Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,513 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:55 PM

Picture Proof That Airtel Nigeria Are Indeed Defrauding Nigerians - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Picture Proof That Airtel Nigeria Are Indeed Defrauding Nigerians (1915 Views)

Good Ad Network With Atleast 0.12 $ CPM With Just 1 $ Payout (proof Added) / Airtel Nigeria Just Took A Jab At MTN In This Epic Advert / See Proof Of Newly Created Group Which Am Ask To Add 20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Proof That Airtel Nigeria Are Indeed Defrauding Nigerians by CODEEATER(m): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
@NL MODS,PLZ I WOULD LIKE THIS ON FRONT PAGE...I WANT THE WORLD TO C THIS

I will go straight to the point... After wasting 2000 only to be defrauded by airtel, I can't take it sitting down.

I had an active Airtel subscription(the 2k for 2gb android plan),this was activated some time after Xmas but didn't use much from it,I had some data on my etisalat line so I used that through out,after it got exhausted I switched to mtn where I had their 2,500 night plan running... I'm a very heavy user of data,I play games online and browse almost 24/7 so I make sure I have a backup data bundle somewhere... After my bonus 1.5gb plan got drained I decided to dig out my airtel sim,although my frnd had used some of d data,I just used what was left which was abt 1gb ...then around 10am ystrday I got a msg that I had 75% of my data,I didn't mind,I used it all day ystrday, den this morning I got a msg saying I had used 100% of my data,wasn't too surprised so I quickly hustled 2k to subscribe again after all I felt the network was not to slow decent enough for my online gaming... Then I dialed *141*1# and selected android then "2gb,2000" then I got the confirmation msg(not SMS confirmation o) ..I turned on my data and I was back online...this was around 10am today, I was busy all day,hardly had time to do anything so the only things connected to internet on my phone were whatsapp ,bbm and my browser (I was window shopping phones at online stores) ...then suddenly around after 3pm I get a msg saying I had used 75% of my data,shocked I dialed *223# to chk balance lo and behold I had abt 300-400mb left...I didn't believe my eyes I dailed again immediately I saw 36mb left shortly after I got a msg saying I had used 95% of my data..that's when I got pissed,I chked my data monitoring app and my total usage of data from 12am till that moment was just above 400mb...SO THE QUESTION IS WHAT HAPPENED TO 2 GIBA BYTE IN SPACE OF 3-4HRS....HOW DID 2GB VANISH WITHOUT A TRACE(LITERARILY SPEAKING CUZ THE APP WOULD HAVE SHOWN IT)

I KNOW PEOPLE COMPLAINED OF ARTEL DATA DRAINING FASTER THAN BROKEN DAM,BUT THAT WAS BECAUSE THEY USED BB PLANS ON NON BB DEVICE (OR SO THE AIRTEL GUYS SAID). .I INTENTIONALLY BOUGHT AN ANDROID PLAN AND USED IT ON AN ANDROID PHONE TO AVOID SUCH,ONLY 4 ME TO LAND NECK DEEP IN DATA FRAUD...

I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION AND AN APOLOGY FROM AIRTEL...NOT TO MENTION MY 2K OR MY 2GB BACK...CUZ U CANT TELL ME WHATSAPP AND BBM ALONE CONSUMED 2GB...NOT EVEN 2DAYS OF ONLINE GAMING CAN TAKE OUT 1GB..

#bringBackMyData angry

Re: Picture Proof That Airtel Nigeria Are Indeed Defrauding Nigerians by shawnfamous(m): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
CODEEATER:

I will go straight to the point... After wasting 2000 only to be defrauded by airtel, I can't take it sitting down.

I had an active Airtel subscription(the 2k for 2gb android plan),this was activated some time after Xmas but didn't use much from it,I had some data on my etisalat line so I used that through out,after it got exhausted I switched to mtn where I had their 2,500 night plan running... I'm a very heavy user of data,I play games online and browse almost 24/7 so I make sure I have a backup data bundle somewhere... After my bonus 1.5gb plan got drained I decided to dig out my airtel sim,although my frnd had used some of d data,I just used what was left which was abt 1gb ...then around 10am ystrday I got a msg that I had 75% of my data,I didn't mind,I used it all day ystrday, den this morning I got a msg saying I had used 100% of my data,wasn't too surprised so I quickly hustled 2k to subscribe again after all I felt the network was not to slow decent enough for my online gaming... Then I dialed *141*1# and selected android then "2gb,2000" then I got the confirmation msg(not SMS confirmation o) ..I turned on my data and I was back online...this was around 10am today, I was busy all day,hardly had time to do anything so the only things connected to internet on my phone were whatsapp ,bbm and my browser (I was window shopping phones at online stores) ...then suddenly around after 3pm I get a msg saying I had used 75% of my data,shocked I dialed *223# to chk balance lo and behold I had abt 300-400mb left...I didn't believe my eyes I dailed again immediately I saw 36mb left shortly after I got a msg saying I had used 95% of my data..that's when I got pissed,I chked my data monitoring app and my total usage of data from 12am till that moment was just above 400mb...SO THE QUESTION IS WHAT HAPPENED TO 2 GIBA BYTE IN SPACE OF 3-4HRS....HOW DID 2GB VANISH WITHOUT A TRACE(LITERARILY SPEAKING CUZ THE APP WOULD HAVE SHOWN IT)

I KNOW PEOPLE COMPLAINED OF ARTEL DATA DRAINING FASTER THAN BROKEN DAM,BUT THAT WAS BECAUSE THEY USED BB PLANS ON NON BB DEVICE (OR SO THE AIRTEL GUYS SAID). .I INTENTIONALLY BOUGHT AN ANDROID PLAN AND USED IT ON AN ANDROID PHONE TO AVOID SUCH,ONLY 4 ME TO LAND NECK DEEP IN DATA FRAUD...

I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION AND AN APOLOGY FROM AIRTEL...NOT TO MENTION MY 2K OR MY 2GB BACK...CUZ U CANT TELL ME WHATSAPP AND BBM ALONE CONSUMED 2GB...NOT EVEN 2DAYS OF ONLINE GAMING CAN TAKE OUT 1GB..

#bringBackMyData angry
don't mind dem u hear Ehn ehn next tym go and open ur network and use ur line! Just suggesting tho
Re: Picture Proof That Airtel Nigeria Are Indeed Defrauding Nigerians by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
CODEEATER:

#bringBackMyData angry
make them hear this one o
Re: Picture Proof That Airtel Nigeria Are Indeed Defrauding Nigerians by CODEEATER(m): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
jaybossYBNL:

make them hear this one o

Abeg help me tell NL moderators o...beta important info like this won't b on FP..but if dbanj open shirt now everybody go here am...mtcheww
Re: Picture Proof That Airtel Nigeria Are Indeed Defrauding Nigerians by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 07, 2015
I found out long time ago........ Had to discard the sim ASAP....
Re: Picture Proof That Airtel Nigeria Are Indeed Defrauding Nigerians by bizfirst: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Just like the poster before me, I figured this a long time ago and accordingly switched. It seems something is terribly wrong with that network! For me, they simply only credited only 450MB when I had purchased 1GB. And even this 450 MB burned really fast!

Can you imagine?

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Gurus Needed: Help Me Design My Site (negociation) / Who Else Is Waiting For Drupal 8? / Check Out How I Host My Websites For Just 0$, Free Of Charge...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.