Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,431 members, 7,904,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 04:10 PM

Woman Marries Her Two Cats And Says They Give Her Happiness Than Men - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Woman Marries Her Two Cats And Says They Give Her Happiness Than Men (866 Views)

Woah, Turns Out Cats Can Be Loving Parents Too! (pics) / Cats Cats Cats / Cute Pictures Of Cats And Their Mini-mes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Marries Her Two Cats And Says They Give Her Happiness Than Men by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2015
Barbarella Buchner married her two pet cats, Spider and Lugosi, after splitting from her (human) partner of seven years and she says she's never been happier.

The Lanzarote, Spain-based web designer says she's happy because she and her cats never fight like she used to with former partners, and that she's never really wanted to marry any human partners because "some women are built to clean up after their men. I'm not like that." Obviously realizing that having two cats means you absolutely have to clean up after them, Buchner says she doesn't mind being her "cats' servant."

Three years after adopting her cats, Buchner found a website called MarryYourPet.com, was quickly approved by the women who run the site, paid the fee, and officially married them on Jan. 9, 2004, and later tattooed their initials on her right leg.

Buchner is quick to clarify that she doesn't have sex with the cats, but that "It's just pure, spiritual unconditional love on both sides, as simple as that. As long as I'm happy with it, I don't care. If Lugosi and Spider died, I would never marry another cat. They're my first cats and no other cat in future can change that. If a man ever approaches me, I just tell them straight off: 'Sorry, I'm married to my cats.'"

Source: www.mistaebuka..com.es/2015/01/woman-marries-her-two-cats-and-says.html

Re: Woman Marries Her Two Cats And Says They Give Her Happiness Than Men by Vince77(m): 8:17am On Jan 07, 2015
At least she married a living thing.. did u hear of the man that married a tree?
Re: Woman Marries Her Two Cats And Says They Give Her Happiness Than Men by jingh(f): 8:17am On Jan 07, 2015
what is this ?
I would Ve refer her to Aro or yaba left if she was Nigerian
Re: Woman Marries Her Two Cats And Says They Give Her Happiness Than Men by otbliz(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2015
Another one.
Live your life ma, afterall its none of my business
Re: Woman Marries Her Two Cats And Says They Give Her Happiness Than Men by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2015
Nawa o! will those cats satisfy u sexually? or are a fan of beastiality?
#justasking
Re: Woman Marries Her Two Cats And Says They Give Her Happiness Than Men by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2015
All this white peopole with endless stupidity Abi that cat the use tail Bleep her anytime she desire to hav sex? Sha ds cannot happen in nigeria were i went to vote GEJ
Re: Woman Marries Her Two Cats And Says They Give Her Happiness Than Men by demelza: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2015
As long as she is happy. undecided
Re: Woman Marries Her Two Cats And Says They Give Her Happiness Than Men by Prodeegee(m): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2015
Nawah o...

Well, its none of my business
Re: Woman Marries Her Two Cats And Says They Give Her Happiness Than Men by reaky(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Don't be surprised when it becomes a trend

She's making headlines
WTF

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female Pitbull For Sale #90k / Extremely Exceptional Female Caucasian Puppy For Sale / Fully Vaccinated Box Head Rottweillers For Sale At Affordable Prices...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.