Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,729 members, 7,905,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

Goods Held By Customs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goods Held By Customs (1664 Views)

Customs Generated N898bn As Revenue In 2016 / Customs Removes Ban On Importation Of Rice / Okrika Clothes, Pistol, Gin, Other Goods Banned By Customs (SEE FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goods Held By Customs by Namzy(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
I ordered from AliExpress my cube Talk 9x tablet case aroubd $8 since and while it took long to arrive to nigeria(sent through useless cnz express) their latest tracking update reads thus
2014-11-10 Arrival at inward office of exchange, held by import Customs, NG.
That is since November and no one has contacted me and don't know who to call or what to do.
The seller keeps on giving excuses that I'll get my package but ve since opened dispute. Any ideas on how to recover said item. This is the ist time am having this issues as all other goods from AliExpress sent through other shipping company has been delivering without incident.
Re: Goods Held By Customs by rhames(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Namzy:
I ordered from AliExpress my cube Talk 9x tablet case aroubd $8 since and while it took long to arrive to nigeria(sent through useless cnz express) their latest tracking update reads thus
2014-11-10 Arrival at inward office of exchange, held by import Customs, NG.
That is since November and no one has contacted me and don't know who to call or what to do.
The seller keeps on giving excuses that I'll get my package but ve since opened dispute. Any ideas on how to recover said item. This is the ist time am having this issues as all other goods from AliExpress sent through other shipping company has been delivering without incident.

What courier service did you select for the delivery.
Re: Goods Held By Customs by Namzy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Courier service? I've never seen that option. The shipping company is cnz express. Usually my goods ship through China post mail and they get delivered to my local post office.
Re: Goods Held By Customs by Namzy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
Was this the wrong section? Anyways ve ordered a new case fingers crossed that this would arrive

(1) (Reply)

..... / Churches Turned To Business Centre. / How To Start A Nylon Production Business + Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.