Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,888 members, 7,879,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

A Letter To Jonathan's Sycophants--my opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To Jonathan's Sycophants--my opinion (569 Views)

APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa / Buhari Is Surrounded By Incompetent People, Sycophants– Ango Abdulahi / APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Jonathan's Sycophants--my opinion by Kingsley1000(m): 5:49am On Jan 05, 2015
Igbos dying for Jonathan. Our "abandoned property" in the south south have not been returned to us. They took the advantage of the civil war to corner our property in the south south and declared them "abandoned property". They are Igbos in name and language, but Igbos in origin irritates them. They treat us with disdain. They are cunning. Jonathan started bearing 'Azikiwe' as a deception and most Igbos fell for it. See how they are using us and laughing at us. If you think that the south south sees you as a human being, you are deceiving yourselves. Be ready to admit that Jonathan is an Igboman when the argument comes up in future that Igbos had taken their turn at the presidency in the name of Jonathan Azikiwe. Dont deny it when the time comes. Leave Mbaka alone. He is not a fool and cannot be fooled. I wont vote for Jonathan. I wont. Imagine the number of Nigerian young soldiers of Igbo extraction killed by Boko Haram. How many from the south south have been killed? If Asari is so tough as to threaten to level yorubaland and finish up the North, why has Jonathan not used him to crush Boko Haram? Jonathan is emasculating other geopolitical zones and building a strong south south in readiness for domination and we are here behaving sheepishly. Open your eyes, Ndi Igbo ibem!
Re: A Letter To Jonathan's Sycophants--my opinion by madridguy(m): 5:50am On Jan 05, 2015
Okay.
Re: A Letter To Jonathan's Sycophants--my opinion by xtanburg: 5:52am On Jan 05, 2015
Well said

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Jonathan's Sycophants--my opinion by FastShipping: 5:53am On Jan 05, 2015
Kingsley1000:
Igbos dying for Jonathan. Our "abandoned property" in the south south have not been returned to us. They took the advantage of the civil war to corner our property in the south south and declared them "abandoned property". They are Igbos in name and language, but Igbos in origin irritates them. They treat us with disdain. They are cunning. Jonathan started bearing 'Azikiwe' as a deception and most Igbos fell for it. See how they are using us and laughing at us. If you think that the south south sees you as a human being, you are deceiving yourselves. Be ready to admit that Jonathan is an Igboman when the argument comes up in future that Igbos had taken their turn at the presidency in the name of Jonathan Azikiwe. Dont deny it when the time comes. Leave Mbaka alone. He is not a fool and cannot be fooled. I wont vote for Jonathan. I wont. Imagine the number of Nigerian young soldiers of Igbo extraction killed by Boko Haram. How many from the south south have been killed? If Asari is so tough as to threaten to level yorubaland and finish up the North, why has Jonathan not used him to crush Boko Haram? Jonathan is emasculating other geopolitical zones and building a strong south south in readiness for domination and we are here behaving sheepishly . Open your eyes, Ndi Igbo ibem!

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Jonathan's Sycophants--my opinion by Ewizard(m): 5:53am On Jan 05, 2015
U 4got to add "my opinion"....
Re: A Letter To Jonathan's Sycophants--my opinion by Kingsley1000(m): 6:11am On Jan 05, 2015
Ewizard:
U 4got to add "my opinion"....
thank you..strictly meant for igbos but i want other Nigerians to read how daft and clueless we're politically
Re: A Letter To Jonathan's Sycophants--my opinion by Ewizard(m): 6:33am On Jan 05, 2015
Kingsley1000:
thank you..strictly meant for igbos but i want other Nigerians to read how daft and clueless we're politically

Nah! Not "we"... Rather ure daft and clueless lyk ur president 4 not makin dat jargons u posted up der "ur opinion"

Aturu!!!
Re: A Letter To Jonathan's Sycophants--my opinion by Mogidi: 6:53am On Jan 05, 2015
Kingsley1000:
thank you..strictly meant for igbos but[size=15pt] i want other Nigerians to read how daft and clueless we're politically[/size]

I may not be Igbo, but the only daft person here appears to be you. To expect Fulani Buhari and the rest of his muslim allies to favour Igbo more than GEJ smacks of foolhardiness.

(1) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Ekiti APC Leader, Injure Eight Policemen / Both Buhari And Jonathan Cant Be Trusted / Faces Of The Alleged Masterminds Of Paris Masacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.