Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,837 members, 7,918,704 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:17 PM

Have You Ever Read 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS' To The End? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Read 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS' To The End? (734 Views)

Kindly Take A Glance At The New MTN Terms And Conditions On Xtratime Charges. / NEMA Gives Conditions To Rehabilitate, Rebuild Borno Communities / What Is the Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Read 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS' To The End? by akpakoboy: 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Since i know myself, i have never read term and conditions of application or appliances i bought. So, my question is 'have you read your to the end.
Re: Have You Ever Read 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS' To The End? by akpakoboy: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
akpakoboy:
Since i know myself, i have never read term and conditions of application or appliances i bought. So, my question is 'have you read your to the end.

I think this is a general disease, as most nigerians don't read it.

Re: Have You Ever Read 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS' To The End? by tosinjoe(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
Man that's. Something I'm guilty of
Re: Have You Ever Read 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS' To The End? by akpakoboy: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
tosinjoe:
Man that's. Something I'm guilty of

is it that its too long, or we know whats inside? Cos' i don't know what is written inside o.
Re: Have You Ever Read 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS' To The End? by Movesz(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Terms and conditions are the reason why people have lawyers
Re: Have You Ever Read 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS' To The End? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
abeg am not that jobless
Re: Have You Ever Read 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS' To The End? by dyadeleye(m): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ko possible...
Re: Have You Ever Read 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS' To The End? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
Read only two short ones from start to finish. Didn't feel any better for it. First two and last time I'd ever read them again.
Re: Have You Ever Read 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS' To The End? by tosinjoe(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
akpakoboy:

is it that its too long, or we know whats inside? Cos' i don't know what is written inside o.
well we just agree to d terms and conditions its most times long
Re: Have You Ever Read 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS' To The End? by Youngsage: 6:24am On Jan 06, 2015
p
Re: Have You Ever Read 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS' To The End? by tosinjoe(m): 7:26am On Jan 06, 2015
Youngsage:
p
u hope it makes front page right?

(1) (Reply)

Be Alert And Vigilant. Please Don't Take This As Mere Rumor. / . / Apply Now For Ninja Essays Writing Contest 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.