Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate (37155 Views)

Nigerians, Stop Starting A Sentence With 'Am' Or 'i' - Comrade Nnadi Goodluck / Caleb University, Lagos Cuts Hair Of Students At The Gate (Photos) / University Of Ibadan Students Cook Outside School Gate Following School Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by Elparaiso(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2015
Please.
Please.....
Just tell me they have added to our holidays
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by Joythah(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2015
This land case started was started by pdp during Osunbor's tenure...
Oshio would have closed the case but oshodin was playing pdp party politics as vc.
Now he is no more vc... Oshio wants to deal with him.
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by agarawu23(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2015
Jwonder:

You mate dey book space for front page see where u dey book space tongue
who knws if it will make fp tongue
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 07, 2015
Redoil:
An eye for an eye oshiomole has over step his bound.
Don't say what you don't know. Let the court decide

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by Monimatic(m): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2015
agarawu23:
who knws if it will make fp tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin
If u believe anything is possible
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by adorable29(f): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2015
Adolo college is in great conditions (Nigeria's standard) this dry season. During the rainy season, it floods but flows out very fast. It used to be a major headache to the ugbowo lagos rd axis just like tomline but now there is little or no effect during the rainy season.

As for holy rosary road, that one is almost perfect both rain and dry seasons. Tho a few recent potholes this past months Unless you are talking about the adjoining roads. In that case, u have to be more specific.

dapachez:
adolor college road is still an apology. Its been like that for over 15 years. Holy rosary is very motorable aside flooding in rainy season. The flood only gathers at the federal government girls college portion but it flows away quickly
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by chuksey1(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2015
Soldier and police men came shooting in the air to scare d students. But e nor work. D students stood dier ground and maintained dier formation. They forget say ekosodin, BDPA, and osasogie na war zone where uniben students are already used to the sound of gun shots as children are used to the sound of fire crackers..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by agarawu23(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2015
Monimatic:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
If u believe anything is possible
na so my brother cheesy
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by ionsman: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2015
tom29reloaded:

in the voice of ur governor GO 'N DIE!!!!!!!
Still a hopeless being.
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by Harmony222(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2015
politcal tyrants!
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by adedayourt(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2015
Its Jona's fault
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by Fabzgrace(f): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2015
Oh no.
I just hope this doesnt delay our resuming school oooo.
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by MrTeymee(m): 10:33am On Jan 07, 2015
Prettybecca:

I was even thinking it was the VC's lodge located inside the school premises.
If it's not, then I think you are right, the Vc is just using then to protest but then again, we can never be too sure.
That is what is happening jawe. I have friends currently in the protest sef..... Dey are protesting against the state govt for d demolition and dey want an apology from oshiomole himself
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by shakazuldadon: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2015
MrTeymee:

No its not. Its at GRA. The Vc is using the students to protest agiainst oshiomole

A beg no vex. is the vc's house the only one demolished at the GRA. Is the VC a PDP man. was the building blocking drainage, power line, road, or was the private benefit greater than the social benefit to warrant demolition. was notice given by the state govt before demolition and why wasn't if challenged in court.

When we can ascertain all these, we can then know what way forward.

it seems you are the only rational person on this thread as the rest are as usual following the crowd to insult and abuse each other.

I konw those students like fight well well so they won't reason first.
I pity all those students and Nigerians who follow blindly their political leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 07, 2015
Ashomole has become a dictator... Wat's wrong wit d arms of goverment, dis 3 institution check mate one another, oshomole is becoming sometin else in this state, and it's high time sometin sud be done...abeg let military take ova self, so dat we all have rest in dis bleeped version of nigerian democrazy. #FuckTheGovernment
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by MrTeymee(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2015
chuksey1:
Soldier and police men came shooting in the air to scare d students. But e nor work. D students stood dier ground and maintained dier formation. They forget say ekosodin, BDPA, and osasogie na war zone where uniben students are already used to the sound of gun shots as children are used to the sound of fire crackers..
Lmao!!! Baba u nor lie atall oOoo. We don dey used to gunshots no level
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by shakazuldadon: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2015
ionsman:

Guy you are a dunce. .....The government won the court case to take back their property but Uniben resisted.....So tell me what has the government done wrong?
If you like rant from now till the next decade, oshiomhole is the best governor Edo state has had since 1999. We appreciate him.
Pdp cant rule Edo state for the foreseeable future. These their antics are so lame.

if d govt won the case then why the banter? omg.
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by MrTeymee(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2015
Fabzgrace:
Oh no.
I just hope this doesnt delay our resuming school oooo.
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by MrTeymee(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2015
shakazuldadon:

A beg no vex. is the vc's house the only one demolished at the GRA. Is the VC a PDP man. was the building blocking drainage, power line, road, or was the private benefit greater than the social benefit to warrant demolition. was notice given by the state govt before demolition and why wasn't if challenged in court.

it seems you are the only rational person on this thread as the rest are as usual following the crowd to insult and abuse each other.

