Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,315 members, 7,887,959 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:58 PM

Project Management - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Project Management (764 Views)

Become A Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) At A Discounted Price / HSE Or PROJECT MANAGEMENT Which Do I Go For? / Pmp (project Management Professional) Training In Lagos (april 2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Management by seyidreamyouths(m): 1:07am On Jan 07, 2015
Dear Readers,

I feel bad when I see young Nigerians highly schooled but lack what to do. many know how to write good CV but where is the job. I think one of the skill young Nigerian should strive to have is the skill of writing proposals, the skill of writing business plan, the skill of carrying out feasibility studies and above all the skill of managing project. The reason why these skills are essential is because with them you can become champion anywhere you find yourself.

Let me share a bit about the skill of project management. If you can strive to have this skill, you can learn in the process all other skills have earlier mentioned. This is what gives the Asians youth edge over ours. The industries place more value on certifications than the certificates we spend years to acquire.

if you want to know more about how to earn certification in PMP you can visit www.dreamyouthinternational.org to read more. Thank you
Re: Project Management by seyidreamyouths(m): 1:17am On Jan 07, 2015
Seyi Macaulay PMP:
Dear Readers,

I feel bad when I see young Nigerians highly schooled but lack what to do. many know how to write good CV but where is the job. I think one of the skill young Nigerian should strive to have is the skill of writing proposals, the skill of writing business plan, the skill of carrying out feasibility studies and above all the skill of managing project. The reason why these skills are essential is because with them you can become champion anywhere you find yourself.

Let me share a bit about the skill of project management. If you can strive to have this skill, you can learn in the process all other skills have earlier mentioned. This is what gives the Asians youth edge over ours. The industries place more value on certifications than the certificates we spend years to acquire.

If you desire to become certified, I will like to answer all your questions on this forum.

if you want to know more about how to earn certification in PMP you can visit www.dreamyouthinternational.org to read more. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

He Lost His Job Because Of Trust / Unlock An Unlimited Amount Of Wealth With The Lucky Dollar / When Your Cv Is @ Okija Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.