Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys (1603 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / A Story Of A Virgin Woman That Remains A Virgin After 20 Years Of Marriage / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
How can i leave a gal that has become mario? bad guys abeg drop your comment. am suffocating here.
Re: Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys by delishpot: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
grin God don catch you. Wosaiiii, you cant eacape the suffocation.
Re: Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys by cyprus000: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
delishpot:
grin God don catch you. Wosaiiii, you cant eacape the suffocation.
gringringrin
Re: Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
Oga abeg no curse. na 4 mario dey my neck. . . na one i fit marry, av tried all i could to make the other 3 go but e no work. . if i fit leave them all xef i am ready. if i know ni i for stay with the girl i love without flirting. . walai flirting no good at all. o ti su mi jare, the one i love xef i cnt marry her coz shez xtian and i cant leave her, the one i fit marry i no love her well but both love me like kilode
Re: Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys by pussyeater(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dump, not Dumb! Ode.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
pussyeater:
Dump, not Dumb! Ode.
Simple common sense u no get. dumb there means dump. what does dumb means literaly? relate it with dump. thank me later asshole

1 Like

Re: Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys by Tymax(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lol. Flirting gone bad. When you were toasting them. It was sweet. Now all of dem don gree at the same time.

Congrats. Enjoy. grin

1 Like

Re: Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys by pussyeater(m): 3:37am On Jan 05, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Simple common sense u no get. dumb there means dump. what does dumb means literaly? relate it with dump. thank me later asshole
Ur pop man axhole

1 Like

Re: Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2015
pussyeater:

Ur pop man axhole
U just prove me right that you dont have common sense.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 05, 2015
Poison them all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys by delishpot: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Oga abeg no curse. na 4 mario dey my neck. . . na one i fit marry, av tried all i could to make the other 3 go but e no work. . if i fit leave them all xef i am ready. if i know ni i for stay with the girl i love without flirting. . walai flirting no good at all. o ti su mi jare, the one i love xef i cnt marry her coz shez xtian and i cant leave her, the one i fit marry i no love her well but both love me like kilode

I go advice you to marry them all grin the same day.
Ok, why not just tell them hoha say you nor do again? Plus if you know say you nor go marry, why keep tge girls and behave like all is well? I know many playas that make it known to the babes from the start that they aint planning marriage soon o. And as soon as the girl want too show love, they say cao. At least those ones made ir clear and the women epke cannot catch him when he decides to move on.
You don enter am grin. Just tell them now sha and beg them to forgive you o. Sone girls get strong spirit/head and even if the girl no swear for you, her head go just dey fight you. Believe me I know this from experience. Until such girls use their hand forgive you, you will everly be between broke and middle. No going past that.
Its not the lady personally its just her head fighting for her.
I nor go advice you to dump tgem anyhow, I no want chop out of ya problem lipsrsealed
Re: Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys by cao(f): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
delishpot:

Ok, why not just tell them hoha say you nor do again? Plus if you know say you nor go marry, why keep tge girls and behave like all is well? I know many playas that make it known to the babes from the start that they aint planning marriage soon o. And as soon as the girl want too show love, they say cao. At least those ones made ir clear and the women epke cannot catch him when he decides to move on.
You don enter am grin. Just tell them now sha and beg them to forgive you o. Sone girls get strong spirit/head and even if the girl no swear for you, her head go just dey fight you. Believe me I know this from experience. Until such girls use their hand forgive you, you will everly be between broke and middle. No going past that.
I nor go advice you to dump tgem anyhow, I no want chop out of ya problem lipsrsealed

Seriously, folks really need to learn how to spell ciao. It's already bad enough I get mentions when folks are talking about cao (quicklime) or about the random Asian guy with the name cao, I don't need folks who can't spell ciao as well...
Re: Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
delishpot:

Thanks.
Re: Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys by delishpot: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
cao:

Seriously, folks really need to learn how to spell ciao. It's already bad enough I get mentions when folks are talking about cao (quicklime) or about the random Asian guy with the name cao, I don't need folks who can't spell ciao as well...

