Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,502 members, 7,926,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

Young Girl Seduces Married Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Girl Seduces Married Woman (8320 Views)

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2015
Lesbo alert.
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2015
dinachi:
It is official, you are a consumate lesbian! Admit it already.

Her latest topic sums it all

unnatural fellas.
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
Na wao.is there anything wrong with being friends with another female?The op is attention starved and this younger girl is filling the gap only she has other intentions.Op,tell her u are not into that kind of stuff but that u enjoy her friendship a lot.If she wants to continue with u on a clean slate,then carryon otherwise break the relationship.
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by Fkforyou(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
The funny part is that this ladys hubby might be inviting the girl into their house without even suspecting anything might be going on,deception at its peak.....anyway,altleast at your age you are suppose to know what to do.
In psquares voice, “this is na temption,which can lead to confusion“ cheesy.

But the truth be say this story na fake. cheesy
Re: Young Girl Seduces Married Woman by donmalcolm21(m): 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Les:
Everybody wants to be me.... Bia, married Op, it's either you are me or you are not me, choose 1 now or..........
Andd you enjoy being a les, whatever rocks your boat though but I think we just need to FEAR GOD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did I Act Too Desperate?? / List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. / If You Can Only Feed Once A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.