Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,005 members, 7,919,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ (2596 Views)

A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by ireneony(f): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
What will you do, when you finds out your partner is HIV+ and the doctor tells you, you are HIV- and you love your partner so much, will you say with him/her?

Modified:
Am only asking a question, what I mentioned above did not happen to me o..the kind of comment am getting is surprising

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by vizkiz: 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
i'll Tell her "i love you bae, but God loves you more cry

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by juianne95(f): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
There's sumone out dere(wt hiv) who's going to love u for who u r

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by AdmiralISAAC(m): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
vizkiz:
i'll Tell her "i love you bae, but God loves you more cry
grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by kalet55(m): 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
I have decided to be a reverend father
Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
Are you on HIV?

Put otapia inside his tea
Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by ireneony(f): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
krall:
Are you on HIV?

Put otapia inside his tea
I thought you are a pastor undecided
Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by passionate88: 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
Runaway as fast and as far as I can
Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
I thought you are a pastor undecided
it is not good to waste your life with your own hand. What was he doing and got HIV?
And Don't tell me its abokee razor that cut him

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by ireneony(f): 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
krall:
it is not good to waste your life with your own hand. What was he doing and got HIV?
And Don't tell me its abokee razor that cut him
what are you saying? Am only asking a question, where did I mention it happened to me undecided
Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by lomaxx: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
Better do another HIV test. It may either be an incorrect result (false negative ) or you're in window period.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by ireneony(f): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
lomaxx:
Better do another HIV test. It may either be an incorrect result (false negative ) or you're in window period.

see me see question...
Am only asking a question, what I wrote didn't happened to me.
Go and read the post again

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by ireneony(f): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
kalet55:
I have decided to be a reverend father
grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by juianne95(f): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
see me see question...
lolz..u dey fear HIV
Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by Suzie0(f): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
what are you saying? Am only asking a question, where did I mention it happened to me undecided
grin
Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by ireneony(f): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:
lolz..u dey fear HIV
for sure...something that has no cure.
Hate the virus not the person wink

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by ireneony(f): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Suzie0:
grin
I tire o. De wan change am for me grin
Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
This your question get k leg..
Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by ireneony(f): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
selfoss:
This your question get k leg..
how? grin
Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
how? grin

What will you do, when you finds out your partner is HIV+ and the doctor tells you, you are HIV- and you love your partner so much, will you say with him/her?

the question no get head e no get tail.. u just marsh everything together like tuwo shinkafa..

anyway.. the answer to your question dey inside your question.. since they are both hiv positive and love each other..wetin remain?
na just to stay with each other na..

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by ireneony(f): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
selfoss:

the question no get head e no get tail.. u just marsh everything together like tuwo shinkafa..

anyway.. the answer to your question dey inside your question.. since u are both hiv positive and love each other..wetin remain except to stay with each other..

am asking a question, you are telling what I don't have...guy behave well.
Were did I mention something happened to?
Am only asking a question?
Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by juianne95(f): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
selfoss:

anyway.. the answer to your question dey inside your question.. since u are both hiv positive and love each other..wetin remain?
na just to stay with am na..
ireneony is negative oo grin grin
Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by ireneony(f): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:
ireneony is negative oo grin grin
I just tire for the guy...
Can't someone asked a question again.
How which delete de this thread, I for delete the thread, some peeps are so annoying grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by ireneony(f): 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
selfoss:

anyway.. the answer to your question dey inside your question.. since u are both hiv positive and love each other..wetin remain?
na just to stay with am na..
na you get HIV nor be me
Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
am asking a question, you are telling what I don't have...guy behave well.
Were did I mention something happened to?
Am only asking a question?

i know.. i was answering ur question..na as u take ask na eem i take answer..
don't misunderstand.. biko grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by juianne95(f): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
I just tire for the guy...
Can't someone asked asked a question again.
How which delete de this thread, I for delete the thread, some peeps are so annoying grin
u don start am already..carry ur cross
Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
na you get HIV nor be me

chioor.. i wasn't referring to you joor..

as in the person wey get hiv go stay with the partner as long as they are both positive and in love..
Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by ireneony(f): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
juianne95:
u don start am already..carry ur cross
what is the difference from other questions asked on nairaland, just because I mentioned HIV, them they think another thing cheesy
Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by ireneony(f): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
selfoss:

chioor.. i wasn't referring to you joor..

as in the person wey get hiv go stay with the partner as long as they are both positive and in love..
go and edit the error where you wrote you instead of him/her undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
go and edit the error where you wrote you instead of him/her undecided

see as u dey command me.
lolzzz.. u don smoke igbo tonight ehnn.

anyway i will..
Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by lomaxx: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
see me see question...

And I answered.
Re: What Will You Do, When You Discover Your Partner Is HIV+ by idongesit88: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
if only the person positive truly love u as u love d person i will say stay but protect urself. i mean CONCRETE love

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Girl Can Be High On The Marriage Market / Is Masturbation A Sin? / She Always Say That She Loves Me Deeply For No Reason. Should I Be Scared?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.