Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,151 members, 7,910,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 07:26 PM

Pics : Truck Carrying Spaghetti Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics : Truck Carrying Spaghetti Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge This Morning (1129 Views)

Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics : Truck Carrying Spaghetti Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge This Morning by itsdumebi(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2015
A truck carrying what seems to be Golden penny spaghetti fell on Ojuelegba bridge this morning spilling cartons of the product on the road. The cause of the accident is not clear but is suspected to be the recklessness of the driver. There is a serious gridlock on the road as at the time of filing the report.
http://itsdumebi.com/photos-truck-carrying-spaghetti-falls-ojuelegba-bridge/

Re: Pics : Truck Carrying Spaghetti Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge This Morning by donmalcolm21(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2015
In the whole pix I didn't see the truck
Re: Pics : Truck Carrying Spaghetti Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge This Morning by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2015
Where are the spaghettis?

Something tells me you have poor picture capturing skills...you should have focussed on your subject and allow your lens do the needful.

I suspect that the device which you used is a mobile phone with 8MP camera embedded in it. You stood at a distance and gave several fruitless shots, denying your readers the opportunity to estimate the level of damage and significance of the story. It can be argued that you took these shots hurriedly. My thoughts are that the scene of this incident isn't safe for you and your device. The area is notorious as a base for miscreants and touts from a historical standpoint.

I rest my case until you can sufficiently provide close shots of the objects mentioned in your subject.
Re: Pics : Truck Carrying Spaghetti Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge This Morning by enoqueen: 9:53am On Jan 07, 2015
No be envelopes I de see so.
Re: Pics : Truck Carrying Spaghetti Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge This Morning by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 07, 2015
Free spagetti for Ojuelegba urchins.
Re: Pics : Truck Carrying Spaghetti Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge This Morning by Youngandactive: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2015
follow @YoungAndActiveN...as we embark on campaign for peace

Re: Pics : Truck Carrying Spaghetti Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge This Morning by SeverusSnape(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2015
Some guys will have a field day today. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I See Buhari As The Next President – Olusegun Obasanjo / Documents Reveal How FGN Ignored Intel On Boko Attack As “goodluck” Visited, & L / Ip Address Analysis- Ait Lied On Presidential Poll Fraud:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.