Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,252 members, 7,919,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:15 PM

3+ Things To Know Before Starting A New Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3+ Things To Know Before Starting A New Blog (576 Views)

7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post / Things To Consider Before Starting A Blog For Your Business / 5 Things You Must Know Before Starting A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3+ Things To Know Before Starting A New Blog by 360crest(m): 12:06am On Jan 05, 2015
So you have bought a Host, Maybe from Namecheap,
or from Hostagator, you had installed WordPress
CMS (Content Management System) or any other
Content management system and in just a Moment
you have forgotten about your Former blog, letting
your Past be your past, and off you go starting a New
Blog, but just before you celebrate the launch of
your new blog, am sure by now, you are aware that
you have just successfully lost all your content, all
your readers, and your promising ranks, if you an
Affiliate Marketer, you have just successfully lost
all your sales, and yet to come sales, well here are
the 3 final thought and things you probably need to
know and start thinking before starting up a New
Blog.

Read More ยป
www.shoutershub.com/3-things-to-know-before-starting-a-new-blog/
Re: 3+ Things To Know Before Starting A New Blog by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 05, 2015
e-election buhari vs Gooluck : a must read
Re: 3+ Things To Know Before Starting A New Blog by aleeypanda: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2015
Nice Post ! i like your content !

But Can you give me one answer : How to Got more visitors on our blog?

If We want target specific country ,then how to implement that thing?

http://www.jewels-airport-transfers.co.uk/
Re: 3+ Things To Know Before Starting A New Blog by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
aleeypanda:

Is this a UK site or a Nigerian one?

What country do you intend to target?

You can start with local SEO by choosing your specific country in Google's webmaster tools;
After which you should channel your traffic source to Social Media as it could give you the best converting traffic
Re: 3+ Things To Know Before Starting A New Blog by 360crest(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
aleeypanda:

Hi Howdy,

Believe me you I totally understand your plight totally,However getting UK visitors from SEPRE (Search engine Page result) Depends on the Individual Seo Keyword phrases you use, Keywords are grouped and ranked according to individual country search, they are every probability tha you can get UK Visitors on a .com.ng blog if your keyword focal concentration is UK Based.

An Handy tool to help you get by is using Google Keyword planner Tool, it would help you gain insight on keyword based on relative countries you desire.

Another like the other commenter mention iz promoting on social media all you need do, is send clicks to your website, and a little pay 2USD or so, and get UK clicks to your website, however the bigger and developed the country, the smaller the reach, and the tighter the individual profile privacy protection. People in UK value there Privacy so much .

As an affiliate marketer, I sometimes change my keyword average search aggregation, depending on the product I want to promote, and the affiliate market it self, if its konga Nigeria, I use Nigeria Keywords, if its Amazon I use UK based keyword, since its pointless using UK keyword since they can't order Goods from our country to there's with out an extra box from there pocket, VAT Rate, Tax Rate, Shipment Rate and many more.... Hope dat was helpfull... ?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help This Novice / Extreme Website Makeover / Pro In Javascript, Jquery, Ajax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.