Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. (2846 Views)

Name the Most Helpful Nairalanders of 2016 / Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW / TOP 10 Most CONTROVERSIAL Monikers In Romance Section 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by valmunich(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
SDC2:
check the rap section, bishh!!
lol.. that's it, when they've gat noffin, they start wif callin you names. hop along mister!
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by dechandel(f): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
SDC2:
does possesing numerous monikers makes one controversial? Cos i hav more than enuf' of them and still remain the coolest guy you prob'ly ever met.
Nah
I'm not based on about his numerous monikers
Starting from his confusing maps to being the president of western Nigeria and to so many other issues has won him the tittle of being controversial. In a funny light tho cheesy
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
dechandel:
Nah
Starting from his confusing maps to being the president of western Nigeria and to so many other issues has won him the tittle of being controversial. In a funny light tho cheesy

Hmm have you been on nairaland before you registered?
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by SDC2(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
valmunich:

lol.. that's it, when they've gat noffin, they start wif callin you names. hop along mister!
sorry for making you pained buh i love doing that to niggers

dechandel:
Nah
ok, but I still dont think these said attributes are enough to win him the title. Hope I'm not sounding abhorrent?
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by dechandel(f): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
letsdothis5:

Hmm have you been on nairaland before you registered?
Lol
The days of Abacha the troll who later became a mod
To your question. Yea i have grin
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by dechandel(f): 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
SDC2:

ok, but I still dont think these said attributes are enough to win him the title. Hope I'm not sounding abhorrent?
To me it is. He even made a live video sometime ago stating out points on why he should be the president of Western Nigeria
Who does that?

Well its my opinion smiley
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by obiZEAL(m): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
valmunich:

cool
Tha good life...if only GEJ will legalise this shiii i will give him my PVC
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by KanwuliaJara: 5:27am On Jan 07, 2015
letsdothis5:
2. Kanwulia

She is the 2nd most controversial nairalander.

Formerly known with the moniker almondjoy, she transitioned between many monikers over the years till she recently arrived at the monikers kanwulia and kanwuliajara.

She was the most banned individual on nairaland, causing commotion on every thread she commented on.

She does not believe in God

She does not believe in Nigeria

Her most cherished posession is her american passport.

She believes Nigerian men score 0 in the score card of romance. She prefers whitemen.

She is controversial though she is gradually retiring.
www.nairaland.com/almondjoy

www.nairaland.com/kanwulia

Once a legend, ALWAYS A LEGEND! cool
Glad to have made the list! cool
Retirement sure feels gooooooooooood!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Once a legend, ALWAYS A LEGEND! cool
Glad to have made the list! cool
Retirement sure feels gooooooooooood!!!!

lol
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2015
SDC2:
does possesing numerous monikers makes one controversial? Cos i hav more than enuf' of them and still remain the coolest guy you prob'ly ever met.

It's not because they have numerous monikers but the monikers keep getting banned cos of one controversy or another. The list is a pretty good list and if you don't agree you probably are new on Nairaland.
@op : other controversial monikers are
Bluetooth
Rhinodm
Sagamite
Sexkillz
and that other tribal bigot mecuxxzy or something like that, tpia as well
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by mhyra(f): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
Huh! op! because mtn give you 10mb abi? must you abuse it?? angry
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by 007Bruce: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
mhyra:
Huh! op! because mtn give you 10mb abi? must you abuse it?? angry
grin grin
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by SDC2(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
neoapocalypse:

It's not because they have numerous monikers but the monikers keep getting banned cos of one controversy or another. The list is a pretty good list and if you don't agree you probably are new on Nairaland.
@op : other controversial monikers are
Bluetooth
Rhinodm
Sagamite
Sexkillz
and that other tribal bigot mecuxxzy or something like that, tpia as well
I'm not saying they dont deserve to be the most controversial on nl I'm only saying owning different monickers shouldnt be a factor contributin to that.
Besides am new on nairaland - I shouldnt argue further in order to avoid taking the thread out of its cosy environment
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by Odunharry(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
SDC2:
@op I dnt think you knw the dude called coogar!
coogar isnt controversial..
Re: Trending List Of The Top 4 Most Controversial Nairalanders of all time. by SDC2(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Odunharry:

coogar isnt controversial..
you think so? lwkm check the marriage section

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland: Improvements Needed / Your Opinion About Atlantic International University Anambra State. / Shocking!!! Cow Suffering From Monkey Pox

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.