Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,471 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:14 AM

Where Can I Play Squash In Lagos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Can I Play Squash In Lagos (2961 Views)

I Will Bring Squash Out Of Obscurity To National Limelight - Dareng / Iheanacho: I Paid ₦50 Or Begged To Watch EPL, Now I Play With Yaya Toure / ***REVEALED*** How I Play Accumulation Daily And Never Lose(confirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Play Squash In Lagos by MontyNG(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hello my peoples,

I'm new in Lagos o after 14years away. I play squash a lot and since I've been back, I've been getting very bad withdrawal symptons from lack of squash (+ I'm getting fat!)

Does anyone know anywhere I can play that will not charge me N1m just to join (ala Lagos Country Club)
I don't care for all the prestige things that the country club is offering... me I just want to go, play squash, sweat, and go home!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Play Squash In Lagos by MontyNG(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Or is anyone a member of Lagos Country Club that can sign me in as a Guest? smiley
Re: Where Can I Play Squash In Lagos by lady25(f): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
I need an answer to this question. I miss squash
Re: Where Can I Play Squash In Lagos by MontyNG(m): 7:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Ok some that I've found

Eagle Sports Club - Adeniran Ogunsanya Surulere

Lagos Country Club

Ikoyi Club

Ivory Health Club Opebi

if anyone finds anymore, please list them here... I'll try and keep the list updated
Re: Where Can I Play Squash In Lagos by viqSmallz(m): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
MontyNG:
Ok some that I've found

Eagle Sports Club - Adeniran Ogunsanya Surulere

Lagos Country Club

Ikoyi Club

Ivory Health Club Opebi

if anyone finds anymore, please list them here... I'll try and keep the list updated

Hi MontyNG, did you get a place to play?
I am interested in learning squash. Is there a way you can help?
Re: Where Can I Play Squash In Lagos by dododawa1: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
inside YABATECH
Re: Where Can I Play Squash In Lagos by MontyNG(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2021
viqSmallz:

Hi MontyNG, did you get a place to play?
I am interested in learning squash. Is there a way you can help?

There is Lagos Country club in Ikeja and Ivory in Allen Avenue. Right now, I attached myself to someone with a membership and that's how I play.

I can't afford either of their fees. It still doesn't make sense to me why all these sports clubs are soo stupidly expensive in Nigeria
Re: Where Can I Play Squash In Lagos by viqSmallz(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2021
MontyNG:

There is Lagos Country club in Ikeja and Ivory in Allen Avenue. Right now, I attached myself to someone with a membership and that's how I play.

I can't afford either of their fees. It still doesn't make sense to me why all these sports clubs are soo stupidly expensive in Nigeria

I should go to Ivory. They partner with my organisation, hopefully I get a discount or free
Re: Where Can I Play Squash In Lagos by MontyNG(m): 5:58pm On May 18, 2021
viqSmallz:

I should go to Ivory. They partner with my organisation, hopefully I get a discount or free

Ok cool... Hopefully we'll meet there at some point and have a game or two
Re: Where Can I Play Squash In Lagos by MontyNG(m): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2021
viqSmallz:

Have you been going? I have started with ivory. Looking for a regular partner to play and level up with maybe 3 times a week
Re: Where Can I Play Squash In Lagos by viqSmallz(m): 5:29am On Sep 01, 2021
MontyNG:

Have you been going? I have started with ivory. Looking for a regular partner to play and level up with maybe 3 times a week

Hello I have only visited once to make enquiries.
Do you go there weekends? That's when my schedule fits in.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Play Squash In Lagos by MontyNG(m): 5:57am On Sep 01, 2021
viqSmallz:

Hello I have only visited once to make enquiries.
Do you go there weekends? That's when my schedule fits in.

Anytime works for me... I can adjust my schedule accordingly.
Weekends are usually quite busy though. So it'll be good if you can add some early mornings or evenings to it
Re: Where Can I Play Squash In Lagos by viqSmallz(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
MontyNG:

Anytime works for me... I can adjust my schedule accordingly.
Weekends are usually quite busy though. So it'll be good if you can add some early mornings or evenings to it

Mornings for weekdays might not fly. I will plan up and send you an email..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

David Beckham Caught Committing Adultery In His Mind / CM Punk VS John Cena & Big Show- Summerslam Fixtures / Shocking: How Courtois Slept With De Bruyne's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.