Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

Change The Bible? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Change The Bible? (667 Views)

Epic Reply On Fb To Someone Trying To Relate The Bible And Valentine - Photo / The Bible Warned Nigerians About APC, See This Bible Verse / Joseph Of Our Generation VS Joseph In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change The Bible? by Simitrendy: 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bible researchers interviewed Hausa, Yoruba and Ibo folks to know what they would rather change in the Bible if they were given the chance. The Ibo man said: "Nna, I can't understand why Judas returned the money after selling JESUS. In short, he is not a good business man. The Hausa man replied: "Walahi, the adultress Jesus asked to go should have been stoned fa!" The Yoruba man retorted: "Jesus shoul have waited just one more day before raising Lazarus from the dead. We had already paid for the ASO-EBI. At least, he should have allowed us enjoy the 'owambe' before performing his miracle!" What about you? What would you rather change about the Bible were you given the chance to?
Re: Change The Bible? by Fabdedon(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
lol.. Its funny tho..
The Bible is fearful and perfectly written.
B= Basic
I = Instruction
B = Before
L = Leaving
E = Earth
kiss
Re: Change The Bible? by delishpot: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Better wine even before the old one was served angry

(1) (Reply)

Paying The Bill Your Dad / My Opinion / Comedy Video: Buchi In “you Gat This”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.