Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,293 members, 7,887,871 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:33 PM

I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan (47934 Views)

Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari / How President Buhari Can Stop Boko Haram - Prophet Cardinal Onaiyekan / I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by sunshine1974(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
That means he's a confused reverend
dvee2:
THE REVEREND HAS ONCE SAID PEOPLE SHOULD VOTE FOR GEJ,AND GEJ WILL WIN,THERE WAS NO UPROAR,WHY IS THEIR NOISE NOW THAT HE SAID PEOPLE SHOULD VOTE FOR GMB?
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
zendy:
Doesn't matter what Mbaka said or didn't say,the South East will vote massively for GEJ. As far as the 2015 elections go,Buhari should save his energy,money and his breath for other zones in Nigeria because as far as the SE and SS are concerned,GEJ has already 'landslided' these 2 zones long time ago.

And what is the population of these zones u've just mention? dont forget Rivers, EDO and IMO is APC state already so GEJ should not expect more than 40% from these states
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by arsetalks(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
JANK23H:

There was more killing during the civil war,unless you want to pretend that did not happen.
You said civil war. You said it yourself.
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by valkaka(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
softnipples:

So why are you qouting me and saying trash if you believe everyone is entitled to his own opinion? Its really pathetic that In your bid to defend the indefensible, you just decided to think through your anus! Its a pity! undecided

its very gross that most people find it difficult to take correction...they said ignorance is a bliss..ur typos isnt far from the quote..i think you are nt civilised,cos you lack the etiquette to be..believe you me!!!...pls go bak to my quote and read it well..you are entitled to criticize someone's statement bt its sooo lame..i repeat so lame to criticise the person instead.you can continue ur glibberish typings or you can stop and think through before you continue.cant even imagine you are using the word madness on some1,let alone a man of God.shame unto you and ur pointless arguments.
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
TeaParty:

More troubles appear to be staring the controversial Catholic Priest and Founder of Adoration Ministry, Enugu Catholic Archdiocese, Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka, in the face following his statement urging Nigerians to reject President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and vote for Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd ) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the February 14 presidential election.

Speaking to THISDAY in an exclusive interview, the Catholic Bishop of Abuja Metropolitan See, Cardinal John Onaiyekan, said given the rules of the church, Fr. Mbaka ought to be sanctioned.

This came as Onaiyekan cautioned the PDP and opposition, All Progressives Congress (APC) to desist from campaigns of calumny.

He  stated that prophecies of doom  ahead of 2015 elections notwithstanding, “PDP and APC have no right to disorganise Nigeria.”
Onaiyekan,  commenting on Fr  Mbaka, said the priest went overboard in his statement insinuating that President Jonathan’s administration has been plagued with ‘bad luck’ and poor performance.

Onaiyekan distanced the Catholic Church from Mbaka’s statement,  stating that, “Mbaka will take responsibilities for his own actions. I do not believe in my mind that the way things are in Nigeria, any Catholic priest has the mandate to decide which of the political contestants should be voted for. What most of us will do is to tell people to vote according to their conscience and then, we tell the authorities to allow people to vote freely and fairly.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if most people are not happy with the statement he made. From my reactions, you should see that I do not agree with him. I don’t believe a priest should be doing that.

“But, like I said, Mbaka is a priest of his own type. If he was in my archdioceses, I will have sanctioned him long ago for the kind of things and utterances that he makes. But, he is not under my diocese; he has a Bishop to handle that if there is any need,” the Cardinal observed.

Onaiyekan, rather maintained that Mbaka had earlier made insinuations  that President Jonathan’s wife, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, will continue in office.
“I hope that people are not thinking that we are sending Mbaka to talk rubbish, how can they think that? If you want to hear anything even not official but at least, authoritative, then, you listen to the bishops. Rather than him and I don’t see any bishop talking that way.”

Meanwhile, President of the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria (CBCN), Archbishop Ignatius Kaigama, said Nigerians should avoid hasty generalisation, as the statement of one Catholic priest cannot be taken to represent the voices of more than 30 million Catholics in Nigeria.

