Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,789 members, 7,941,966 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Photo: Banky W-i Will Rest Well When I Die - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: Banky W-i Will Rest Well When I Die (414 Views)

Handsome Nigerian, Onuaha Bags A Gold Honor As An INTERN In L.W CHIROPRACTIC,USA / What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result / Question Of The Day: Which Part Of The Body Organ Never Rest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Banky W-i Will Rest Well When I Die by informationng: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
EME boss, Banky W, has replied his critics
who questioned his decision to spend most
of his time in the studio and also always
seen at various shows.
The singer explained that the reason for his
decision is because he wants to work hard to
bring out good music to his teeming fans.
According to him, the only time he has to rest
well is when he is dead and stressed that as
long as he lives, he will continue to work
tirelessly to bring out the best.

See photo here

www.gistspot.com/2015/01/06/i-will-rest-well-when-i-die-banky-w/

(1) (Reply)

Notice To LAUTECH PDS Regularized Students – 2013/14 / Study In One Of The Most Guaranteed Medical School In Asia. / Need A • Research Assistant • Research Analyst?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.