Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,770 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Igbos To Vote For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos To Vote For Buhari (898 Views)

PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery / Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos To Vote For Buhari by maimalari: 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
After extensive discussion with an ibo friend of mine, I realized it was very much possible for buhari to get bloc votes from the ibos. Jonathan who is Ijaw may have hoped to play the usual ethnic card. But my friend reminded me that in 2007 the ibos voted a fulani against their hero Ojukwu. Infact Ojukwu lost in his state Anambra. Who then is Jonathan? he queried
Re: Igbos To Vote For Buhari by Baawaa(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
That means JonaTAN is finished

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos To Vote For Buhari by Pabloescobar(f): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
nice one. All my ibos boys and aboki boys hope say you dey make money cuz if its not making money it's not making sense. Forget tribe,ethnicity or region. Let's come together and make our votes count. Don't groan after voting the wrong person into power next month. Search your mind, let your conscience prick you. Change = K. For the sake of our unborn children
Re: Igbos To Vote For Buhari by Elslim: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Jona Tan (born finish) as his name implies His finished by d special grace of Inshallah
Sai Buhari
NEXT
Re: Igbos To Vote For Buhari by chidiebere2020(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Igbo people will vote GEJ till 2020
Re: Igbos To Vote For Buhari by b1oodykiller: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ab.Okis dreaming of igbos vote since 2011 well you mean igbos like berem and co

Here we don't even know apc talk more of Buhari.

Gej till 2019

Buhari will go to jail by Gej Because Buhari is a certified terrorist

Apc is BOKOHARAM

No igbo man will vote for bokoharam
Re: Igbos To Vote For Buhari by Elslim: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
b1oodykiller:
Ab.Okis dreaming of igbos vote since 2011 well you mean igbos like berem and co

Here we don't even know apc talk more of Buhari.

Gej till 2019

Buhari will go to jail by Gej Because Buhari is a certified terrorist

Apc is BOKOHARAM

No igbo man will vote for bokoharam

Mr Jona Tan (born finish) is finished tongue that is ntooor!
Re: Igbos To Vote For Buhari by Collynzo9: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
That friend of yours just proved to you that Igbos rejection of Buhari has nothing to do with tribe or religion. We have voted across tribes and religion before.
We don't just believe in Buhari.
Re: Igbos To Vote For Buhari by ratiken(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
It will be freezing over in hell before Buhari gets 5% votes in the SE.

Somethings are just impossible. The few ibos that will vote for Buhari are in lagos and not located in SE.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos To Vote For Buhari by b1oodykiller: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
Elslim:

Mr Jona Tan (born finish) is finished tongue that is ntooor!

BUHARI will go to jail by Gej
Re: Igbos To Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
ratiken:
It will be freezing over in hell before Buhari gets 5% votes in the SE.

Somethings are just impossible. The few ibos that will vote for Buhari are in lagos and not located in SE.
even the igbos in lagos can endorse a terrorist apostle
Re: Igbos To Vote For Buhari by 1LRNZH: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
You're causing pains o Ndi Igbo

Re: Igbos To Vote For Buhari by Abagworo(m): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Jona has already been swallowed by the fish and he is surely digesting this time around.
Re: Igbos To Vote For Buhari by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
F

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos To Vote For Buhari by dunkem21(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
We will vote Chekwas Okorie.

Una don happy?
Re: Igbos To Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
maimalari:
After extensive discussion with an ibo friend of mine, I realized it was very much possible for buhari to get bloc votes from the ibos. Jonathan who is Ijaw may have hoped to play the usual ethnic card. But my friend reminded me that in 2007 the ibos voted a fulani against their hero Ojukwu. Infact Ojukwu lost in his state Anambra. Who then is Jonathan? he queried

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Politics / Jonathan’s Visit: Security Operatives Ground Traffic, Lagos Commuters Stranded / Opinion: Nigerians Desire Change; But Buhari And APC Offer No Better Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.