Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,755 members, 7,885,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture (4779 Views)

I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose / Was Buhari Forced To Attend This Weddng (photo) / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Buhari isn't an illiterate. He's literate.

My grandfather, a military personnel, told me Buhari was his classmate way back in the sixties. He showed me a class picture too - Buhari inclusive. I'll upload later.

Aj_Five

3 Likes

Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by scribble: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
liar

everyone knows buhari no go school

10 Likes

Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by delishpot: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
AjFive:

My grandfather, a military personnel, told me Buhari was his classmate way back in the sixties. He showed me a class picture too - Buhari inclusive. I'll upload later.

Aj_Five

grin
Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by Ikengawo: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
Your grandfather's classmate wants to be the president of Nigeria....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
With dis post dat u can't back up wit facts makes u an illiterate also..

8 Likes

Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
^^ Study Well. Here's the picture;

4 Likes

Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by motherlode: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
angry
Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by delishpot: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ha ha.
Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by Adminisher: 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
AjFive:

Aj_Five

You made an error bringing up this issue. Only illiterates have been calling Buhari illiterate and you dignified them with a response with this information. The next thing, they will be calling on your own grand dad's certificate. The noise about GMB' s academic achievements ring as loud as the extent of unpopularity of Jonathan. The more they drop in the polls and stare disaster in the face the more they bring up certificate issues not to actualky convince anybody but to drown the news that Jonathan won't get up to 25% of total votes cast in February.

21 Likes

Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by kendraloops: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
I think i see a black kiddo at the back of d class. Na Buhari be that or Op's just messing around?

6 Likes

Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
I see,he go school in early forties
Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by SkinnyDude(m): 12:19am On Jan 07, 2015
Ikengawo:
Your grandfather's classmate wants to be the president of Nigeria....
"children, you are leaders of tomorrow. tomorrow!

now, my grandfather's age-mate wants to be the president of Nigeria.
my teacher lied to me!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by Harmvirus(f): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
"children, you are leaders of tomorrow. tomorrow!

now, my grandfather's age-mate wants to be the president of Nigeria.
my teacher lied to me!

Just imagine that. Going backwards instead of moving ahead

2 Likes

Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 07, 2015
The heads of those ones in that picture no resemble Nigeria o the pupils na white children o
Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 07, 2015
cheesy grin funny post.
Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 07, 2015
AjFive:
^^ Study Well. Here's the picture;

Where is Buhari there now?

1 Like

Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by sosiqdude(m): 2:40am On Jan 07, 2015
So ur grand papa na buhari classmate.

Ok clap for your self

1 Like

Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 07, 2015
Op and mods and NLs make una nö vex o grin

Join Our Whatsapp Guitar Group

https://www.nairaland.com/2079409/join-whatsapp-guitar-group
Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by spillyboy14: 3:20am On Jan 07, 2015
wow
Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by timnelander: 3:25am On Jan 07, 2015
I can't see a any black kid in picture
Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by jamace(m): 3:43am On Jan 07, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by jmaine: 3:44am On Jan 07, 2015
Lolz . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by BrokenTV: 5:24am On Jan 07, 2015
AjFive:

Aj_Five
We are talking about his certificate you are talking about your grandfather.

1 Like

Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by Alfred200825(m): 5:37am On Jan 07, 2015
And what has your grandfather achieved for being his classmate?

1 Like

Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 07, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 07, 2015
nigerians eeh, una dey lack sense of humor

2 Likes

Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by Smily202(m): 8:12am On Jan 07, 2015
grin grin
Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by hazyfm1: 8:13am On Jan 07, 2015
ANALYZING UPLOAD?

GMB 2015
Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by clitlicker: 8:39am On Jan 07, 2015
An illiterate is someone that cant read or write. Bsc is not the criteria o.
Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by Youngandactive: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2015
follow @YoungAndActiveN...as we embark on campaign for peace

Re: My Grandfather Was Buhari's Class Mate - Picture by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2015
Certificate or Buhari never attended the four walls of any school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dumb And Criminal Actions Of GEJ / Pix: This Is What I Saw This Afternoon In Gwagwalada Abuja / Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.