Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,137 members, 7,943,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees (67991 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. / Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Dragonking: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
anigbajumo:
pls tell me d outcome of non sense u 've said nw.u judge him nw, wats d negativ impact on him.Does dis wil stop pple frm goin 2his church again......dullard

Stop being naive...my intention is not towards the pastor but rather to help the gullible ones who he is extorting from...I currently don't have the capacity to deal with him but when he meets his waterloo he will be dealt with by someone with the capacity.

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by jotax(m): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
kingstylo01:
What da heck is wrong with this guy called Chris adultrykihlome?

Church don turn cinema ni? angry
u nearly kill me wit laugh

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Creamish(f): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dragonking:

so u be trouble maker..badt gal...grin

Guilty... grin
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by anigbajumo(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dragonking:

Stop being naive...my intention is not towards the pastor but rather to help the gullible ones who he is extorting from...I currently don't have the capacity to deal with him but when he meets his waterloo he will be dealt with someone with the capacity.
#yinmu.......try it nd c whom u ar,u ar on ur own den....#nincompoop
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Dragonking: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
anigbajumo:
#yinmu.......try it nd c whom u ar,u ar on ur own den....#nincompoop

He is just a man like u and I, he isn't above the law neither is he above God..so if he continues to misbehave one day he will meet his waterloo..I just pray it isn't too late then.

2 Likes

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by okparea(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
the word of God is free but we have to buy bible .. anything that is free is not taking serious if you think well you will have not reason to talk rubbish God bless all the saint that understand salvation. am a giver to is kingdom and i will do more and mind you am not a Christ embassy member
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
sharkhead:

And the tickets go for N1000 i guess..hmm..my bone of contention is not so much with those that paid that fee(n mind u I dnt buy d tok of it nt bn under duress) it is more about those that were sent away. Why is it not done on a first come first serve basis? The thing is there is no justification for the fee collected because you are now establishin a distinction between those who can pay and those who cant and if am to go by the scripture u put up, I am forced to ask, isnt it BLW, how come u nw shutting some folks in d World out?
Bro I beg to differ,they werent sent away,they were only directed to a nearby branch to view it,as Paul says "let there be order",people that got tickets have to get seats they got the tickets for..if he/she came for the service,whats bad in viewing it on a projector?...if only you know how "crazy" and desirous for souls we are in Christ Embassy
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Simplicityike: 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Remember is giving to you free God is watching
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by catalanscrew(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
I wonder some people are disturbing them self about pastor Chris Oyakhilome ministry they shuld face their business jareeeeee. Infact is making the. Money for his church some people no dey give that amount as offering for church self but as. It come to gate fee now they pay sharp sharp because they want to see pasta Chris Oyakhilome. ː̗̀=Dː̖́•‎​​​​​ℓσℓz•ː̗̀=Dː̖́•‎​​​​​ [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
ROSYL:
This has always been on a first come first serve. I've been many times at that cross over service , and it has always been on first come first serve, and crowd control was never an issue. Once the church is filled, some stay outside, while some go to the viewing centre.
So the question noooow is, why and when did crowd suddenly become a problem? Personally, I think this is day light pure extortion, and should not be condoned in a house of God.

I used to worship at Christ embassy once in a while, and this is one of the issues that made me question their true mission. Another thing that irks me is celebrating those(calling them out to the alter) that make the highest contribution in tithe, that unimaginably hurts me to the back of my teeth, that I stopped worshipping with them entirely. Their whole beings tend to center around earthly superficial things, and it's not nice.
Erm,ma'am you said crowd control has never been an issue,have you been around for the last 3 watchnight services??...The clarity of your doubts lies in the answer to that question.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=Dragonking post=29507005][/quote]

With the way things are going, church go soon empty when people eye clear
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by ptoall: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
How can anyone believe that money will charged to enter church. Is pmnew a reliable source?
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Clinton207: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:
he can collect 2 million naira...I don't care..

there's nothing like god and Jesus was just a man ...
why are you Christians so blinded ? .. the bible is a fairy tale too..

anyway manipulators and sharp guys like Chris oyakhilome have discovered a quick way to get rich which is by deceiving and extorting gullible worshippers... he's smart .. I can say the same for the mindless drones that think he's a man of god ..
how can there be a man of god when there's no god ...funny
there you go again. like seriously are you for real?
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by basketbrain(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
johncreek:
Wetin concern una..
Is it your ministry?
Didn't see where he wrote "compulsory to attend"

You be fool!
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by rajoys: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
vooks:
how much is 1000 naira in USD?

