Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,683 members, 7,905,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

Caption This Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Pic (1134 Views)

Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Pic by Leovido(m): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2015
There's an adage that says "If we throw stones at the market, it might end up hitting one of our very own". This is one of those things that has remained stagnant in Nigeria. We've been taught about bad roads since primary school, yet, we still have major road that are bad. Why na? We Nigerians ought to pray for God's will to be done. We can't continue this way. We want progress in every way. We all will be proud to say we are Nigerians if our country hadn't been somehow stagnant in terms of infrastructural facilities. Please, let us vote with our right senses

Re: Caption This Pic by temitemi1(m): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2015
This is natural disaster apc bigot!! GEJ till 2019, no shaking!!!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2015
temitemi1:
guy u forced my hand,you are just daft and blind to truth...forget jonathan,forget buhari infact haVe marked u,there is nothing u can go for that I won't bring u down,I will personally motivate people against you cos am always screen shotting all ur coments...from ur own point of view,is this right? Politics apart!!! Why do u love negativity so much? Hope ur life isn't full of negativity sha? Haisst..before u hurl ur abusive word at me,check my profile,have made it already,but u,what's have been ur life achievement?
Re: Caption This Pic by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2015
As usual they continue with their lies.
Re: Caption This Pic by Leovido(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2015
temitemi1:
roads are naturally bad. But infrastructures such as good roads & drainage lessens such "natural disaster(s)"
Re: Caption This Pic by dharyour93(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2015
#WeNeedChange GEJ go back to OtuOke

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic by kedra(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
southniyikaye:
guy u forced my hand,you are just daft and blind to truth...forget jonathan,forget buhari infact haVe marked u,there is nothing u can go for that I won't bring u down,I will personally motivate people against you cos am always screen shotting all ur coments...from ur own point of view,is this right? Politics apart!!! Why do u love negativity so much? Hope ur life isn't full of negativity sha? Haisst..before u hurl ur abusive word at me,check my profile,have made it already,but u,what's have been ur life achievement?

Present your argument and keep your achievement off it..dont rub it on people's faces..ur post stinks of threat!! Your achievement is someone else's starting point..be careful!!
Re: Caption This Pic by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
kedra:

Present your argument and keep your achievement off it..dont rub it on people's faces..ur post stinks of threat!! Your achievement is someone else's starting point..be careful!!
excuse me,its a democratic country,freedom of speech,if u feel threatened,then hustle hard,am always proud to count my blessings cos I worked for it...we r nigerians,we should be able to face reality regardless of what's going on in nigeria!!!that road is bad and the pdp bus is stuck,the op was trying to prove a point,while derail the thread? We r the future of our tomorrow and the earlier we face reality the better..if u must knw,I don't support any politician..we should say what's right if not,our children may curse our generation for endagering their future..

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic by naturally: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Kwikwikwikwakwakwa
Re: Caption This Pic by kedra(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
southniyikaye:
excuse me,its a democratic country,freedom of speech,if u feel threatened,then hustle hard,am always proud to count my blessings cos I worked for it...we r nigerians,we should be able to face reality regardless of what's going on in nigeria!!!that road is bad and the pdp bus is stuck,the op was trying to prove a point,while derail the thread? We r the future of our tomorrow and the earlier we face reality the better..if u must knw,I don't support any politician..we should say what's right if not,our children may curse our generation for endagering their future..
I see you are trying to be civil but u ain't there yet!!! Act a little more mature.When I used the word threaten, it had nothing to do with your self-acclaimed success...u don't know me from Adam. For your information,i am a success. Be guided!!!
Re: Caption This Pic by KwoiZabo(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
That Bus is from AkwaIbom state, it is driving in Imo state for campaign to kick Rochas out of power. No road is like that again in AkwaIbom.
Re: Caption This Pic by BlackTechnology: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Fashola increased school fees of LASU ttoN250 000 when the nation's minimum wage is N18k

Is he not encouraging hunger based stealing/corruption

[url=barcanista.omenka.obiageli.berem.cramjones.sincere9gerian.firefire.ochejoseph.coe4eva.phockphockman.whitetechnology.Ngwakwe.Ola6.Rossike.Truckpusher.Babyosisi.collynzo23.theassassin.jmaine.idumuose.Sunnybobo3.joehannibal.BlackTechnology.LeOstrich.OLADD.biafranqueen.Tomakint.Mogidi.Jmaine.Jamace.Atlwireless.Anonimi.Sunnybobo.Customized13.Opiaoku.Petrov10.gramci.Taharqa.Iamodenigbo.Arysexy.Descartes.Gh0stFreak.Shizzlestar.ujoinme.rozayx5.omenka.egift.caseless.ngeneukwenu.cleverly.Obiagelli.Berem.Iligunboy.ilungunboy.Donphilopus.Keneking.Mogidi.Barcarnista.Obiagelli.Demdem.GenBuhari.Kelsoft.Donphilopus.Koboko69.Arresa.Caseless.Gbawemichaelsokoto.gbawe.micahaelsokoto.abagworo.OrlandoOwoh.jomoh.egift.Arewafederation.Soroptimist.Pendy79.Neenar.Desola.MizMyColi.Horus.Whitecat007.Lakpalakpa.ShehuAba.Rawani.Tribaleast.Olaaderin.Nduchucks.Lacasa.Omerta.Ilugunboy.Naptu2.Aussie.Joseph1013.Olayinka8793.MalcoImX.PassingShot.mayoroflagos.shymexx.OrlandoOwoh.chukwudi44.wombraiders.mudraker.bishopjuice.ghostfacekiller.chiefjusticefuk.firefire.datolee.bloodykiller.ichidodo.ratiken.dozzybaba.phockphockman.longeria.anonimi.titaljharem.aryzgreat.publisher.brownlord.iconize.rigarmortis.Descartes.pointb.pazienza.OKDNigeria.stebell.brokenTV.longeria.rozayx5.IKJ66.Billyonaire.BackDatAssUp.swtdrms.ilugunboy.Mogidi.Elslim.bitterleafsoup.com]NairaLanders[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Pic by igbeke: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Fashola increased school fees of LASU ttoN250 000 when the nation's minimum wage is N18k

Is he not encouraging hunger based stealing/corruption

You are right,
sorry, has Buhari tendered his certificate?
Re: Caption This Pic by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
kedra:

I see you are trying to be civil but u ain't there yet!!! Act a little more mature.When I used the word threaten, it had nothing to do with your self-acclaimed success...u don't know me from Adam. For your information,i am a success. Be guided!!!
mr man,park well and get off my ass,what's ur fucking problem and is my personalty threatening u? I know people who r made and u my guy,u aint one of them...stop quoting me pls,if u really wanna show who u are,show me ur achievement,then I will grant u audience if not,Bleep off...the matter is stale already,why r u reacting like a broke ass nigga? Plsssssss...don't even know why am replying u..the guy I hit on,I apologized so what the heck is ur problem?
Re: Caption This Pic by kedra(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
southniyikaye:
mr man,park well and get off my ass,what's ur fucking problem and is my personalty threatening u? I know people who r made and u my guy,u aint one of them...stop quoting me pls,if u really wanna show who u are,show me ur achievement,then I will grant u audience if not,Bleep off...the matter is stale already,why r u reacting like a broke ass nigga? Plsssssss...don't even know why am replying u..the guy I hit on,I apologized so what the heck is ur problem?
Watch it son! Be guided

(1) (Reply)

What Nelson Mandela Said About Buhari Presidential Ambition – Photo / Boko Haram Kills 107 In Zamfara, Potiskum / Presidential Debate: AD VP In Auto Crash (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.