Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Affiliate Free Program Where You Can Earn $161,452.38 Just By Refering Your Frie - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Affiliate Free Program Where You Can Earn $161,452.38 Just By Refering Your Frie (520 Views)

Make Money On 500naira Refering People / Free Affiliate Program Where You Can Earn $161,452.38 Just By Refering Your Frie / Make $161,452.38 From Clickbank Affiliate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Free Program Where You Can Earn $161,452.38 Just By Refering Your Frie by dendan(m): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2008
Hello,
.com affiliate free program where you can earn $161,452.38 just by refering Your friends!
I joined .com affiliate program. I like this program very much. I want to recommend you.

If u are interested u can send me your e-mail so that I can send you the link in which you can register and refer your friends too.

My email: aseijeobhor@yahoo.com
phone: 0805429427

There is no joining fee! There are no other hidden fees for joining. This program enables us to give you Internet business Tips very valuable and informative. You need to acquire as many as you can because you are being paid for direct and indirect referrals.

Members earn for every direct referrals and for indirect referrals. This means that you do not only gain money for every person you refer, but you also get paid for the referrals referred by your referrals and then for their referrals and so on, 15 levels deep. The above table is an example which demonstrates how your earnings will accumulate.

The example shows that you can make $167,422.89 by referring 3 people, but as we do not limit the number of your direct referrals, you may refer as many as you can and therefore earn quite a bit more.

) Minimum Payout $ 5.00 only (Paypal)

B) Check payment $ 50.00

C) Direct referral earn now $ 1.25

D) Indirect referral earn now $ 0.25 - $ 0.1

E) If your commission is $ 5.00 or more, just Click Once >>

For more information, u can mail me at:
e-mail: aseijeobhor@yahoo.com

Best Regards,
Dennis A.

(1) (Reply)

Only you / Solar Power Monthly Subsciption / Neeed A Supply Of Computer Gadgets(laptops And Desktop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.