I pity all those students and Nigerians who follow blindly their political leaders.
Yes it was the only building demolished.
Yes the Vc is a pdp man
To answer ur other questions, The said property demolished is located within the
GRA in Benin city it has being serving as senior staff
quarters for most senior lectures. The dispute
started when the state govt ask the university to
vacate the said property adding that it belongs to the
state govt. The case has been in court for sometime
now in the Edo state high court. Judgement was
pass some days ago I think in December 17th or
18th 2014. The university went for appeal and a stay
of execution was obtain yet the governor won't wait
but took on to demolished the property with the
occupant still inside the property and the immediate
past vc was home when the demolition was going on
and his property was also demolished too. The said
property was build and handed over in the 80's by
the then governor of Edo state Ogbemudia. He was
even called in as a witness during the case and he
told the court that he build, sign and handed the
property to the university. The immediate past vc
said he had been living in the property for abt 34
years now.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by pastandy(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2015
It a shame to see students n scu management act in this manner...the said property does not belong to uniben,they even went ahead to sue the state government ,I watch the final pronoucement on tv ...the document presented by lawyers on behalf of the scu management didn't costistute a valid land transfer document ...a supozly stay of execution was filed which didn't reach the state government ...in a ploy to legally delay the state government from repossess her property...the scu management sud av known n done better
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by pastandy(m): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2015
It a shame to see students n scu management act in this manner...the said property does not belong to uniben,they even went ahead to sue the state government ,I watch the final pronoucement on tv ...the document presented by lawyers on behalf of the scu management didn't costistute a valid land transfer document ...a supozly stay of execution was filed which didn't reach the state government ...in a ploy to legally delay the state government from repossessin her property...the scu management sud av known n done better
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by harev16: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2015
ionsman:

Guy you are a dunce. .....The government won the court case to take back their property but Uniben resisted.....So tell me what has the government done wrong?
If you like rant from now till the next decade, oshiomhole is the best governor Edo state has had since 1999. We appreciate him.
Pdp cant rule Edo state for the foreseeable future. These their antics are so lame.

Guess your paymaster didn't tell you the case is currently in the appeal court... The governor took over 300 thugs and police men to the residents at 7pm on Monday to perpetrate this evil act... Tens of houses were destroyed, all belonging to the university of Benin.
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2015
That ugly thing,oshiomole is a bully!
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by pastandy(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2015
MrTeymee:

Yes it was the only building demolished.
Yes the Vc is a pdp man
To answer ur other questions, The said property demolished is located within the
GRA in Benin city it has being serving as senior staff
quarters for most senior lectures. The dispute
started when the state govt ask the university to
vacate the said property adding that it belongs to the
state govt. The case has been in court for sometime
now in the Edo state high court. Judgement was
pass some days ago I think in December 17th or
18th 2014. The university went for appeal and a stay
of execution was obtain yet the governor won't wait
but took on to demolished the property with the
occupant still inside the property and the immediate
past vc was home when the demolition was going on
and his property was also demolished too. The said
property was build and handed over in the 80's by
the then governor of Edo state Ogbemudia. He was
even called in as a witness during the case and he
told the court that he build, sign and handed the
property to the university. The immediate past vc
said he had been living in the property for abt 34
years now.
If indeed the said building was legally handed over to the scu managemet ,why aren't they in possession of the land document which could av clearly won them d case in d law court....
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by harev16: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2015
shakazuldadon:

The houses are university of Benin property. They were all affected, tens of them.
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by MrTeymee(m): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2015
pastandy:

If indeed the said building was legally handed over to the scu managemet ,why aren't they in possession of the land document which could av clearly won them d case in d law court....

I have not the slightest idea....
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by bclipse(f): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2015
Wisdom is profitable,oshomole shouldn't hv done dt,oshodin has won the hearts of uniben student xo tinx like dis aint nice at all,if u ask me osho got wht he deserves dis is pure politics dem wan kee oshodin for us?wht?first poison now dis abeg e
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by JurassicPark: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2015
Where any Democratic government fails, the people have failed..

Nigerians need intense re-orientation TBH
Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by deletrue: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2015
Redoil:
An eye for an eye oshiomole has over step his bound.
Only him traffic wardens alone? While it is true that Oshiomole is a member of apc, a generally aclaimed extremists and the most violent party headed by the chief of Islam, a very powerful destroyer of humanity in our time.
But apc, especially Tifnubu bad well well. When I attended Buhari's apc campaign in ph, I just dey pity ham. Why would any normal party present that dead thing? He is worse than a Dried Plantain leave. I looked at his neck at a close range, within my mind I was like the Buhari is finished indeed., very wicked party.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by gp6liveth(m): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2015
Oshiomole just touched the tail of a lion. He has brought hatred upon himself.

The university is angry with him for bulldozing the residential building of the recent past VC who is loved by the the entire university community. A man that transformed the school, employed thousands, built infrastructures etc.

Oshiomole was too quick to action when the case was still in court.
He did this to a widow now its to the best immediate past VC.

I was at the scene this morning and took some pix. Was even supposed to have lectures this morning but the entire university staff and student was in solidarity for the VC. This bus was burnt by students because oshiomole thugs attacked them yesterday when they staged a peaceful protest to the main town of Benin.

Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by osebe: 11:31am On Jan 07, 2015
The level of "agberoism" in Benin is second to none.The molestation of innocent citizens by "agberos" is alarming. To make matters worse these hoodlums put on uniforms with the states government's logo on it.Bus drivers and market women in Edo state are regretting why they ever voted for APC because this isn't what they envisaged. Now the state governor have exhibited these undemocratic act. It's a shame because the Oshiomole we knew in the first tenure is not the same Oshiomole now.The question is was he pretending during the first tenure?or what went wrong? #GEJtill2019

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate by blakky97(m): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2015
oshiomole will never enter that bus. it is for the common man. what a fooolish way to tender submissions and grievance. hooliganism is not a good signature for any right thinking set of people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl / JAMB 2017: Oloyede Made Everyone Look Brilliant / 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.