Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,607 members, 7,944,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of January 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of January 2015 (456 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of May 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of February 2016 / SERIOUS ALERTS: Imminent Rapture Visions And Messages ( JANUARY 2015 Till Date) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of January 2015 by jonatoye(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2015
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Righteousness is a virtue in the life of a man that brings about the desirable outcome in any domain. Living the right way before man and God is the only available option for a man to have an expected end!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace." (Psalms 37:37 KJV).
The only way to have peace on earth is to be righteous. Every human knows and understand what it takes to live the right type of life. It requires a total departure from sinful nature and choosing to live the right way justifiable before man and God. It may look as if people of this days hate righteousness but in the actual sense no man wants to ever be a victim of unrighteousness. This shows that, it is a desirable lifestyle by all but a very difficult life to live in a perverse world we are in. If you have strong passion to be unique and also desire to be outstanding among men of this generation and in heaven; righteousness is the key. It is true that you have several desires; if you will not be living in the shadow of your expectations in life you must be righteous. There is a rule for every game and a path to every goal. For desirable success in all endeavour, outstanding reward in the presence of God and a life secured from every evil attack; you must choose to do right according to the will of God. If you want to stay healthy and strong you must eat the right type of food. However, righteousness is only possible when the seed of God abides in you. The Lord will make every aspect of your life right by the virtue of His grace in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Glorious Year 2015 Ahead!!!

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of January 2015 by Iamvictor(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] True!
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of January 2015 by godsgift233: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2015
when will this religion mentality die down. Ders no god nd Jesus nor aallah and muhammad.. pls let us think and be rational for once.. I always say scrutinize the bible, open ur minds ask urselves thought provoking questions and give me feedback.
I know some people will comment against me and ask silly questions that can be answered with mere reasoning. but not to worry I can answer all ur questions.
lol.

(1) (Reply)

#lobatan! Bishop Oyedepo Orders Church Members To Present Their Pvcs / Widows And Destitute Empowerment Ministry / Why Do We Pray Forgiveness Prayer In Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.