Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Qualities Of A 7 Star Employee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Qualities Of A 7 Star Employee (742 Views)

A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) / Top 10 Most Employable Qualities For Nigerian Graduates / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Qualities Of A 7 Star Employee by valdetino(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
i was so opportune to listen to Inspiration FM this morning they invited a professional trainer by the name Ifeanyi Onyemere.
They talked about the qualities of a 7 star Employee. they topic was so educative and i wish that all the graduate and Job seekers in Nigeria listened to the program.
The good news is that he a book (7 Star Employee), The bad news is that i have not read the book.

I can only drop the little that i heard this morning, so feel to drop yours if you know that you have read the book or you listened to the program so that so many unemployed will get educated on this "7 star Employee".

Breaking through the noise
-This have to do with the employee having passion for the Job he/she does.
-Set the place on fire through performance.

Being outstanding in any assignment given to the Employee

Always going extra mile to get positive result for the company/firm Legally and Ethically.

This is the little i can write feel free to add yours.
Re: Qualities Of A 7 Star Employee by valdetino(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Note that "Getting a Job and keeping the Job are two different things....

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of Econs, English, Home Econs Nd Fine Arts Teachers / Vancancy For Customer Service Officer At Ngeeslink Nigeria Limited / Customer Care Officers For O'level Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.