Does it matter? I mean y should they charge a kobo/

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by kingstylo01(m): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
jotax:

u nearly kill me wit laugh
grin oh guy, never die o! Na provoke i provoke grin
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by TalkWeb44: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
The Church broadcast this program live via satellite at every branch of the church free. The program was live online (http://www.pastorchrisonline.org/livestreaming/newyearservice) I personally join the program from my room via DSTV (channels tv and AIT). 80% of those at the venue got the ticket free, paid for by mature members who know what it means to promote the gospel.

If this church lock down ikeja like Lagos Ibadan express road during Good Friday (http://uspeakoutnow./2009/06/10/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-definately-a-crowd-magnet/) you guys will still curse this man. Take it or leave it, Pastor is a crowd magnet and since 2009 the church has being doing it best to control crowd.
The Church has make provision for everyone to be part of the program, internet , satellite broadcast on every local branches , internet streaming so it is not no money no access as many people here seems to tag the program.

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by AjaoMT2: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
I do respect Pastor Chris and personally believe he is still one of the few ones in Nigeria who preaches the true Word of God. I, however, will not ask people to pay money to come for a service. I have been trying to find a way to defend it but I can't. If I were in his shoes and had to do so I would call in the Motherless babies' homes or other non-profit organizations to organize the gate-takings and let them go away with the money. It can be better defended that way.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by HercJay(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
Salvation cannot be bought with #1000. It will make more sense if I were going to a concert!

How can charging #1000 be a way of controlling population? When a lot of Nigerians pay up to 20k to watch jokes. #Funny

Pastor Chris, the message we see in this is a bad one. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Vixen101(f): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
If their excuse is the place being overcrowded then they could have just locked it on getting to that capacity. Anyone supporting this is drunk on stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by deevatee(f): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
anigbajumo:
pls check again nd gat wat I mean.u dnt undstand
wateva it is u mean dear,check nxt dooor...am not buying! I still stand by wat I know( d word of God)
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by meshow: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
johncreek:
Wetin concern una..
Is it your ministry?
Let us be realistic. Church is free for all. Even Jesus did not make it compulsory to follow him, but he made it free for whoever chooses to.

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by avalontony(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
zubby29:
gate fee to heaven so d poor dat cnt aford it na hell fire straight embarassed

even hell fire get gate fee....
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Mrbigman1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
If say na igbo man dey run dis church now, ppl go leave religious line of blame and call all kinda name. Extortion in d name of the lord. Adulthief and his likes and accomplice
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
anigbajumo:
Let God judge pls

The ultimate shut down to every effort made to correct error.

Let God Judge.....sigh.

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Janetozi(f): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
May God help every member of Christ embassy, they don't know what they are doing.

Flee from that church your pastor is the Devil's assistance!!!
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by touchplay(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
johncreek:
Wetin concern una..
Is it your ministry?
mumu..odekpemu ! ......did jesus preach only 2 d wealthy ones who cud afford fees? Ws he focusd on d rich nd wealthy only? Instead of d ones willing 2 carry his own cross ? wat did peter do 2 d begger @ d road side? Wsnt it betta dan silver or Gold ? Una no go use una common sence,human beign lyk una go package dey brain wash,una go dey chop...smh

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Cypriandro(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
money making avenue
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
frainc:
Edo man huumm

Yup.
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by uboma(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
bigtt76:
You mean ushering in 20 Million Naira into the New Year? grin

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Srallens(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
johncreek:
Wetin concern una..
Is it your ministry?
. Do You Stil Hv Brain?
Re: Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees by Topgainer: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Creamish:

Granted.

Remember people differ. Some are active and some are passive. Ur active on issues like this...im passive. Our views culd differ on other subjects. Im not one to organise a crusade for things like this. If ppl felt they culd be blessed by giving N1000 to God regardless of the deceit on the part of the organizers, its left to God to judge & bless them or do as He pleases..as for those who were denied access simply because they culd not afford to pay, atleast they still have whatever change they had intact. They still saw 2015... great!

Im not dat dumb...but im not about to carry it on my head either. SO...let God be the judge. my stand. smiley
The 1000 was not give to God. It was given to managers of Love worlds. If they had wanted to control crowd with tickets, The tickets could still be printed to the capacity of the auditorium distributed free or seats reserved for their guests freely. Jesus said about transactions like this, "They have made my Father's house a den of robbers and thieves. "

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) / First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service / RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.