Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,756 members, 7,879,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please (23997 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by duni04(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2015
Love is thicker than blood. Kill your mama and enjoy ur babes love grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by tuffgongjo(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2015
Run forrest run for your dear mama's life.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by veraiyke(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2015
She dey mad. Na she go die. Mke d guy lve her jor cox na doom she go spell
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by dollarlander: 9:20am On Jan 07, 2015
2undexy:
Good day Nairalanders.

This dude am talking about is a very close friend of mine. She has been courting this girl for over six months and he's madly in love with her. The problem ensued between them when he asked the girl hand in marriage.
But the girl only accepted on one condition, and that is, if his mother died, that's when she is going to accept the proposal because mother in-laws tend to create problem in marriage (according to her).

Please this young man needs your advice because he loves this girl very much and wouldn't want his mother dead either...please what should he do?

N.B: Pls, there should be no form of any abuse whatsoever, he only needs your advice, and if u don't have one to offer, you know the next thing....thanks

No wahala now, when she also is dead her sons girl friends will marry them.

Stupid girls of now a days that do not want mother in-law. You will remain unmarried till your marriageable days are over.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2015
dechandel:
Tell her to kill her mum first kiss
Then kill herself

Wow. grin
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Misogynist2014(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2015
Move on with life.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by jingh(f): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2015
Its simple, Tell her she should kill her mum too that he too hate mother Inlaw.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by CHPR: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2015
Ask her if the condition would be OK for during her time of being a grand ma.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by frankmoney(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2015
OP to slap your friend they hungry me....its clear that the girl is from Hell !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2015
Women are their own enemy indeed.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Misogynist2014(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2015
Move on with life. She should kill her miserable mother. Provided your story is true cos I don't trust Nlders.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2015
Kill your mother and marry the girl.
Love is blind.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by elantraceey(f): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2015
Both him and the girl need help asap ,someone is wishing your own mother dead and you're still considering her undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by html14java(f): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2015
Ojestas:
Jwonder:
Chisos!!!!
showgolee:
D
ToyozzieTohBad:
Ok
seedord247:
AINATOLULOPE:
Aye!!!
Exjoker:
Some posts of this daysundecided

Proud Мемьегs, SВДИ
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by wheredemdey: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2015
All these children

The girl is a baby for saying such..she has watched so many nollywood movies starring patience ozokwor hence her mindset about inlaws has been corrupted

The guy is a baby for still sticking with her..still loving her despite her si1lly mundane utterances...

the guy is a baby for still allowing her to control him..for still allowing her to stand on her feet..

omoh he should have beaten her to stupor...by now they would have made sun newspaper front page..ndi ala angry angry
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by tobaflexy(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2015
Do wht pls u nw,,,but mind u if u kill ur mother becus of a girl,,,d girl may leave u one day,,,and marry another person u better think twice
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2015
Hope he gave her a HOT RESOUNDING SLAP?
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by xabi148(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2015
2undexy:
Good day Nairalanders.

This dude am talking about is a very close friend of mine. She has been courting this girl for over six months and he's madly in love with her. The problem ensued between them when he asked the girl hand in marriage.
But the girl only accepted on one condition, and that is, if his mother died, that's when she is going to accept the proposal because mother in-laws tend to create problem in marriage (according to her).

Please this young man needs your advice because he loves this girl very much and wouldn't want his mother dead either...please what should he do?

N.B: Pls, there should be no form of any abuse whatsoever, he only needs your advice, and if u don't have one to offer, you know the next thing....thanks
its simple if she fine then u kill ur mum if she wowo den u carry block break her head
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by godaniel(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2015
Okay oooo

all is well
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2015
But guys should learn to use their common sense sometimes nau. Huh.. undecided
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by heroarams(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2015
OP, my advise for you, sowie I meant your friend is 2words
"Smh drop that ganja sir"
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Abugab(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2015
She will die before any of her son(s) get married if eventually she is able to marry and bear kids. Has she forgotten she is a woman? What advice do u need from anyone, what has love got to do with this? Forget her and go get a wife who will love u and ur entire family and likewise u to her family. Nonsense....
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by mencade4: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2015
she don use juju for the guy.

Naija gals and juju go hand in hand.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by lollipop25(f): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2015
I have heard something like this before, the girl is very wicked... Im sure she will be very happy if her brother(s) gfs wish her mother death before they can marry them (that's if she has any) or her own son(s) gfs (if she is able to get married with that devilish wish on her mind against a fellow woman) wish her death before they can marry them... yeye dey smell smh
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Bonapart(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2015
Bigest fool of the year 2015

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2015
Make thunder faya that girl weaeva she is, and make God punish that stupid guy For asking for advice. madman, which kind advice u dey expect. i dey vex, i feel like ushering slaps for d guy ni sha
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by eminikansoso(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2015
2undexy:
Good day Nairalanders.

Very interesting
My prayer is if that is her wish, she will not live to witness her son marriage because she will be an obstacle to her daughter in-law.
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2015
2undexy:

hmmmm...i should have known that not all men have 'common' sense cos their are some who have 'rare' sense...**** **

ever heard of the word "sarcasm", read up on it
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by PAnaceA7(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2015
Dis world funny sha ooo. What a topic. Smh
Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2015
She will die before the mother......If you believe me like my post shocked

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by nekaa(f): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2015
I have so many things to say I will just day them anyhow
#1 I can't believe he doesn't already know wat to do.. dump her arse so hard her fore fathers will feel it
# 2 that girl is a witch, that love he feels for her is probably a love portion
#3 he will end up marrying a 2nd wife because that girl will die just before her child is old enough to fall in love #karma
#4 he for rebuke the girl then ask his pastor to organize deliverance for her
#5 I just might come back modify cause I dey vex now

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Says She Will Marry Him If Only His Mother Is Dead! Advice Please by OCTAVO: 9:29am On Jan 07, 2015
Some people no get sense again sha! Kill your mama abeg! I'm sure your mum must be disappointed in you if she sees this thread! It appears you don't have a mind of your own. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.