Kaigama told THISDAY that though Mbaka could not have been speaking for the Nigerian Catholic Church, Nigerians should avoid making unguided statements and hasty generalisation on national issues like the 2015 general election.

“There are more than 30 million Catholics in Nigeria, Fr Mbaka is just one Catholic, if he makes a statement, it cannot be the voices of more than 30 million Nigerian Catholics speaking.

“So Nigerians should avoid hasty generalisation. Mbaka cannot speak for the church, only the CBCN can speak for the church. Those who are complaining, should go to Fr Mbaka and find out why he is saying what he is saying,” Kaigama said.

The CBCN President informed THISDAY that it is completely out of place for a Catholic priest to be partisan.

“I tell you,  even the Canon Law forbid a priest  to engage in partisan politics,” Kaigama told THISDAY.

Asked if there would be punitive measures meted out to Mbaka, Kaigama said:  “If the law has  been abused, we will ensure that we enforce the law. In this case, it is not the Catholic church; the church did not send him to say those things.

“Mbaka belongs to a diocese, so if the Bishop finds out that he has fallen out of line, the  Bishop can call him to order,” he said.

“Mbaka is just expressing his opinion, if we want to make a political statement, we know how to do it. That we keep quiet and  we are  marginalised, does not mean we don’t have strength. With more than 30 million Catholics,  we  have the  strength,” Kaigama submitted.

The Archbishop of Jos argued that there was no public uproar when the same Mbaka assured the first lady of continuity.

Fr. Mbaka has come under intense condemnation following his sermon last week, lampooning Jonathan’s administration for poor performance.

His  comment had elicited public outcry, especially, among the teeming Catholic population in South-east and South-south parts of the country where President Jonathan has a strong support base. http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/i-ll-sanction-mbaka-if-he-s-under-my-diocese-says-onaiyekan/198424/

Everybody has the right of "re-think". Mbaka took enough of courage and determination to rise above ethnic, tribal and religious sentiment. Many people vote for GEJ cos he is a Christian. It is a defeat to civilization and democracy if people continue to vote, based on tribal and religious grounds.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by valkaka(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
jayoakland:
Rev. Fr. Mbakas statements wea based on his conviction. He just said his mind/opinion wich every body is entitled to. Tot dey said Gej sign freedom of information bill, how come every body is shouting out just because a Nigeria citizen just expressed his opinion. Is it new to us that people influence people hea on who to vote, must his influence favour Jonathan?? Plz let's stop dis do or die perspective we have on politics plz. Mbaka said his mind in line with freedom of information. Dats all

you have said it all..am impressed with the caligraphy of ur write up..excellent penmanship.dont mind those cowards hiding behind nairaland forum full of biased minds calling him names.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by Franky9584(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Fellow catholics, rember . . .never condemn d annointd man of God. Though am yet 2hear d full detail of d msg jx like most of us, i cant say anytin yet. . .vox populi vox Deo!
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by clevvermind(m): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mbaka is on his own. God did not send him to utter that statement.
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by Mbediogu(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
TeaParty:

More troubles appear to be staring the controversial Catholic Priest and Founder of Adoration Ministry, Enugu Catholic Archdiocese, Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka, in the face following his statement urging Nigerians to reject President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and vote for Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd ) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the February 14 presidential election.

Speaking to THISDAY in an exclusive interview, the Catholic Bishop of Abuja Metropolitan See, Cardinal John Onaiyekan, said given the rules of the church, Fr. Mbaka ought to be sanctioned.

This came as Onaiyekan cautioned the PDP and opposition, All Progressives Congress (APC) to desist from campaigns of calumny.

He  stated that prophecies of doom  ahead of 2015 elections notwithstanding, “PDP and APC have no right to disorganise Nigeria.”

Onaiyekan,  commenting on Fr  Mbaka, said the priest went overboard in his statement insinuating that President Jonathan’s administration has been plagued with ‘bad luck’ and poor performance.

