Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,655 members, 7,944,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Who Is To Blame: The Wife, The Husband Or The Church - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Blame: The Wife, The Husband Or The Church (5161 Views)

When The Wife becomes the Husband. / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Who Is To Blame: The Wife, The Husband Or The Church by ehisdan(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
Flytefalls:

Wouldn't you agree it's a bit pathetic and largely inadequate?
Its not every church that undergoes this kind of screening. Every church have their own doctrine, like catholic church they are not concern whether the lady is pregnant or not and if pregnancy occur they count it as a blessing. Inadequate? Just imagine what would have happened if the test was not carried out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want A Divorce. Need A Lawyer / My Dad's Planning For A Second Wife, What Do I Do? / Where Can My Dad Have An MRI Scan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.