Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,913 members, 7,945,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Guys, How Would You Feel If A Girl Do This To You In The Public? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guys, How Would You Feel If A Girl Do This To You In The Public? (1197 Views)

Why Should A Big Girl Do This To Herself? / Hilarious And Funny Thing Most Big Girl Do / Hilarious And Funny Thing Most Big Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Would You Feel If A Girl Do This To You In The Public? by DanceVille: 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
Gbaaangaun!!
Hmmm..I knw many of our guys hia wuld feel happy if a gal beat him up lyk diz...Am I ryt Guys?

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If A Girl Do This To You In The Public? by Maakhir(m): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
mmmm.......

sexy cheesy
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If A Girl Do This To You In The Public? by DaZion(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
I'll feel lyk "Am I Dreaming"...Wenever I c her lyk this again, I'll run away 4 her...Kung Fu gal!..Lai lai.
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If A Girl Do This To You In The Public? by Basildvalour(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Its only a training bout

The lower kick is only trying to exercise that little man there for stronger muscles to do the real job.

If you disagree with me, try it out and see if you won't gain a lot more stamina down there grin
Re: Guys, How Would You Feel If A Girl Do This To You In The Public? by adebisiema(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
No girl/woman can beat me lailai. Wetin i kum be MAN be for? I go commit suicide dat day ehn.

*modified*
Don't mind all those trash i spill up there.

(1) (Reply)

Six Nice Jokes To Spice Up Your Wednesday Afternoon / Photo:See How A Community Reacts To PHCN Inability to Stabilize Power. / Types Of Slaps(in Yoruba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.