Onaiyekan distanced the Catholic Church from Mbaka’s statement,  stating that, “Mbaka will take responsibilities for his own actions. I do not believe in my mind that the way things are in Nigeria, any Catholic priest has the mandate to decide which of the political contestants should be voted for. What most of us will do is to tell people to vote according to their conscience and then, we tell the authorities to allow people to vote freely and fairly.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if most people are not happy with the statement he made. From my reactions, you should see that I do not agree with him. I don’t believe a priest should be doing that.

“But, like I said, Mbaka is a priest of his own type. If he was in my archdioceses, I will have sanctioned him long ago for the kind of things and utterances that he makes. But, he is not under my diocese; he has a Bishop to handle that if there is any need,” the Cardinal observed.

Onaiyekan, rather maintained that Mbaka had earlier made insinuations  that President Jonathan’s wife, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, will continue in office.
“I hope that people are not thinking that we are sending Mbaka to talk rubbish, how can they think that? If you want to hear anything even not official but at least, authoritative, then, you listen to the bishops. Rather than him and I don’t see any bishop talking that way.”

Meanwhile, President of the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria (CBCN), Archbishop Ignatius Kaigama, said Nigerians should avoid hasty generalisation, as the statement of one Catholic priest cannot be taken to represent the voices of more than 30 million Catholics in Nigeria.

Kaigama told THISDAY that though Mbaka could not have been speaking for the Nigerian Catholic Church, Nigerians should avoid making unguided statements and hasty generalisation on national issues like the 2015 general election.

“There are more than 30 million Catholics in Nigeria, Fr Mbaka is just one Catholic, if he makes a statement, it cannot be the voices of more than 30 million Nigerian Catholics speaking.

“So Nigerians should avoid hasty generalisation. Mbaka cannot speak for the church, only the CBCN can speak for the church. Those who are complaining, should go to Fr Mbaka and find out why he is saying what he is saying,” Kaigama said.

The CBCN President informed THISDAY that it is completely out of place for a Catholic priest to be partisan.

“I tell you,  even the Canon Law forbid a priest  to engage in partisan politics,” Kaigama told THISDAY.

Asked if there would be punitive measures meted out to Mbaka, Kaigama said:  “If the law has  been abused, we will ensure that we enforce the law. In this case, it is not the Catholic church; the church did not send him to say those things.

“Mbaka belongs to a diocese, so if the Bishop finds out that he has fallen out of line, the  Bishop can call him to order,” he said.

“Mbaka is just expressing his opinion, if we want to make a political statement, we know how to do it. That we keep quiet and  we are  marginalised, does not mean we don’t have strength. With more than 30 million Catholics,  we  have the  strength,” Kaigama submitted.

The Archbishop of Jos argued that there was no public uproar when the same Mbaka assured the first lady of continuity.

Fr. Mbaka has come under intense condemnation following his sermon last week, lampooning Jonathan’s administration for poor performance.

His  comment had elicited public outcry, especially, among the teeming Catholic population in South-east and South-south parts of the country where President Jonathan has a strong support base. http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/i-ll-sanction-mbaka-if-he-s-under-my-diocese-says-onaiyekan/198424/

Nobody should lose sleep over the opinion of mbaka. Have people been obeying clergy before now? If the world have been heeding to opinion of mbaka and his like, then why do we still have criminals among believers? It is because the clergy talk a lot of trash, commit more sins than we do, and fail to live what they preach and as a result have become untrustworthy. All na wash!
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by koolangel1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
I WANT TO BELIEVE WE STILL HAVE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY , THAT MBAKA HAS ONCE ENDORSED GEJ AND HIS WIFE DOES NOT NEGATE THE TRUTH IN HIS MESSAGE , MBAKA FOUND HIMSELF IN THE SAME SHOE WE ALL FOUND OUR SELVES BY VOTING FOR GEJ, MEANING THAT WE ALL ONCE ENDORSED GEJ BUT LATER FOUND OUT " HE IS A COMPLETE PACKAGE OF SHIT" AND WE REGRET IT NOW .

check this link post for my post ,
https://www.nairaland.com/2077191/gej-must-go-9ja-lets

am waiting for an intelligent conversation on the subject matter and Nigeria current political turbulence
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by aby1976(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
teemanbastos:
hmmm.. In weeks time,all this go end...
But dis is trash..wen Mbaka was blessing Jonathan and wife weeks ago..why didnt the man say he will sanction Mbaka?! And now he spoke THE TRUTH?
Indeed the Truth is bitter

To me this is a biased statement.

