Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,083 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:02 PM

Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. (1326 Views)

Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature / Are Women The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth? / Eleven(11) Reasons Why Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. by gifttracy(f): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
let look at them this way and tell me if am lying.

1.The are the only creature that can abandon their biological family and start up a new home with a stranger.

2.even with the pains of pregnancy, they are busy looking after their husband and children.

3.They are always in the kitchen inhaling the smoke,just to prepare something for home.

4.They are always ready to sacrifice their lives just to save the life of their children.

5.They can even sale out their clothes just to buy food for the kids and to see them smiling.

6.The are always awake at night just to make sure the children are
OK.while the men be snoring. Lol.

7.They are the only creature that cries easily just to express and expose their inward disposition.

8..They are the only creature that can prefer to go to bed with an empty stomach, just to make sure the children feed well.

9.They are the only creature that love from the bottom of their heart.(this is very true)check am again.

10.They are the most easiest creature's to Convince.(fish brain I guess)

11.They are the only creature that can change their original name just for the sake of love.

abi I dey lie?
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. by juianne95(f): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
God!!!..this again

U guys shld say something new

By the way

M hungry
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. by echobee(f): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ops, na wa oooooo shocked shocked shocked. This is an old news naa sad
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. by Tapout(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
WOMEN CAUSING WAHALA SINCE THE TIME OF ADAM......
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. by Iaz93: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
12. They are the ones that brought sin into this world. undecided
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. by dre11(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
gifttracy:

1.The are the only creature that can abandon their biological family and start up a new home with a stranger.

2.even with the pains of pregnancy, they are busy looking after their husband and children.

3.They are always in the kitchen inhaling the smoke,just to prepare something for home.

4.They are always ready to sacrifice their lives just to save the life of their children.

5.They can even sale out their clothes just to buy food for the kids and to see them smiling.

7.They are the only creature that cries easily just to express and expose their inward disposition.

8..They are the only creature that can prefer to go to bed with an empty stomach, just to make sure the children feed well.

9.They are the only creature that love from the bottom of their heart.(this is very true)check am again.

11.They are the only creature that can change their original name just for the sake of love.

abi I dey lie?

Only few can do what u just listed
@embolded its sell and not sale
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. by ronald4lif(m): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
God!!!..this again

U guys shld say something new

By the way

M hungry

With all the do do why you no go hungry grin
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. by vizkiz: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
God created man and then rested...he later create the woman then nobody rested cry
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. by juianne95(f): 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

With all the do do why you no go hungry grin
lolz..u no dey do?

U don know y I dey hungry

E no easy

The tin jx sap my strength
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. by Welrez(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Indubitably, I respect them, but they could also be called the wiliest.
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. by ronald4lif(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
lolz..u no dey do?

U don know y I dey hungry

E no easy

The tin jx sap my strength

Amu a virgin

Go take some alomo to gain back strength
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. by juianne95(f): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Amu a virgin

Go take some alomo to gain back strength
m a virgin too..i dnt do alcohol
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
u lie..

elephants are..
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. by ronald4lif(m): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
m a virgin too..i dnt do alcohol

If I hear say you be virgin, you wey just finish do.

*alomo is an energy drink not alcohol*
Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. by juianne95(f): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

If I hear say you be virgin, you wey just finish do.

*alomo is an energy drink not alcohol*

Abeg oo
I no do anitin

Alomo get alcohol inside na

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
gifttracy:

abi I dey lie?

your English teacher should be drawn and quartered.

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Most Wonderful Creature On Earth. by Youngpo413: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2015
THOTS

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . / One Word For This Couple / 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.