Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,248 members, 7,884,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 (1800 Views)

Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti / Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by ochejoseph(m): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
The Miyetti Allah, Cattle breeders association of Nigeria the umbrella body of the fulanis have thrown their weight behind President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, speaking earlier today in an interview with Voice of America (VOA) Hausa service.

The national president of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, Alhaji Bello Abdullahi Bodejo reaffirmed the association’s total support for the re-election of President Goodluck Jonathan in 2015.

The Fulani leader expressed appreciation to the president who he described as a man whose transformation strides in the agricultural sector has made life easier for fulani nation.

Promising to mobilise herds men in all "rugga" (Fulani communities ) to vote en mass for the

http://tsuntsumediaservices..com/2015/01/miyetti-allah-endorse-jonathan-for-2015.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by olapluto(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
More votes for APC from Benue, Plateau and Middle belts!

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by FastShipping: 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
I thought Muslims hate GEJ. That is what some want us to believe. Are the Miyetti Allah people Christians?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by rozayx5(m): 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
grin grin grin
boko haram will endorse buhari tomorrow and APc fans will celebrate

MEND is now their friend

5 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Kennywills7(m): 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Finally some northern groups are now seeing d good work of gej in agriculture especially in northern Nigeria!
Dats a nice one
more to follow

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by MansaMoussa: 12:01am On Jan 07, 2015
Why won't they endorse him? When he virtually turned a Blind eye to their Murderous Rampage in Nassarawa, Southern Kaduna, Benue, Taraba, Jos etc
This is a Govt of Compromise! A Govt that would sell out anybody to perpetuate itself!
I wish Christian Northerners would open their Eyes!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by saintkash(m): 12:20am On Jan 07, 2015
this doesn't seems strange to me...some GEJ supporters r happy that fulani herdsmen r supporting GEj... so soon thr hav forgotten how d so called fulani herdsmen wiped many villages in d middle belt and we all termed them evil n that buhari sent them on such mission.. .. the picture is getting clearer now.. no wonder none of dis herdsmen was caught nor made to face the law... since thr all belong to d same presidential team...
#teamGMB4change...

u don't have to quote me if u don't like my post.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Proxy001(m): 1:00am On Jan 07, 2015
I seriously think all these endorsement stuffs by groups is just a matter of which aspirant approaches the group first. besides if we are opportuned to see how much money is been exchanged before these so called public endorsements I swear it will irate us. My point is as Nigerians let's use our common senses to vote for whoever we like and not this group follow follow we keep doing.
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 07, 2015
Politics is not a do or die game. We all pray for peace. Nigeria shall know peace in Jesus name, Amen! God bless President GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by ochejoseph(m): 6:44am On Jan 07, 2015
myhoodlink:
Politics is not a do or die game. We all pray for peace. Nigeria shall know peace in Jesus name, Amen! God bless President GEJ.
and God Bless you too

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by iiichidodo: 6:57am On Jan 07, 2015
Fulanis are tired of serial losers,it is politically expedient to tag along a sure banker...Gej till 2019.
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Sealeddeal(m): 7:19am On Jan 07, 2015
FastShipping:
I thought Muslims hate GEJ. That is what some want us to believe. Are the Miyetti Allah people Christians?
Miyetti Allah is an association of Fulani cattle breeders.it is not synonymous with Islam.Alot of herdsmen are even pagans.
Muslims do not hate GEJ. We all know that GEJ is a liberator of almajiris who were,before GEJ's era, condemned to penury,suffering and death.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by san316(m): 7:34am On Jan 07, 2015
Hmmm! Nä wa oooo. My Fulani brothers support GEJ? that will be on paper just as MEND supporting GMB is.
In the end, the people on ground will be the voters and not the big mouthed spokespersons
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Caseless: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2015
rozayx5:
grin grin grin
boko haram will endorse buhari tomorrow and APc fans will celebrate

MEND is now their friend
we live with fulani and, we know what they stand for. Miyeti-Allah is on its own- fulani people dont listen to this body, and if they do, we would not be having the attacks from herdsmen!
Fulani people are with buhari, forget miyeti-Allah!
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Caseless: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2015
san316:
Hmmm! Nä wa oooo. My Fulani brothers support GEJ? that will be on paper just as MEND supporting GMB is.
In the end, the people on ground will be the voters and not the big mouthed spokespersons
that of MEND can be seen as not on paper considering the fallout they have with gej over Okah's case and the fact that Tompolo boys benefit from amnesty package than MEND, expect them to mean their words. As for miyeti-Allah, they have no influence to make this statement.
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by maclatunji: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2015
Kennywills7:
Finally some northern groups are now seeing d good work of gej in agriculture especially in northern Nigeria!
Dats a nice one
more to follow

grin grin grin

If you believe this, you will believe anything.
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 07, 2015
SaTANoids are so pained that MEND supported Buhari. That is an authentic endorsement baby! grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sealeddeal:
Miyetti Allah is an association of Fulani cattle breeders.it is not synonymous with Islam.Alot of herdsmen are even pagans.
Muslims do not hate GEJ. We all know that GEJ is a liberator of almajiris who were,before GEJ's era, condemned to penury,suffering and death.
[
iiichidodo:
Fulanis are tired of serial losers,it is politically expedient to tag along a sure banker...Gej till 2019.
Kennywills7:
Dats a nice one
more to follow
ochejoseph:
The Miyetti Allah, Cattle breeders association of Nigeria the umbrella body of the fulanis have thrown their weight behind President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, speaking earlier today in an interview with Voice of America (VOA) Hausa service.

The national president of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, Alhaji Bello Abdullahi Bodejo reaffirmed the association’s total support for the re-election of President Goodluck Jonathan in 2015.

The Fulani leader expressed appreciation to the president who he described as a man whose transformation strides in the agricultural sector has made life easier for fulani nation.

Promising to mobilise herds men in all "rugga" (Fulani communities ) to vote en mass for the

http://tsuntsumediaservices..com/2015/01/miyetti-allah-endorse-jonathan-for-2015.html

See them celebrating when Miyetti Allah endorsed GEJ in 2015. They didn't know cattle rearers were killers and devils then o. Now that they endorsed Buhari, it has become a problem.
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Kennywills7(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:
[

See them celebrating when Miyetti Allah endorsed GEJ in 2015. They didn't know cattle rearers were killers and devils then o. Now that they endorsed Buhari, it has become a problem.
Miyetti Allah is more of a terrorist organisation now than a cattle rearers it was in 2015, if u study my statement very well, u will know at d time of the election gej was painted as d problem of d north so i was surprise to see a group from d north endorsing him
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorse Jonathan For 2015 by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kennywills7:

Miyetti Allah is more of a terrorist organisation now than a cattle rearers it was in 2015, if u study my statement very well, u will know at d time of the election gej was painted as d problem of d north so i was surprise to see a group from d north endorsing him

So-called fulani herdsmen have been killing for a long time. Infact they killed almost 300 at Dogon Nahwa in 2013 yet still endorsed GEJ in 2015.

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Speaks On Buhari / President Jonathan Gets Another Endorsement / Sad Pictures From Today's Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.