Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Cleared? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cleared? (853 Views)

How To Submit Ad On OLX / Best 8 Ways To Identify A Scam Advert On OLX On The Spot / How To Re-activate A Rejected Ads On Olx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cleared? by Godmother(f): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2015
I just logged into OLX now and couldn't find any content on the site. I initially tried going through google and when the searches came up empty I decided to type the URL directly and the result turned out the same. Is any one else experiencing the same problem?
Re: Cleared? by stevolinkon40: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2015
Godmother:
I just logged into OLX now and couldn't find any content on the site. I initially tried going through google and when the searches came up empty I decided to type the URL directly and the result turned out the same. Is any one else experiencing the same problem?
just checked. working fine. be careful on olx sah

1 Like

Re: Cleared? by LordReed(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Godmother:

Works fine, might be your browser.

2 Likes

Re: Cleared? by Godmother(f): 3:23am On Jan 07, 2015
Just checked and the content is back in. Guess it was a temporary thing then.

@ stevolinkon40

Thanx. I always am when conducting business online. Too many desperate people out there cheesy

@ Lordreed

Yea, it probably was. Hope you are good? smiley
Re: Cleared? by LordReed(m): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2015
Godmother:

@ Lordreed

I am good my sister. How are you enjoying 2015 so far?
Re: Cleared? by Godmother(f): 8:02am On Jan 07, 2015
Its great so far and I know it will only get better smiley
Re: Cleared? by asodeboyede(m): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2015
Godmother:

On that same day I was on olx! Though initially found my self at there Indian and Philippino site until I got through. How come yours didn't get through! Got few things dere 2days ago and yesterday!
How about now? Are u still experiencing such?
Re: Cleared? by asodeboyede(m): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=Godmother post=29561040]Just checked and the content is back in. Guess it was a temporary thing
Thanx. I always am when conducting business online. Too many desperate people out there cheesy
Re: Cleared? by asodeboyede(m): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2015
Godmother:
Just checked and the content is back in. Guess it was a temporary thing then.

@ stevolinkon40

@ Lordreed

Oooh, good to know its back now....
What are u into on olx? Am always available!
Re: Cleared? by Godmother(f): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2015
asodeboyede:

On that same day I was on olx! Though initially found my self at there Indian and Philippino site until I got through. How come yours didn't get through! Got few things dere 2days ago and yesterday!
How about now? Are u still experiencing such?

I mostly place adverts on the site. I haven't checked it in a while to see sha
Re: Cleared? by asodeboyede(m): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2015
Godmother:

I mostly place adverts on the site. I haven't checked it in a while to see sha

Ok.... I make placements and also purchase!
Re: Cleared? by Godmother(f): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2015
Ok. Will buzz u soon
Re: Cleared? by osile2012: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=15pt]You can rate OLX,JUMIA,KONGA, NAIRALAND etc. Just click the link on my signature, click on rate brands, find and rate them . [/size]

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian Has Turn To... ( See Photo) / 5 Ways To Find Out Anything About Anyone Online, Especially Lost Contacts / Try these if you Think You Are Intelligent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.