#Buhari/Osinbajo.
No mind d cardina. Na this type the priest said that they should return d money they ve colected from jonathan. Is he happy the way the afairs of this country being run? Why didn't u sactioned him when he prayed for jonathan and his wife? U re d one who needs to b sanctioned biko
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by buchichukwu69: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
customized13:
My point too, how can a man of God be a chronic partisan.
Smh for Christian race in nigeria, no wonder our pastors are the richest in the world.

HAS FATHER MBAKA SAID ANYTHING FALSE ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
SANCTION A MAN OF GOD FOR SAYING THE TRUTH? ? ? ?

GMB TILL JONATHAN DECLARES HIS ASSET
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by Juzzybabe(f): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
The Bishop just nailed it! Mbaka,you are on your own.
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by free13: 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
hmmm........
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by okpurukata(f): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
omololu2020:
well I can't bliv sha,even hia in d south west u hardly find catholic church,am speakin base on what I see in d south west.

Do you have a problem with the 30million members or what Mbaka said.? Catholics are surely more than that number. We keep a regular annual census done at every parish level. That figure is not exaggerated. The only issue is that a lot of Catholics also swell the numbers at most Pentecostal churches and still come back on Sunday to attend mass. A lot return back quietly without noise. Please find out.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
The problem with Nigeria is followership, not leadership. Should Nigeria burn to the ground because you want a clueless South South to continue? Whether you like it or not Father Mbaka said the truth. You guys should observe what is happening in Nigeria for once, the people that have been the most hardworking in GEJ's administration are Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe as well as Reno Omokri. And what's their job? To provide excuses for. an inept government. Jonathan has been investing heavily in excuses .I.e. The PR firm from US. Fr Mbaka might have gone over the top, supporting Buhari but at the moment Nigeria needs change!!! God help us in 2015.Amen
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by softnipples(f): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
valkaka:

its very gross that most people find it difficult to take correction...they said ignorance is a bliss..ur typos isnt far from the quote..i think you are nt civilised,cos you lack the etiquette to be..believe you me!!!...pls go bak to my quote and read it well..you are entitled to criticize someone's statement bt its sooo lame..i repeat so lame to criticise the person instead.you can continue ur glibberish typings or you can stop and think through before you continue.cant even imagine you are using the word madness on some1,let alone a man of God.shame unto you and ur pointless arguments.
#Smh# undecided its a pity cry
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by BetterNigeria: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
teemanbastos:
But dis is trash..wen Mbaka was blessing Jonathan and wife weeks ago..why didnt the man say he will sanction Mbaka?! And now he spoke THE TRUTH?

#Buhari/Osinbajo.
ohhhhhhhh...! My God, u said it right!
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by HzRF(m): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
arsetalks:
The ND militants claim they were fighting for their oil. They claimed they wanted their youths to be gainfully employed. The BH boys have no agenda or they are yet to state it as they keep contradicting each other.

