu(f): 6:01am On Jan 05, 2015
channel190:

I heard it from our landlord last week but never knew they were serious about this payment. My rent is due for May and not in two weeks time. This is nonsense.

OP thanks, at least those that are yet to resume will see this here and get ready for war....

see who is talking
Re: [KSU] Newcaretaker Asks Students To Pay 64,000 Within 2 Weeks Or Be Ejected by utenwuson: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2015
Let me mk ds clear......... Most of u guys rent was expected to commence january 2013, but u guys beg to pay by march 2013 though sm of u paid that january, n sm march, apriel there about because of the then care-taker liniency! Rent was not increaes cos its 65k u guys paid last year , 64k for rent n 1k for the agreement form, I av all the agreement form wt me n if u think u want war come let's dialog so u could c ur own signature u signed n the month inscribed on it............... Note am not the landlord but his my dad!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [KSU] Newcaretaker Asks Students To Pay 64,000 Within 2 Weeks Or Be Ejected by Fash20: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2015
K
Re: [KSU] Newcaretaker Asks Students To Pay 64,000 Within 2 Weeks Or Be Ejected by zees(f): 8:15am On Jan 06, 2015
tym for war

(1) (Reply)

ADVICE HIM: He Wants To Retake Waec Due To The Age Demand Of Todays Job Adverts. / Two Friends Who Drowned At Elegushi Beach Have Been Buried (photos) / Categorise Of Professors In Unijos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.