Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka (1329 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos) / Ayo Fayose’s 2017 Predictions As 'Directed By The Holy Spirit' / Rev Father Mbaka Has Just Been Arrested... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by mrborntodoit: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2015
What do you think my fellow Nairalanders ?

I think he lost it the moment he started taking advantage of politicians by professing doom in their career.

Your contributions are highly welcomed .
Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2015
Who are thou 2 mak such statement don't bring curse upon yourself young man. Leave what u don't know alone before what u don't know will consume you.

A Word For The Wise

4 Likes

Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by mrborntodoit: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Who are thou 2 mak such statement don't bring curse upon yourself young man. Leave what u don't know alone before what u don't know will consume you.

A Word For The Wise

Bro,we are all the children of God. We all have the spirit in us, mine might be functioning at the moment grin .
how can he spell doom without the consent of the church and now his opinion is bringing division amongst Catholics . What would Jesus do?
Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by Dereformer(m): 10:14am On Jan 06, 2015
I have never believed that the Holy Spirit was ever with Mbaka.

This is a man who prophesied that Chimaroke Nnamani,a former governor of Enugu state will never win a 2nd term. But the man won to the shame of Mbaka and his cohorts.

I see Mbaka as a con man who thrive in the ignorance of people of enugu state and environs.

God will shame Mbaka once again. Goodluck Jonathan will win 2015 election with a margin wider than that of 2011.

Who is this Mbaka. Is he not a man who runs a pure water factory, a yurghort factory etc. He is gradually venturing into politics.

Shame on him.

Mbaka should go and read about the behavior and attitude of Men of God in the bible.

Mbaka should stop using the pulpit for political purposes. He can do that outside the church.

Mbaka is gradually making himself a god of men.
Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by Dereformer(m): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

A Word For The Wise

Shame.

You and your Mbaka are con men. Guy nothing will happen.

I am a born again child of God. I can tell when a man is lying in the name of God.

My God is not a God of confusion. Mbaka's god is. Otherwise, how will you explain a man talking with both sides of his mouth within a space of one month.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by mrborntodoit: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2015
Dereformer:
I have never believed that the Holy Spirit was ever with Mbaka.

This is a man who prophesied that Chimaroke Nnamani,a former governor of Enugu state will never win a 2nd term. But the man won to the shame of Mbaka and his cohorts.

I see Mbaka as a con man who thrive in the ignorance of people of enugu state and environs.

God will shame Mbaka once again. Goodluck Jonathan will win 2015 election with a margin wider than that of 2011.

Who is this Mbaka. Is he not a man who runs a pure water factory, a yurghort factory etc. He is gradually venturing into politics.

Shame on him.

Mbaka should go and read about the behavior and attitude of Men of God in the bible.

Mbaka should stop using the pulpit for political purposes. He can do that outside the church.

Mbaka is gradually making himself a god of men.

His attitudes towards politics isn't Godly. Politics is of the world , he could have transmitted his message to the recipient without causing havoc in the house of God.

His involvement into politics is flabbergasting !
Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by Truth24(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2015
seen
Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2015
Dereformer:

Shame.

You and your Mbaka are con men. Guy nothing will happen.

I am a born again child of God. I can tell when a man is lying in the name of God.

My God is not a God of confusion. Mbaka's god is. Otherwise, how will you explain a man talking with both sides of his mouth within a space of one month.
I neva asked u if u were a born again or not, besides I don't care if ur God/god is or isn't a confused God. If u don't mind, I'm a staunch Anglican(baptised & confirmed) but; I love 2 keep my mouth shot when it comes 2 men of God issues & their likes. Shalom bro
Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Bro,we are all the children of God. We all have the spirit in us, mine might be functioning at the moment grin .
how can he spell doom without the consent of the church and now his opinion is bringing division amongst Catholics . What would Jesus do?
am against men of God dat forgotten dat their job is 2 redeem souls & not 2 talk politics, d day i saw d news online it got me off tongue 2b frank. But, I've learnt 2 watch what I say concerning men of God because it will b used against me on dat dayD in d court of heaven.. Shalom bro
Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by mazzi: 11:05am On Jan 06, 2015
Am a stunch catholic that respect rev.fr. but,on this issue,mbaka rilly lost my respect.
Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by mrborntodoit: 11:25am On Jan 06, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
am against men of God dat forgotten dat their job is 2 redeem souls & not 2 talk politics, d day i saw d news online it got me off tongue 2b frank. But, I've learnt 2 watch what I say concerning men of God because it will b used against me on dat dayD in d court of heaven.. Shalom bro

Well,you are right but then we are discussing and everyone is free to air his opinion. Men of God aren't above mistakes. This particular statement of his is divisional and is not godly.
Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by Ojiofor: 11:25am On Jan 06, 2015
Trust no one but God alone for men disappoints from time to time.mbaka have disappointed so many.
Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Well,you are right but then we are discussing and everyone is free to air his opinion. Men of God aren't above mistakes. This particular statement of his is divisional and is not godly.
u ar ryt bro, but u need 2know ur limit..
Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by mrborntodoit: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
u ar ryt bro, but u need 2know ur limit..

There is a limit to everything in life including religion but the so called men of God have blindly led us into too many problems especially political outbursts which will be disastrous if we don't thread carefully .
Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2015
That's y I said earlier on that most men of God have forgoten 2 redeem souls 4 God but venture in2 politics becos of fat envelops. I lyk ur reasoning
mrborntodoit:

There is a limit to everything in life including religion but the so called men of God have blindly led us into too many problems especially political outbursts which will be disastrous if we don't thread carefully .
Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by mrborntodoit: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
That's y I said earlier on that most men of God have forgoten 2 redeem souls 4 God but venture in2 politics becos of fat envelops. I lyk ur reasoning

Thanks bro,I'm glad to know that there are people like you out there smiley
Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by Caseless: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2015
Fr. Mbaka, we that are with you are more than those that are against you.
Fr. Mbaka, we love you!
Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
Abeg chop E-knuckle jare, u tight pass g-string. Oh gawd, wat did I just said now

Coverseyeswalkingawayshyly grin grin
mrborntodoit:

Thanks bro,I'm glad to know that there are people like you out there smiley
Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by Trut(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
#BuhariShowYourCertificate

2 Likes

Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by mrborntodoit: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Abeg chop E-knuckle jare, u tight pass g-string. Oh gawd, wat did I just said now

Coverseyeswalkingawayshyly grin grin

Lol
Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by bonechamberlain(m): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

A Word For The Wise
thats the problem we have in Nigeria when a man God is derailing we quote one bible verse like touch not my anointed, how do we know they are His anointed. if they are truly God's anointed they should know when to prophesy. Jer 23:21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

1 Like

Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by mrborntodoit: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
bonechamberlain:
thats the problem we have in Nigeria when a man God is derailing we quote one bible verse like touch not my anointed, how do we know they are His anointed. if they are truly God's anointed they should know when to prophesy. Jer 23:21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

On point,religion has eaten too deep into our society that even the people enjoy being misled.

1 Like

Re: His Opinion: The Holy Spirit Has Departed Rev. Father Mbaka by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
bonechamberlain:
u ar very right & I never doubt u dat all of us ar annointed in our own making but; some things are meant to be un-said.

(1) (Reply)

We Have Failed Nigeria – President Jonathan <premium times> / The Youngest Contestant To The National Assembly 2015 / Jonathan Commissions New Govt House After PDP Finale Rally In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.