However, both groups are militants. Criminals. Some miscreants taking arm against the government. Both are one and the same.
BH boys are militants?...they are terrorists ,terrorist according to an expert in security use religion as cover to cause mayhem for political reason

There is no way they can be treated like ND
They didn't state what their aim is yet they keep killing pple
How will they be treated like ND
we all knw why they are fighting ..just because power must return to north
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by Eziachi: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
customized13:
My point too, how can a man of God be a chronic partisan.
Smh for Christian race in nigeria, no wonder our pastors are the richest in the world.
You are absolutely right on the issue of partisan.
But it makes me laugh how most of you are just acting now as if this guy just pop up last night from nowhere and he hasn't been partisan all the time.
Suddenly he is partisan now. Where was all these bishops and opinions during his previous partisan and political laden fights with Nnamani, Ohakim and most recently his open fraternization with Mrs Jonathan?
Nigerian often see something wrong over anything, only when it affect them, when it no longer support their own opinions, when it castigated their own stance. That is the only time they will notice a bad deed.
Mbaka is hardly an overnight controversial person. It was the herd of the so called Christians that addresses him and the like of him as "man of God" and the rest of other unmerited titles that created a monster they can no longer able tame that made him.

It better to put the energy, keeping the gene in the bottle, not after the gene is out of the bottle.
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by okych16(m): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
I
will reserve my comment for Mbaka just because of the oil on his
head... but i want him know that, wisdom is profitable to direct.... even if
God said that to him doesn't mean he shouldn't use his head
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by eazydest: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
Wisdom is profitable to direct. Father Mbaka u are a man of God, so i expected u to instead pray for God's perfect will to be done come 2015 election.
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by zyonpendrahgon: 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
TeaParty:

When he supported GEJ he was wrong, now he s supporting GMB he s still wrong. Why involve yourself in politics, as a man of God, if hes truly one, this xtain race is a personal one, and thats why i don't blame atheist and agnostics.
When your not displaying true Christianity, why wont people doubt its existence.
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
teemanbastos:

#Buhari/Osinbajo.

Wat is bias pls? Y is the man speaking from both side of his mouth?
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
Canon law or no canon law, Fr Mbaka followed the dictates of his spirit.

Better please God and displease man than vice versa.

Which spirit did he follow when he assured the President wife of retaining her position in Aso rock?
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
Sylvarresta:
oh, na Abuja dis Bishop de, I give up

Dont get it twisted.... Bishop John is not one u can buy to say anything like in the case we re discussing now. He has criticized this government more than any Clergy but he never take side he only does it objectively

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Thisday Newspaper always combing the nooks and crannies of Nigeria looking for favorable comments for jonaTAN!

Rev. Mbaka God Bless you!

Majority of Nigerians are praying for you!

God wont bless any partisan clergy n also he that speaks from both side of the mouth
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by Houstency(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by Sant1m: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
customized13:
wisdom is when you say the right thing at the right time. I am from a family of chronic catholics but I won't support this man when he tries to canvass votes for an Islamic extremist.

He's not speaking for all catholics, period.
A lot of people assume that God will not judge false comments and allegation simply because its political statements. What crime has Buhari committed because he is a devout muslim, likewise i can be a devout catholic, deeper life or jehovah witness, irag, Afganistan, somalia, sirea,lebanon are all muslim countries yet insurgency is ravaging their land. Does that make all devout muslim in those countries terrorist
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by chikis(m): 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
The man don't talk him own. But that no change anything. Catholics no who them go vote for?
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by kate3: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
I am a catholic by birth with catholic blood flowing in my veins but can not call absolute wrong right in my life. My priest Rv. Mbaka you goof well ! well. I thought you read philosophy in seminary, why is it that our tradition rulers and law enforcement agents handle this situation ethical. You forget you have members of various political parties in your adoration where you deceive people that you are the mouthpiece of God. You have forgotten that pride comes before a fall. Only you recieve first lady and said what God instructed you and when APC came God change his words, but my bible told that God does not make mistakes, for he is not man and cannot lie. Since become a priest became my son must be a priest, no more God's calling, i fear. They use 40minutes to preach and more than one hour to seek for money. There are Judias among our priest today. Let me stop here till an opportune time.
Re: I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan by johnie: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
vanndubi:

Bishops around the country were interviewed expect that of Enugu dioceses. I'll be waiting for his own comment.

I am waiting too o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos 2023: Jandor And Funke Akindele's Campaign In Badagry LG (Pictures) / Jaafar Jaafar And Governor Ganduje Pictured Together Before Exposing $5M Bribe / Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.