Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,685 members, 7,979,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:47 AM

Wats Wrong... . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wats Wrong... . (480 Views)

Naija Wats D Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wats Wrong... . by Omenmeh(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
first I say complement to everyone who's gonna come on this page... now back to d matter, what's wrong wIth d world of today, y is truth so hard to agree with, y do we judge mostly base on preconceived notions and prejudice, y are things so close but yet seem very far cause the whole world is out of order, y is it, dat things are so clear but yet still we choose the wrong ones... passed by a police station d other day somewhere around yaba and act I saw wasn't something to keep quiet over, apparently on that day the young victim could b in his mid 20s, was beaten and maltreated all because he was caught with possession of cannabis, something so natural and harmless...looking at the perpetrators, two men in there force attire, I could tell that they were acting based on the self backing assurance, permit and assurance they got from there supposed oga @ d top, now these brings me to deep inquisition as to why cigarette and tobacco are been legalized as against cannabis whose potential threat posed can't be compared to cigarette or tobacco.. maybe doctors on NL can help out by telling us what we don't know as regards to the health hazards dats attached to persistence use of either substance....

(1) (Reply)

Panic In Wuse Market As Some Soldiers Invade The Premises / 11 Great Advices YOU Should Never Ignore In Life. / Will You Support The Use Of Real Name As Username On Nairaland If It Is Made Com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.