Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Do You Believe In Christ?...then Read This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Christ?...then Read This (496 Views)

How Can We Experience True Freedom In Christ? / Why Don't Scientists Believe In God? / Question To Pastor Chris On The Relevance Of Tithing In Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Christ?...then Read This by Preciousgirl(f): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2015
ARE YOU HOT OR COLD? YOU CANT BE LUKEWARM...YOU ARE EITHER HOT OR COLD, NOT MIDDLE GROUNDS....DONT DECEIVE YOURSELF.......

Revelation 3:16
But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth!

Are you for the WORD or the WORLD?
You are either for the WORD or the WORLD
No middle grounds

1. Are u posting your pictures of your miserable self on the internet or propagating GOD'S WORD?

2. Are you adhering to Matthew 22:34-40 or you are exhibiting galatians 5:19?
3. Who is constantly on your mind? GOD or who?

4. Are u fishing for GOD or the devil?
5. Who is your father? You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies
(John 8:44 ).

My brother, it is not about going to church....it is about who is indwelling you. Its either GOD or the DEVIL. So examine yourselves, the bible says by your fruits we shall know you. Which fruits are u bringing forth?. Stop deceiving yourself. It is not about you playing or singing 'gospel' music,...its about righteousness.
Revelations 3:14-22
“And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: ‘The words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of God's creation. “‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth. For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your unclothedness may not be seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see.

GOD BLESS YOU!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Satan's Meeting Against God / Number Of Persecuted Christians Tops 100 Million Worldwide / Ye Are Christ's.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.