Otondo, go and check how croatians spell it. You live in a bubble and have refused to come out even when the gates are not locked.
So because cao means one thing in a town, people from other places cant use it unless they mean to reffer to same? How stupid can one person be? Google is your friend.
On the other hand, we thank God Cao is your only problem in life so far and since I have educated you about it, we can safely say, your problem in life has been solved.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciao
Read up.
Re: Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys by cao(f): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
delishpot:

Otondo, go and check how croatians spell it. You live in a bubble and have refused to come out even when the gates are not locked.
So because cao means one thing in a town, people from other places cant use it unless they mean to reffer to same? How stupid can one person be? Google is your friend.
On the other hand, we thank God Cao is your only problem in life so far and since I have educated you about it, we can safely say, your problem in life has been solved.

Read up.

It would appear that you at least tried to proof-read this time, since your previous post was filled with typos. But if we must refer* to education, I never stated I was the paragon of knowledge - we learn something new everyday. Just because Google taught you that the Croats [Macedonians, Montenegrins & Serbs - thanks for that Wikipedia link] spell it that way, even though they're all derived from the Italian word 'ciao', doesn't give you the right to act like a royal bell-end. Anywho, I must thank you for apparently solving my only problem in life. I'll endeavour to use your vast expertise at Googling & Wikipedia-ing next time I encounter another life problem...until then...ciao.

*as you can see that's how it should be spelt not 'reffer' as you erroneously stated.
Re: Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys by delishpot: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
cao:

It would appear that you at least tried to proof-read this time, since your previous post was filled with typos. But if we must refer* to education, I never stated I was the paragon of knowledge - we learn something new everyday. Just because Google taught you that the Croats [Macedonians, Montenegrins & Serbs - thanks for that Wikipedia link] spell it that way, even though they're all derived from the Italian word 'ciao', doesn't give you the right to act like a royal bell-end. Anywho, I must thank you for apparently solving my only problem in life. I'll endeavour to use your vast expertise at Googling & Wikipedia-ing next time I encounter another life problem...until then...ciao.

*as you can see that's how it should be spelt not 'reffer' as you erroneously stated.

Cao, have you added my spelling to your list of priblems to0?
It waes you who was acting like a know it all snub. I used that word and will use it anytime I like. If it disturbs you the best you could have done is say people should please slow down cos it like you are being mentioned.
Go back and re read your comment and tell me who sounded like a know it all?
Anyhoe, you have seen that cao is not limited to you alone.
Your lifes problem has been solved now get thee behind me.
Cao, cao.
I keft you some miss spelt wirds to brighten up your day. Feel ftee ro dollow me on Nauraland for mire miss spelt eords. grin
Re: Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys by cao(f): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
delishpot:

Cao, have you added my spelling to your list of priblems to0?
It waes you who was acting like a know it all snub. I used that word and will use it anytime I like. If it disturbs you the best you could have done is say people should please slow down cos it like you are being mentioned.
Go back and re read your comment and tell me who sounded like a know it all?
Anyhoe, you have seen that cao is not limited to you alone.
Your lifes problem has been solved now get thee behind me.
Cao, cao.
I keft you some miss spelt wirds to brighten up your day. Feel ftee ro dollow me on Nauraland for mire miss spelt eords. grin

Good for you, 'every little helps.'
Re: Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys by delishpot: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
cao:

Good for you, 'every little helps.'
I am glad I helped you too. Now go and do thanks giving. God has Used delish to help you.
Re: Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys by LewisO: 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
When I first saw the topic of this thread, I burst into laughter, knowing it will be a funny thread. grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Op am sorry it's just funny! grin grin
Re: Ways To Dumb Ladies That Remains Mario To We Guys by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:33am On Jan 15, 2015
delishpot:

Read up.
laughing in jum0ng style

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Are Complicated Creatures / Why Do Men Find It Difficult Getting Along With Successful Women? / Nigeria Girls In Toronto Canada Lets Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.